Mary

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

I just wish he were more adventurous. I don't know if I can never experience the things I really want. Eventually there will be no more opportunities....

I appreciate the support
nudist by choice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Mary wrote:
I just wish he were more adventurous. I don't know if I can never experience the things I really want. Eventually there will be no more opportunities....
I appreciate the support
I've cheated on my wife, yes it spurs adrenaline through your body. But the guilt sets in aftera while. But it is fun though
Ryan

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Any of of the females here wanna sext? I'm only sixteen but I love older women. And if your cheating then this won't be bad. Aldo I'm white hit me up 4013140830.
Mary

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

nudist by choice wrote:
<quoted text> I've cheated on my wife, yes it spurs adrenaline through your body. But the guilt sets in aftera while. But it is fun though
Do you regret it? Would you do it again/take it back if you could?

I was so responsive to his hands I had to walk away. I was afraid between the drinks, music and dancing I could make a bad decision. Did you fall into it or did you make a conscious decision to cheat? Has it only been one woman?

Since: Feb 12

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Emma wrote:
<quoted text>
I am of the same opinion, but as a women this if not "acceptable" behaviour we would be labeled a slapped!
What I need help with is, can I just have a sex session then forget it or will I want more?
i have been with many married women, mostly white. It may not eeem like it, but many men want to see their wives with other men. Alot of times it is along the lines of a fetish,i.e. younger, interracail. The thing holding it back was the hubbys fear to bring it up, fearing tue wifes reaction. Mens libido goes down bout the time a woman goes nympho. Try askn him
alotaruc81

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Emma wrote:
<quoted text>
I am of the same opinion, but as a women this if not "acceptable" behaviour we would be labeled a slapped!
What I need help with is, can I just have a sex session then forget it or will I want more?
just depends on how attached you get to the men you sleep with. I know many women your age and younger who can do it without becoming attached.
FlowerGirlie

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

e_adams11 wrote:
<quoted text>Very hot! How old is your husband? When I was younger I prayed on married 30 something women! I love married women they are usually very horny!
my husband is 33. Yeah I think all guys 22 through 25 pray on the 30 something's lol :)
Join Free
DirtyDiane

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

FlowerGirlie wrote:
<quoted text>my husband is 33. Yeah I think all guys 22 through 25 pray on the 30 something's lol :)
FlowerGirlie just wondering if your into Women & What your age is?
Steve

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Emma wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
emma am 34 male you can have me anytime and am not bad lol Skype= stephenwyatt77
FlowerGirlie

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

DirtyDiane wrote:
<quoted text>FlowerGirlie just wondering if your into Women & What your age is?
im 32 and have been with women
MEUS

Addison, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

I WAS MARRIED FOR 26 YEARS WASNT IN LOVE ANYMORE SO I FOUND ANOTHER WOMAN AND FELL IN LOVE AND WE HAVE GREAT SEX IM GETTING divorced
amanda

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

My husbandís diabetes progressed to the point where he no longer could get an erection 2 years ago. Since then our sex life involves him masturbating me,(he hates oral). While I orgasm, I greatly miss the feeling of sex. Last month, at a company convention, a 28 year old guy from marketing was hitting on me at the bar. I was so flattered that he was interested in a 45 year old, and after a few drinks, I was laying in his bed. When he went down on me,(the first time in 20 years BTW), I was in ecstasy. His tongue had me bucking up into him, my hands running through his thick curly hair, until I exploded with an incredible orgasm. His penis was longer than my husbandís, but not ridiculous, but when I stroked it, I suddenly remembered what a young manís erection felt like. It was like a flesh covered steel rod, and when it slid in, I was back in college. And what talent this guy had! He varied paces, flipped positions, took me every which way. I had my second orgasm on my side, him behind me, my leg held up in the air with one hand, as he caressed my clitoris with the other. As I recovered, he stayed buried deep inside me, and slowly sucked my nipple as I gained my breath. He put me on all 4ís, knelt behind me and asked me if I wanted it rough. I told him yes, and he started to pound me harder than I have ever had it. The noise of his thighs slamming into me just made me hotter, and when he started talking dirty, telling me how hard he was going to cum, and how good I felt, I came again. When he did orgasm, the only noise he made was heavy breathing, then he laid his full weight on my back, and we dropped to the bed, he still in me. When he rolled off me, I glanced at the clock, and we had f@cked for 30 minutes. Never in my life had I done it that long, and I had a wonderful ache as he started to drip out of me. We feel asleep, and in the morning I awoke to his erection rubbing against my clitoris. We had a quickie, then showered and went to the convention. The last month, whenever my husband masturbates me, I can only think of Frank.
Lee_24

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

amanda wrote:
My husbandís diabetes progressed to the point where he no longer could get an erection 2 years ago. Since then our sex life involves him masturbating me,(he hates oral). While I orgasm, I greatly miss the feeling of sex. Last month, at a company convention, a 28 year old guy from marketing was hitting on me at the bar. I was so flattered that he was interested in a 45 year old, and after a few drinks, I was laying in his bed. When he went down on me,(the first time in 20 years BTW), I was in ecstasy. His tongue had me bucking up into him, my hands running through his thick curly hair, until I exploded with an incredible orgasm. His penis was longer than my husbandís, but not ridiculous, but when I stroked it, I suddenly remembered what a young manís erection felt like. It was like a flesh covered steel rod, and when it slid in, I was back in college. And what talent this guy had! He varied paces, flipped positions, took me every which way. I had my second orgasm on my side, him behind me, my leg held up in the air with one hand, as he caressed my clitoris with the other. As I recovered, he stayed buried deep inside me, and slowly sucked my nipple as I gained my breath. He put me on all 4ís, knelt behind me and asked me if I wanted it rough. I told him yes, and he started to pound me harder than I have ever had it. The noise of his thighs slamming into me just made me hotter, and when he started talking dirty, telling me how hard he was going to cum, and how good I felt, I came again. When he did orgasm, the only noise he made was heavy breathing, then he laid his full weight on my back, and we dropped to the bed, he still in me. When he rolled off me, I glanced at the clock, and we had f@cked for 30 minutes. Never in my life had I done it that long, and I had a wonderful ache as he started to drip out of me. We feel asleep, and in the morning I awoke to his erection rubbing against my clitoris. We had a quickie, then showered and went to the convention. The last month, whenever my husband masturbates me, I can only think of Frank.
Wanna facetime
Susie

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

I have x with my son and love it. I feel like I'm cheating. He stuffs my puss so good.

Susie
Fun guy

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Susie wrote:
I have x with my son and love it. I feel like I'm cheating. He stuffs my puss so good.
Susie
are you from the USA Susie!!?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 136 of136
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7477 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Bb349a 313,227
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Jesu 123,068
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Bigdickboy1111 On Skype 421,868
GIRLS share your masturbation stories here (Feb '13) 2 min Amy Lane 1,738
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min dozal 227,052
Snapchat nude stories 3 min everyonenude 92
Shemale snapchat (Feb '13) 3 min Tigbony 482
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 15 min marcuslane122 87,400
•••