jazxxx4u

Ozawkie, KS

#1 Feb 15, 2011
What does it take to get laid? I sure would love to get nailed. Where are you?

“"That's the berries, Norman!"”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 15, 2011
You having a gyno exam like on the other thread you started, or looking for gay sex, or both?

Or are you just drunk. Or high.

Since: Feb 11

Ozawkie, KS

#3 Feb 15, 2011
in2deep2stopnow wrote:
You having a gyno exam like on the other thread you started, or looking for gay sex, or both?
Or are you just drunk. Or high.
I'm looking for gay sex. I want it so bad! Right now.

Ozawkie, KS

#4 Feb 15, 2011
I'm not drunk or high. I would give anything for gay sex right now. I'd give anything to be getting laid right now.
hungnhard

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2011
Wanna trade pix? Email me [email protected]

Ozawkie, KS

#6 Feb 15, 2011
My wife has left me because I told her that I am Gay. I like sex with men and am seeking that. Are you out there?
joy

Senegal

#7 Feb 15, 2011
My name is joy barry,i saw your profile today at( www.topix.com )and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i
want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address([email protected])I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above joy.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot inlife)([email protected])
openminded

Merchantville, NJ

#8 Feb 15, 2011
I know what you mean.
jdaxxx32 wrote:
I'm not drunk or high. I would give anything for gay sex right now. I'd give anything to be getting laid right now.
Join Free

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

#9 Feb 15, 2011
Nothing wrong with wanting both gay sex, & str8 sex... that's the essence of being bi. I speak from experience..

Location hidden

#11 Feb 16, 2011
But there is something wrong with starting a thread posting as a girl, hoping to get guys to come on to you. Which is apparently what OP was doing. His other thread is entitled "my gyno exam".

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#12 Feb 16, 2011
in2deep2stopnow wrote:
But there is something wrong with starting a thread posting as a girl, hoping to get guys to come on to you. Which is apparently what OP was doing. His other thread is entitled "my gyno exam".
Don't you just love it? lol

Location hidden

#13 Feb 16, 2011
Give's me something to do at work.

Wonder if he got laid? lol

Location hidden

#14 Feb 16, 2011
in2deep2stopnow wrote:
Give's me something to do at work.
Wonder if he got laid? lol
My workday is almost over. 5 minutes and I'm outta here.

Btw, good post on the "preteen girl fantasies." I can't give kudos over there. Reality will give me a whoopin' if I show up again. lol

Location hidden

#15 Feb 16, 2011
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My workday is almost over. 5 minutes and I'm outta here.
Btw, good post on the "preteen girl fantasies." I can't give kudos over there. Reality will give me a whoopin' if I show up again. lol
Couldn't believe that link was posted. Sent them a email asking for info, and they are definitely saying "private time with a child". Actually trying to think of who best to report that to and how.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 16, 2011
in2deep2stopnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't believe that link was posted. Sent them a email asking for info, and they are definitely saying "private time with a child". Actually trying to think of who best to report that to and how.
I'm betting the website owner isn't happy it was posted, if they know about it. Serves them right for promoting such deviant behavior.
Tys

Spokane, WA

#17 Jan 26, 2012
I will be some 1s sex slave

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay sex in Birmingham (Feb '12) 1 min Twink lover 14,178
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min better-faster 19,236
Dirty ki...k 1 min Hotcamlad 176,235
reply if you are braless or topless...;) (Oct '12) 1 min gonk74 1,484
I wish to watch a women orgasm on skype 1 min play60670 1
fakt marathi zavazavi 2 min pritam 8,425
any guys get turned on by seeing other guys dicks? (Mar '11) 2 min Need some 80
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min LBI_NJ_35 444,488
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Liam 910,302
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min Tim 124,551