First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Mirel

Addison, IL

#1 Jan 5, 2009
hey guys & gals. Some of you know me. For those who don't, I'm female, 40 in @ a week, married bi mother of five. Dark hair/blue eyes. 5'8-5'9, 160-165lb. 36D-27-39/40. Just super-horny tonight. Usually dominant, but please- anything goes. Those with vivid, lurid imaginations welcome. Can't go to sleep until I'm satisfied...
horny guy

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2009
i will help u
John

Cheyenne, WY

#3 Jan 5, 2009
oh wow what can i do for ya?
Mirel

Addison, IL

#4 Jan 5, 2009
John wrote:
oh wow what can i do for ya?
tell me your fantasies with me at your disposal...
John

Cheyenne, WY

#5 Jan 5, 2009
hereford.boy@hotmail.com don't let the name fool ya i made it a llllong time ago
Mirel

Addison, IL

#6 Jan 5, 2009
horny guy wrote:
i will help u
tell me all ib=n detail, I really need someone hot and kinky tonight
John

Cheyenne, WY

#7 Jan 5, 2009
could we do this over im it goes alot fast and can get really hot really fast
Mirel

Addison, IL

#8 Jan 5, 2009
just go guys. I need s/t quick and nasty before I head to my hubby overweight, broken ankle, and all
Join Free
John

Cheyenne, WY

#9 Jan 5, 2009
what is your favorite and i'll play along
Mirel

Addison, IL

#10 Jan 5, 2009
John wrote:
what is your favorite and i'll play along
I'm usually dominan. Tonight though I want a good spanking and more...
John

Cheyenne, WY

#11 Jan 5, 2009
let me grab the pattle..
Mirel

Addison, IL

#12 Jan 5, 2009
I have a nice tush. Full and shapely. Right now I'm wearing a silk floral kimono which clings to it just right. My front is soaked - I've been playing for so long, waiting. What shall I do, Sir?
Timmy

New York, NY

#13 Jan 5, 2009
Mirel wrote:
I have a nice tush. Full and shapely. Right now I'm wearing a silk floral kimono which clings to it just right. My front is soaked - I've been playing for so long, waiting. What shall I do, Sir?
Hmmm...playing without permission sweetie.....we may have to punish you for that....come on over, and lay across my lap, so we can inspect that tush of yours
John

Cheyenne, WY

#14 Jan 5, 2009
First i'm going to tie you to the chair with your legs spread. there is no bottom to the chair. I'll whip you when your seated.
Mirel

Addison, IL

#15 Jan 5, 2009
Timmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...playing without permission sweetie.....we may have to punish you for that....come on over, and lay across my lap, so we can inspect that tush of yours
yes, sir. Im sorry I'm so wet I couldn't help it. Its so embarassing over your knees, please don't lift my robe
Jul-z

Melbourne, Australia

#16 Jan 5, 2009
id tell ur daughter to lick her mummys juicy p*ssy, while i suck ur tits and rub her p*ssy.
td0gg111

Riyad, Saudi Arabia

#17 Jan 5, 2009
Your son walks in sees you with another guy that is not his dad with you being spanked with no panties and says WTF MOMMMMM!!!!!
Timmy

New York, NY

#18 Jan 5, 2009
Mirel wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, sir. Im sorry I'm so wet I couldn't help it. Its so embarassing over your knees, please don't lift my robe
after being a naughty girl, embarrassment is what u deserve....and dont lift your robe...I think I'm gonna rip it right off.....expose u completely.....I'm then putting my fingers into your p***y....my,my you really are wet...well, theres a spanking for you now....
Mirel

Addison, IL

#19 Jan 6, 2009
Jul-z wrote:
id tell ur daughter to lick her mummys juicy p*ssy, while i suck ur tits and rub her p*ssy.
oh g-d you guys are getting me there- I'm seeing myself bent and exposed before all. My embarrassment and lust obvious- I'm a MILF, just like that
agent_X

Chicago, IL

#20 Jan 6, 2009
Mirel wrote:
hey guys & gals. Some of you know me. For those who don't, I'm female, 40 in @ a week, married bi mother of five. Dark hair/blue eyes. 5'8-5'9, 160-165lb. 36D-27-39/40. Just super-horny tonight. Usually dominant, but please- anything goes. Those with vivid, lurid imaginations welcome. Can't go to sleep until I'm satisfied...
I can't wait to see how good you are with a strap on. massivemeat8@netscape.net can't wait to try.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min boorrd 410,867
ps3 gay (Nov '12) 3 min error 32
group k1..k chat females and couples welcome 3 min cflguy69 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min edregis 536,261
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min gamblede 59,005
Free sexting numbers (Aug '13) 3 min Hard c0ck 11,460
what are you listening to RIGHT NOW? (Jul '11) 3 min Musiclover555 26,898
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Justin 593,095
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min nategarza228 248,604
More from around the web