Since: Mar 09

UK

#1 Mar 26, 2009
My ex has told me that she wants me to come over because she wants to "peg" me with a strap-on.

I must admit I'm kinda tempted because we always had good sex together and she likes to be a bit dominant, which is what I like.

I've never been pegged before and she's never done anyone either.

Does anyone have any advice so that I can maximise pleasure (if I decide to go through with it - but I think I will).
upkink

Ontonagon, MI

#2 Mar 26, 2009
TeaseMe wrote:
My ex has told me that she wants me to come over because she wants to "peg" me with a strap-on.
I must admit I'm kinda tempted because we always had good sex together and she likes to be a bit dominant, which is what I like.
Does anyone have any advice so that I can maximise pleasure (if I decide to go through with it - but I think I will).
Maybe start with no more then an average size (6") strap on. I found out years ago that I don't care for large ones (real or otherwise) because it hurts. Use lots of lube and she has to enter you very slowly and she also has to stop when you ask so you can take the time to relax. Once all the way in, she should stop again, giving you time to relax some more then slowly begin thrusting back and forth. If it feels comfortable to you, she can pick up the pace. The important thing is communication. You have to tell her how it feels, when to stop, slow down or speed up and she needs to be listening to what you say.
You should also clean yourself out with an enema before you begin. Despite what scat lovers may say, pooing all over your mate doesn't mean "I love you!".
xdressme1979

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3 Mar 27, 2009
OMG it feels so great
BATMAN

Australia

#4 May 25, 2009
so did you go for it?
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#5 Jun 5, 2009
TeaseMe wrote:
Let me tell you, changing up traditional gender roles and letting the woman take control of you and give you pleasure, it is such an exhilerating experience! And, men have their g-spot in the a** for a reason, some of if not the strongest orgasms are anal orgasms.

If you are going to do it, make sure you use A LOT of lube, never too much lube. Use some fingers beforehand to open your hole up and relax it. LOTS of foreplay to get you relaxed and feeling good. And start in a position where you and she can control penetration easily so it doesnt hurt as much, preferably on your back.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#6 Jun 5, 2009
Start slow and then go faster when you are feeling good. And then you will be moaning in begging for more!
jjj

Australia

#7 Jun 5, 2009
kinky. maby one day
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#8 Jul 19, 2009
jjj wrote:
kinky. maby one day
Hopefully that one day is soon for you! When you finally get pegged, and engage in some great strap-on sex, you will feel like you missed out! Strap-on sex is so riveting and exhilarating, and it is great to have the woman take control and give it to you the way you give it to her. Kinky, and fun.
Join Free
jjj

Perth, Australia

#9 Nov 23, 2009
still waiting, dam it
Live Girls

Clarkston, MI

#10 Jun 6, 2010
It is awesome! I ride my man regularly. Definitely take it slow at first. Rimming is a great way to start or start with a small finger. Small butt plugs or slim dildos work great too and then work up to something larger. My husband loves it and I do to. We do in on webcam for our audiences a lot. It is a regular thing that they request of us on our webcam site. Stop by and say hello sometime at http://live-girls.lavenderlive.com . We focus on live girls, guys and couples doing what ever you want. LOL. Log in and search for redhot. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
delhi gay sex 2 min meju 3,106
guys, what color underwear and what style are y... 2 min nikki 1,276
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min f3l1x_6r4d5h4w 696,001
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min jeremyryan28 705,145
Looking for horny guys to talk to I'm a horny g... (Jun '11) 3 min njjjjjjjjd 2,001
Haryana gay sex 3 min jatin 141
I want a shemale (Dec '12) 3 min allnighta 124
Dirty ki...k 4 min jersey_ball_ 39,093
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min dickpix89 93,227
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min nycgayme 328,282
More from around the web