Is it healthy to swallow semen?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jake

Lincoln, NE

#1 Jul 15, 2012
I'm gay and I like to swallow my boyfriends semen after we have sex but I don't know I it's healthy or not?
klo

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2012
lol

“suck”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 15, 2012
In fact it is.

“modeling in Vegas”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 15, 2012
semen is fine. only concern is an std.
Good person

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2012
Lisa Mintoni wrote:
semen is fine. only concern is an std.
you like to swallow good semen...
PDX Dave

Salem, OR

#6 Jul 15, 2012
well unless it's contaminated with something (STDs etc.) it is a good source of protein I'm told. I'm doing everything I can to keep my wife healthy!

Since: Feb 09

Cave Creek, AZ

#7 Jul 15, 2012
Jake wrote:
I'm gay and I like to swallow my boyfriends semen after we have sex but I don't know I it's healthy or not?
Not only healthy, but highly recommended during a BJ!
Namitha

Kolkata, India

#8 Aug 24, 2012
I do not excatly know whether semen swallowing is healthy or not.
I was 14yrs old gilr, and very thin and had flat boobs. One day my elder brother, 5yrs elder to me and told me privately and secretly that he has read in a magazine that semen swallowing will give more calories and it will excite secretion of female hormones in bosy more due excitement and I will look more feminine and healthy.
I began taking my elder brother at my 14yrs of age almost everyday.I used to suck him and he enjoyed it and at the rewarded with his semen in my mouth. He also sucked my vagina and said he liked the smell and taste of it and he regularly fondling my breasts.I continued oral sex and semen swallowing for more than 2yrs and at my 16yrs, we started to have sex regularly.
Now I am 19yrs old and have got lots of change in my body. I have gained weight and my boobs have become bigger 32+ size now. My areola have suddenly gone broader and my nipples have become prominent and bold now, visible from beneath my dress.
I do not the scietific vailidty of health benefits of semen swallowing, but I have got some changes in my body me after regular semen swallowing.
I think it helps if we swallow regularly.
Join Free

“Gun? No. Just glad to see you!”

Location hidden

#9 Aug 24, 2012
I think Namitha is dwelling in Fantasyland!

Anyway - Yes, of course it's healthy to swallow semen. It's compulsory if anyone goes down on me!

“Gun? No. Just glad to see you!”

Location hidden

#10 Aug 24, 2012
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only healthy, but highly recommended during a BJ!
lol - 100% ageement, babe.
achyfi

Arlington, MA

#12 Aug 24, 2012
There is nothing unhealthy about swallowing the semen of a healthy STD-free person. In fact, studies have shown that when pregnant women swallow the semen of the father of their baby, it can help prevent preeclampsia and decrease morning sickness.
Lisa W

Smithtown, NY

#13 Oct 1, 2012
achyfi wrote:
There is nothing unhealthy about swallowing the semen of a healthy STD-free person. In fact, studies have shown that when pregnant women swallow the semen of the father of their baby, it can help prevent preeclampsia and decrease morning sickness.
Thats vbery good to know. When I am ready to have kids its another reasion to swallow. I cant find anyone who had a sickness from it.
I like to keep his c-ck in my mouth to do it. Not let him aim for my mouth & get it all over my face. He likes it that way too.
I swallow it all.

Cave Creek, AZ

#14 Oct 5, 2012
Glad All Over wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - 100% ageement, babe.
xoxo

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15 Oct 5, 2012
Just a fact for guys: eating pineapple makes u taste better I didn't believe it until I actually had swallow a mans that always ate pineapple and he told me y? Just to let u know, I always swallow though good protein!!!

Cave Creek, AZ

#16 Oct 5, 2012
xsoccermomx wrote:
Just a fact for guys: eating pineapple makes u taste better I didn't believe it until I actually had swallow a mans that always ate pineapple and he told me y? Just to let u know, I always swallow though good protein!!!
I've heard that before. It must be true. But if you find that you are with a guy that you really like,and he hasn't been regularly eating such, and you really want to blow him, I find that my strawberry flavored lipstick really helps take the "sting" off. It mixes well with the salty taste- plus my lips covered with gloss help him to get off so much easier!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#17 Oct 5, 2012
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard that before. It must be true. But if you find that you are with a guy that you really like,and he hasn't been regularly eating such, and you really want to blow him, I find that my strawberry flavored lipstick really helps take the "sting" off. It mixes well with the salty taste- plus my lips covered with gloss help him to get off so much easier!
I did at an "adult store" buy watermelon flavored body stuff that tastes good but my lips went numb so I go all natural now haha,

Cave Creek, AZ

#19 Oct 5, 2012
xsoccermomx wrote:
<quoted text>
I did at an "adult store" buy watermelon flavored body stuff that tastes good but my lips went numb so I go all natural now haha,
Maybe allergy to watermellon?? Try another flavor perhaps?
ABW

Hayes, VA

#20 Oct 5, 2012
Semen is basically fructose(a sugar), protein and water. Unless its infected with an STD its harmless. Its really a food source for the sperm. Its low in calories so swallow all you want and like posted above, its taste is somewhat effected by what a person eats regularly.
thats hot

Brisbane, Australia

#23 Oct 5, 2012
Hardman wrote:
It can be unhealthy for you if you dont swallow
cos if you spit mine out, I will punch you in the mouth
but usually I am holding your head so tight and my cock is so far down your throat, you have no choice but to swallow as I will keep f*cking your mouth as hard and deep as I can even after I cum
Thats so hot
More Fun

Freeport, IL

#24 Oct 5, 2012
Guys. Pineapple (fresh not canned) Your girl will love U for it. It DOES make a BIG difference.

Kiiik. Morefunn2012 girls only please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pinoy Gay/Bi Skype/Zoom Sex (Jun '14) 8 min Sam 125
Skype usernames male or females put here (Jun '12) 8 min dantheman 7,572
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min add add add 797,760
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min theinfluence1234 382,327
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 9 min nate 780,669
Dirty IPhone B.B.M Pins (Oct '13) 10 min hrnyolderbhammale 2,260
Dirty ki...k 10 min Goodtimes 104,091
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 14 min mmm mmm 107,649
More from around the web