UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

I have always been embarrassed to be in bare feet, since as early as 5 years old. Others seeing me barefoot I find nerve wracking and embarrassing. Are other people like this? My own feet aren't ugly or anything, are a size 8 uk, and sometimes wish they were a size or two bigger maybe. But are bare feet embarrassing? If you are with anyone who is barefoot do you get drawn to check out their feet? I need to get some answers. By the way, I am a 32 year old guy.
Adam

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

It would be great for me to get some reaction to my comments and to know if I am alone in my thoughts.
HHC

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Adam wrote:
I have always been embarrassed to be in bare feet, since as early as 5 years old. Others seeing me barefoot I find nerve wracking and embarrassing. Are other people like this? My own feet aren't ugly or anything, are a size 8 uk, and sometimes wish they were a size or two bigger maybe. But are bare feet embarrassing? If you are with anyone who is barefoot do you get drawn to check out their feet? I need to get some answers. By the way, I am a 32 year old guy.
I don't know if I can relate to this because I love going barefoot. It means a bit more maintenance, but, I don't like being restricted too much. Did you used to get reprimanded as a kid when you went barefoot? Maybe it has to do with your upbringing that you feel embarrassed when going barefoot?

So do you get drawn to check out other feet?

“Bring Back the Bush!”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Judged:

I wish others felt as you did, Adam. I can't tell you how I frown upon those who come into the store I work bare foot. I find it highly disrespectful and I wish the owner would put up one of those "no shoes, no shirt, no service" signs.

In fact, I feel this way about: barefooted, and bare chested, people entering business establishments, people who bring their dogs into the same, and those who talk on cell phones in public.
Adam

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Its Tim wrote:
I wish others felt as you did, Adam. I can't tell you how I frown upon those who come into the store I work bare foot. I find it highly disrespectful and I wish the owner would put up one of those "no shoes, no shirt, no service" signs.
In fact, I feel this way about: barefooted, and bare chested, people entering business establishments, people who bring their dogs into the same, and those who talk on cell phones in public.

I find it weird that people would go to town without shoes on, and wonder why? If it was close to a beach maybe I could understand, as with the barechested males. Have you ever fronted anyone on this subject? Are you embarrassed by your own feet then?
Adam

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

HHC wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if I can relate to this because I love going barefoot. It means a bit more maintenance, but, I don't like being restricted too much. Did you used to get reprimanded as a kid when you went barefoot? Maybe it has to do with your upbringing that you feel embarrassed when going barefoot?
So do you get drawn to check out other feet?

Nothing of note that would indicate my barefoot shyness/fear/embarrassment, whatever it is.
My brother has invited me and other family to his place over the weekend to play his new Wii fit games, amongst many things. I'm so worried because don't you have to be barefoot to play the Wii? I'd not do it, and refuse to play which would show me up, but never would I get barefoot to play it, even if everyone else did. I'd be too embarrassed and shy.
HHC

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it weird that people would go to town without shoes on, and wonder why? If it was close to a beach maybe I could understand, as with the barechested males. Have you ever fronted anyone on this subject? Are you embarrassed by your own feet then?
I find it bad manners also to go into a place of business with no shoes on. Not only that, some businesses will not serve an individual if they have no shoes or shirt on. I only walk around barefooted in my own home or yard.
HHC

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing of note that would indicate my barefoot shyness/fear/embarrassment, whatever it is.
My brother has invited me and other family to his place over the weekend to play his new Wii fit games, amongst many things. I'm so worried because don't you have to be barefoot to play the Wii? I'd not do it, and refuse to play which would show me up, but never would I get barefoot to play it, even if everyone else did. I'd be too embarrassed and shy.
I think you can play Wii Fit with socks but they have to be thin. Of course if you use a thick pair of socks the board might not work right or it might be slippery. Just go and have fun!
Join Free
Adam

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

I can just see myself now, in a thin pair of socks, standing on the Wii fit, with it not working properly, and being told to just get my socks off. Not a chance I would agree to get barefoot, and it would leave me getting some odd and confused looks as to why. So I'd be best to avoid an otherwise decent time.

“Bring Back the Bush!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never confronted anyone because it isn't my place to do so. If I owned the business, I would, but as an employee I'm stuck just serving the customer.

I'm not embarrassed by my own feet, but I don't leave home without shoes on.
Justin Craymer-Ford

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Could anyone tell me why I should be embarrassed standing up with nothing on my feet? What is it that makes bare feet embarrassing? I play judo each week, and bare feet are the uniform and you get those feet in your face and everywhere. I've looked at some of the feet of the guys and thought they were either good looking or not. Most are okay. Some guys have really neat and tidy toes of the right size, some have crooked ones, or hard skin. Nice feet are fine to look at. I'm straight, but think the male bare foot looks best,
if not too huge.
Justin Craymer-Ford

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

What I will add is that we had a new lad show up for judo who came to the floor in white socks one time. Almost at once a few laughs aimed his way. He got them off, but seemed a bit sheepish. But anyone with a fear or embarrassment of being barefoot presumably would not give judo a try, knowing the dress code is to be bare footed.

“Bring Back the Bush!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Justin Craymer-Ford wrote:
What I will add is that we had a new lad show up for judo who came to the floor in white socks one time. Almost at once a few laughs aimed his way. He got them off, but seemed a bit sheepish. But anyone with a fear or embarrassment of being barefoot presumably would not give judo a try, knowing the dress code is to be bare footed.
The operative term is "dress code." The fact that you use it means you inherently understand that there is a time and place where its appropriate and/or expected.
Justin Craymer-Ford

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Its Tim wrote:
<quoted text>The operative term is "dress code." The fact that you use it means you inherently understand that there is a time and place where its appropriate and/or expected.
Absolutely. I've never played judo with anyone other than barefoot. If someone asked to wear trainers or even just socks, they would be told no, sorry, lose them or leave. A dress code can also infer a state of undress too. Swimming being the obvious, where the dress code requires nothing on both the feet and the chest.

“Bring Back the Bush!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

Justin Craymer-Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. I've never played judo with anyone other than barefoot. If someone asked to wear trainers or even just socks, they would be told no, sorry, lose them or leave. A dress code can also infer a state of undress too. Swimming being the obvious, where the dress code requires nothing on both the feet and the chest.
Just so long as you understand that, just as there is a call to be barefooted under certain appropriate circumstances, there are also calls for just the opposite.
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

I also suffer from bare foot embarrassment. This mind set has prevented me from trying many things which require bare feet: martial arts; swimming; the beach. I know it is irrational thinking but such thinking can be like an unbreakable chain.
Susan the barefoot lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Judged:

I agree with Jenji 19! I don't bring any shoes when I go barefoot in public. That way I have to be barefoot no matter what happens or where I go. I admit it does give me a thrill to go in stores barefoot. I always catch guys checking out my feet too! If women want attention from guys, just go shopping barefoot. They all want to talk to me, and the subject always turns to comments about my bare feet. The other thing about it is it feels so good, and my feet get nice dirty soles. I wish more stores would get rid of those "NO BARE FEET" signs. I think if enough people complained we could get them to take them down. So get out there barefoot and go into stores! Once you try it you will want to do it more and more. Get em Bare! Susan of South St. Paul Mn.
jimmy

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

would love to see some pics of your bare feet Susan!

“Bring Back the Bush!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Judged:

Susan the barefoot lady wrote:
I agree with Jenji 19! I don't bring any shoes when I go barefoot in public. That way I have to be barefoot no matter what happens or where I go. I admit it does give me a thrill to go in stores barefoot. I always catch guys checking out my feet too! If women want attention from guys, just go shopping barefoot. They all want to talk to me, and the subject always turns to comments about my bare feet. The other thing about it is it feels so good, and my feet get nice dirty soles. I wish more stores would get rid of those "NO BARE FEET" signs. I think if enough people complained we could get them to take them down. So get out there barefoot and go into stores! Once you try it you will want to do it more and more. Get em Bare! Susan of South St. Paul Mn.
I take just the opposite approach. I think its tacky and disrespectful to walk in to any place of business bare-footed. The look you'd get from me if you walked past that way would not be one of praise or admiration, it would be one of disgust. I'm completely in favor of banning all people from walking into any place of business without shoes on.
Tim

Wayzata, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Its Tim wrote:
<quoted text>I take just the opposite approach. I think its tacky and disrespectful to walk in to any place of business bare-footed. The look you'd get from me if you walked past that way would not be one of praise or admiration, it would be one of disgust. I'm completely in favor of banning all people from walking into any place of business without shoes on.
So how is life treating you at 7-11? Are you on your way to head cashier yet? It has been many years. Do your fellow employees know that you want to have sex with your own daughter?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4893 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Morning erection (May '09) 3 min Danny19 174
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min horny cock 13,359
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 3 min ddamien77130 6,936
Straight guys jerk off 3 min Curious Guy 19
Need girls numbers for FaceTime or sexting (Jan '12) 4 min bob 873
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Johnmatrix101 336,501
Gay teens in stoke wanting to meet (Apr '13) 4 min deafhead 167
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min eddanni5 440,112
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min 15Male uk 136,399