Stories about wifes sex life before y...

Stories about wifes sex life before you met and married.

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 11, 2012
My wife was an easy lay way before we met and continued after we married. I love to hear stories about her past and it doesn't matter weather I hear it from her or someone else, altho hearing someone else tell it can be super hot especially if they know she's my wife. Like the time I was having a beer with an old friend of hers and he was telling me how he got into her pants in his back seat the day they met and he had never even kissed her. But my favorite was while I watched the guy that popped her cherry as a freshman in high school, do her on our living room floor. While he pumped between her legs, they talked about the time he screwed her in his front seat in her parents driveway when she was 20 and he knocked her up.

Does anyone else like to hear stories about wifes past? Share them here....
Tom

Dedham, MA

#2 Oct 11, 2012
crazyinvt wrote:
My wife was an easy lay way before we met and continued after we married. I love to hear stories about her past and it doesn't matter weather I hear it from her or someone else, altho hearing someone else tell it can be super hot especially if they know she's my wife. Like the time I was having a beer with an old friend of hers and he was telling me how he got into her pants in his back seat the day they met and he had never even kissed her. But my favorite was while I watched the guy that popped her cherry as a freshman in high school, do her on our living room floor. While he pumped between her legs, they talked about the time he screwed her in his front seat in her parents driveway when she was 20 and he knocked her up.
There was this guy we use to see around town all the time who my wife before we got married always acted a little nervous around. I knew she had slept with him before but that was it.

First night home after our honeymoon and this guy knocks on our door. Walks in and said he hasn't been able to stop thinking about how good my wife sucked and fucked him the night before our wedding. I threw a punch at him, we fought, more specifically I tried to fight and he kicked my ass.

To keep this short, when I came to I was tied into a chair placed across the room from the couch. He's sitting on the couch naked and my wife is kneeling in front of him sucking him. My wife was absolutely submissive to him as he sat there with my wife sucking him while he told me about the first time he had my wife, he basically raped her and took her virginity, but he told me it in detail. And then about how he came to this house the night before our wedding where she was staying alone because I had to stay in the hotel so as not to see her in the morning. He told me ever detail of how he fucked her all night and again in the morning. How he lay in the bed listening to all the bride maids and her parents show up and go about the dress and the make up and all. And how her pussy was half full of his cum when she walked down the aisle to marry me.

It was over half an hour of him talking with my wife sucking him. I hate to admit how incredibly turned on I was listening to the whole thing. When he was done he said she was really an incredible fuck and was absolutely wild fucking him in my bed upstairs, he then stood up and grabbed her hair and looked down at her and said you want me to fuck you on your husband's bed don't you, she said yes and he said yes what and she begged him to take her to our bed and fuck her. He walked out of the room with her by her hair moving as fast as she could still on her knees. All I could do was sit there and listen to her moan and scream all night long.
johno mac

Burwood, Australia

#3 Oct 11, 2012
crazyinvt wrote:
My wife was an easy screw too, before we were married she would go out with another guy and come home to my place and sleep with me, we would screw all night,I think she was screwing the other guy too, she was always so wet even before I had touched her, I think she was letting him cum in her!! but I didn't mind it felt good!! my parents knew but they didn't mind, they liked her a lot, I would be so tired when I went to work, she was lucky and wasn't working at the time, she would have breakfast and then go home,she was the first girl that I had ever had!!I hadn't even seen a vagina until she showed me hers.
johno mac

Burwood, Australia

#5 Oct 11, 2012
johno mac wrote:
<quoted text>My wife was an easy screw too, before we were married she would go out with another guy and come home to my place and sleep with me, we would screw all night,I think she was screwing the other guy too, she was always so wet even before I had touched her, I think she was letting him cum in her!! but I didn't mind it felt good!! my parents knew but they didn't mind, they liked her a lot, I would be so tired when I went to work, she was lucky and wasn't working at the time, she would have breakfast and then go home,she was the first girl that I had ever had!!I hadn't even seen a vagina until she showed me hers.
PS... She has a very neat and clean vagina.
johno mac

Burwood, Australia

#6 Oct 12, 2012
I wish I had popped her cherry!!
johno mac

Burwood, Australia

#7 Oct 12, 2012
She told me she used sleep with two brothers while their parents were away for the weekend,it first started by going steady with the older brother, but the younger brother was always hanging around and was perving on them,one day they let him into their bed while they were having sex,and she was so horny she let him finger her and have sex while the older brother watched.
johno mac

Burwood, Australia

#8 Oct 13, 2012
I am honestly surprised that there are not more stories on this thread.
Love2Share

Woodstock, GA

#9 Oct 13, 2012
My wife had a considerable number of guys between her legs before we got married--as well as a considerable number since then. She has always had a very strong sex drive, and unlike most women, can enjoy a good romp in the sack for just the enjoyment of sex itself. Over our years together, she has given me so many stories and the details of many of her sex adventures, and I never tire of hearing about them. Having a very small penis, I always enjoy her telling me about the very hung guys that have been inside her. The tryst she had with one particular well endowed guy is one of my favorites. He was a guy she was introduced to by her boss one night when several of the employees went out for drinks after work. She danced with the guy a couple of times, and she said he left no doubt that he wanted in her pants, grinding his crotch into her and running his hands all over her tight ass. Anyway, they ended up together that night. My wife said he was the biggest she has ever had, but she was able to take him without any difficulty. He told her after he finished that she was only the second woman that had ever taken all of him inside. What my wife found out later was that her boss and several others she was out with that night knew this guy and had heard others talk about how big he was. They all though it would be funny for my very petite wife to get hooked up with a guy with a monster c**k, and they couldn't wait to hear from this all about how things went my wife. She says that for the rest of the time she worked in that office, the other guys there were in awe of how she had taken this guy inside her petite little body. The downside, she said, was that everyone though she must have a very big and loose p@@@y.
Yol

Concord, CA

#10 Oct 18, 2012
Before I married her she was known for her big firm boobs and the many times different guys sucked on them and play with them. I heard about her getting boob banged by a couple of guys and she confirmed it. She told me all about it and how they came all over her face and boobs. It was hot listening her tell me about it.
Sara46uk

Finland

#11 Oct 18, 2012
Yol wrote:
Before I married her she was known for her big firm boobs and the many times different guys sucked on them and play with them. I heard about her getting boob banged by a couple of guys and she confirmed it. She told me all about it and how they came all over her face and boobs. It was hot listening her tell me about it.
Does'nt it make you jealous hearing about all this stuff?

Canton, MI

#12 Oct 18, 2012
She was forced to do some things, got out of it mostly but there is some she wont tell me. I know she had bigger, I knew an old boyfriend of hers that said he needed Magnum condoms, I dont. I worried about my size but she said i was more than enough and her squirting I guess proves that. I know of a few guys she slept with, and she really worried about my past which tell me that she either did some things or was made to do some things that she thinks I did. Cant tell if she did anal, but her butt hole is so cute. I touch it and finger it but nothing else. It seemed that she was surprised by it and it didnt freak her out so if h has memories she'd have been upset. She did say '69' has only been with me. Im sure she received oral before.She says Im the only man to make her come with intercourse, all others were hand. she is 42.
Robbie

London, UK

#13 Oct 18, 2012
I never knew of my wife's sexual past until after we married, we lived in deferent parts of the country and met online, we had a long distance romance meeting for weekends when we could, I gave up my job and moved to be with her and we got married, while I was out of work I was spending time looking for jobs and going in to bars to find new friends it was then I found out about her sexual exploits from chatting to guys in the bars , she had been with a lot of guys and I mean a lot I would estimate she has been with about 50 to 60 guys in our town,
George

Kingston, MA

#14 Feb 15, 2013
My wife had over fifty and did everything and i mean everything but won't let me in back door although she let others she services me every night so I do not complain
pete

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#16 Mar 4, 2014
my wife loves sex and she had 20 men before meeting me. i love it when she sends me hot texts about her past to make me horny for her. she got off with men in bars and used to tell them she had no knickers on to make them really hard. she allowed one guy to shove his fingers deep into her shaved pussy while she stroked his wet hard cock through his jeans in a booth in a crowded bar. knowing that others watched them really made her wet. she says that his cock was so big and hard that he could have done anything to her, she had to have his big fat cock inside her. they took a taxi home and she continued to take his long fingers up her, eager to get to his place so she could fuck him good. my favourite part is when she tells me how she anticipated seeing his long fat cock, how she unzipped his fly and watched it stand to attention. she is the best cock sucker i have known by far and she gave him her best. she got off on the way he groaned and how he called her his dirty slut. before he fucked her she told him she wanted it hard from behind and he had to shoot his load over her firm arse. she tells me how good it was and how hard she came. when he shot his load he did it over her arse calling her his pretty slut. she loves thinking about his fat cock and i love to fantasise about my personal slut being filled with a great big cock and being covered with his hot come.

Since: Mar 14

Billingham, UK

#17 Mar 6, 2014
pete wrote:
my wife loves sex and she had 20 men before meeting me. i love it when she sends me hot texts about her past to make me horny for her. she got off with men in bars and used to tell them she had no knickers on to make them really hard. she allowed one guy to shove his fingers deep into her shaved pussy while she stroked his wet hard cock through his jeans in a booth in a crowded bar. knowing that others watched them really made her wet. she says that his cock was so big and hard that he could have done anything to her, she had to have his big fat cock inside her. they took a taxi home and she continued to take his long fingers up her, eager to get to his place so she could fuck him good. my favourite part is when she tells me how she anticipated seeing his long fat cock, how she unzipped his fly and watched it stand to attention. she is the best cock sucker i have known by far and she gave him her best. she got off on the way he groaned and how he called her his dirty slut. before he fucked her she told him she wanted it hard from behind and he had to shoot his load over her firm arse. she tells me how good it was and how hard she came. when he shot his load he did it over her arse calling her his pretty slut. she loves thinking about his fat cock and i love to fantasise about my personal slut being filled with a great big cock and being covered with his hot come.
Just got such a chubby reading that :o
Approving husband

Apopka, FL

#19 Nov 13, 2014
She was with four guys before we married at age 22. The first was a next-door married man whose wife worked days and he worked nights. He taught her to water-ski in the lake behind his and her parents' home. Their first of many times was in the bed of one of their larger boats in their boat house an afternoon after a lesson.

During the time that went on, she had sex with two classmates and another guy up to three weeks before we married. She eventually confided to me that she occasionally got together with her ex high school boyfriend while we were engaged. At first, I had a tinge of jealousy. But soon I found her stories exciting. The two were working together in an office at the time.

She found my excitation at hearing her detailed stories to be hilarious. A few months after she began to reveal her experiences, I asked if she would be willing to have sex with others after we were married. I told her I would approve as long as she didn't keep anything from me. She thought it over awhile and said that sounded perfect to her. She has never lied to me about anything.
Anonymous

Regina, Canada

#20 Nov 13, 2014
I met my wife when she was 17 and dating a friend of mine. He use to brag to us guys how hot she was and what a wild f@ck. he told us all he had to do was pull on her nipples and her tight pu$$y would get wet and she would be ready for action.
After we married she told me she only had 3 other guys and he was number 2. She said they had sex about 80 times and he was very well endowed.
Bill

Maitland, FL

#21 Jan 20, 2015
My wife was 19 when we married and I had known she had sex with one of the men. Later, she admitted four different guys. I asked for the details and was tremendously turned on.

Three years into our marriage, I encouraged her to phone one of her single former boyfriends and invite him to dinner. That weekend night, we were drinking and I asked them if they'd like to dance together. I dimmed the living room's lights and put on some slow music.

Within a few minutes, knowing I was watching and obviously approved, he began removing her dress. She unbuttoned his shirt and removed his slacks. Naked, he urged her back to the couch as I watched from a corner chair.

As he entered her, she wrapped his legs around his back while I masturbated across the room. Her climax followed his groan as he spurted his sperm into her tunnel. He continued to visit us about every two weeks for several months, then was married and didn't return. We attended his wedding.

My wife has since has sex with five other men as I watched in the four years since.

Location hidden

#22 Jan 21, 2015
Bill wrote:
My wife was 19 when we married and I had known she had sex with one of the men. Later, she admitted four different guys. I asked for the details and was tremendously turned on.
Three years into our marriage, I encouraged her to phone one of her single former boyfriends and invite him to dinner. That weekend night, we were drinking and I asked them if they'd like to dance together. I dimmed the living room's lights and put on some slow music.
Within a few minutes, knowing I was watching and obviously approved, he began removing her dress. She unbuttoned his shirt and removed his slacks. Naked, he urged her back to the couch as I watched from a corner chair.
As he entered her, she wrapped his legs around his back while I masturbated across the room. Her climax followed his groan as he spurted his sperm into her tunnel. He continued to visit us about every two weeks for several months, then was married and didn't return. We attended his wedding.
My wife has since has sex with five other men as I watched in the four years since.
I agree. I love it when I get to meet one of the guys that had my wife before I met her. It's easy to convince them that I am not jealous and am in fact proud of her past. It's not long before they are telling me, in great detail, how they picked her up at home and fcked her on the first date. The ones that talk to me about her all say pretty much the same thing. She was the easiest piece they ever had. A couple of them admitted to bedding her within days of our wedding, and one about 8 hours before we married.
daux

Belfast, UK

#23 Jan 21, 2015
anyone wana show a pic of there gf wife and one of her exs email me stevenspostboxatoutlookdotcom
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex sessions/shows on skype with carolina pleas... 5 min nafsekiv 7
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 5 min warrenc5 222,957
Any women into men wearing panties or bras........ (Sep '14) 5 min Pantythong10 18
fakt marathi zavazavi (Feb '15) 5 min kiran 17,783
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Young 1,255,434
Wife/gf swap 6 min Pantyman123456789 2
Gay sex, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire (Jan '13) 6 min Too good 1,673
New dirty k..k 7 min courtjames95 113,026
Gay/bi k.k 10 min Tgh 71,652
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 11 min Semple69 164,364
More from around the web