Ben

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

My wife has a very limited sexual past (at least that's what she says) but I'm sure she wishes mine were bigger. She has never said it, but I'll bet she has thought it. I've always wondered what she could do with a long, thick one? Just like to see how she could handle it and how much pleasure she'd get, but I'd be afraid if it really rocked her world. Like to see how well she could suck a big thick one, too. I'm guessing she'd do well.
panTsniffer

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

i still cant help remembering my ex's reaction to mine ...a surprised amused smile that she had to turn her head to keep from becoming a giggle and fake coughing for a few seconds as i thought oh no is she giggling at it? later she told me yes she really was giggling at it because it was so small and she thought it was soo funny i was waiting for sex as i had no clue her ex was still having nasty rough sex with her alot while we were dating and that they had even done it the day b4 i finally got to have sex with her....
oh yea & she told all her lil hottie friends how small i was & they made comments & all blackballed me from the drunk sex hookups they had with guys who packed big ones ugh!!
Ben

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

I can certainly rock her kitty with my tongue, though. She has mind blowing orgasms.
Ben

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

panTsniffer wrote:
i still cant help remembering my ex's reaction to mine ...a surprised amused smile that she had to turn her head to keep from becoming a giggle and fake coughing for a few seconds as i thought oh no is she giggling at it? later she told me yes she really was giggling at it because it was so small and she thought it was soo funny i was waiting for sex as i had no clue her ex was still having nasty rough sex with her alot while we were dating and that they had even done it the day b4 i finally got to have sex with her....
oh yea & she told all her lil hottie friends how small i was & they made comments & all blackballed me from the drunk sex hookups they had with guys who packed big ones ugh!!
Master P Eating; my best advice.
Ben

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

panTsniffer wrote:
Are you kidding? Bet you felt like sh..
Objective

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

panTsniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
uh well do u think she did the ughhhh ughhhh ughhh thing u heard at yur friends? did she tell u details of the sexual encounter or try to explain to u why she did it or anything?
does thinking about it turn u on in any way?
I'm confused as to precisely what you're asking. The woman and man who borrowed the next door neighbor's apartment I had never seen before and never saw again. I only knew about them from what the neighbor told me and from how loud she was. If you're askng about the gf (we lived together for about a year and then broke up) of mine who had cheated on me, actually, I do know something about her sounds with her one of her hung exes. About 3 months after she and I had broken up is when I found out about her cheating. I was in a nightclub and a female friend (former, they had a falling out) of hers who was an alcoholic came in the nightclub and eventually we began talking. She told me about it. She also bought up a time back when the gf (before I had met the gf) was dating the guy with 8.5" and she had stopped by their place without calling first and as she approached the house it sounded like someone was being killed she thought, but then she realised he was "fucking her". This half drunk ex female friend was too naive to realise she shouldn't be telling me about my ex gf making so much noise with him. Then she started to mimic what she had heard and she went "UGHH" but she suddenly thought about it and stopped herself from completing the sound. I looked at her and said well that's funny she never made any sounds with me, I could bang her hard as hell and not hear a thing from her vocally. Then the half drunk female tried to pick me up, telling me that my former gf had told her I was great at oral (notice she hadn't told her I was great at intercourse)and how she loved oral even more than my former gf did. Then the half drunk chick added that her bf has 5" so I had nothing to worry about I would be giving her more than she's getting. I knew about her bf from back when I had dated the ex gf, I had heard many things about him and had met him before (the four of us had gotten together and played cards one evening and had gone out partying afterwards)and knew he wouldn't cared if I had sex with her but I couldn't bring myself to do that even though it was an attractive offer. I found out that day in the nightclub not only about my ex gf cheating, but also about her being very loud when she had sex with the 8.5 guy. And get this, her other former bf was even longer with 9 1/4" so I can only imagine how very loud she must have been with him. My 6.5" got zero sounds out of her.
Objective

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

I also had a female neighbor who dated a guy known in party circles to be long and very very very thick. She was very loud when the bed went to bumping. With him she would moannnnnnnnn loudly during the strokes and then she would make a hard sharp grunt when he was all in. Over and over - moannnnnnnnn, grunt, moannnnnnnnnnnnn, grunt. They eventually broke up though because she was tired of his drinking so much. Within a month a new guy started showing up. He didn't appear to be anything like the player hung ex, the new guy was very clean cut cut looking. Apparently the new guy wasn't hung though, as not only were the bed bumps close together, she made no noises with him during intercourse except some noise at times when he was eating her. They became engaged to get married, but then suddenly broke it off and I learned why.
Objective

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

I saw it just as I pushed the post comment button but it was too late - At the very end of my post I meant I never learned why they broke off the engagement, I accidently left out the word never.
Join Free
top 8 maybe 9

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

SDMale wrote:
<quoted text>WOW,,,did she take it balls deep,,right off the bat,,,,,or did he have to slowly work it into her,,,deeper each thrust untill he was all in her deep,,,,,,was he then able to give it to her harder and faster,,,,was she sore after he was done with her pu**y
After 7 years of marriage my wife had sex for the first time with another man who happened to be her ex-boyfriend. Big, muscular with 10.5 inches as thick as my forearm! It was such an incredible struggle for him to get the huge head into her, and then he slowly started to work it in half inch by half inch. After about 10 minutes he had about 5 inches in and she had already had 8 screaming orgasms like I've never seen any woman have. That's when she started begging him to f#ck her like she knew he could. He grabbed hold tight and drove every inch home, deep in side as my wife let out this ear piercing screech for a good 20 seconds before her body started to shake and tremble and gave way to her biggest orgasm yet. Sitting there watching in awe and shock I uttered "oh my gaw...." and he started laughing and looked over at me and said they were just warming up.
He pounded her long hard and deep for a good fifteen minutes, I lost count of how many orgasms she had, then they turned over and she got on top crouching on her feet not on her knees so she could ride up the full length and then all the way back down. They went for a good fifty minutes before he finally finished, and after laughing and laying and kissing for ten minutes they went right back at it.
Ben

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

I think most women want to experience at least one, regardless of what they say. Satisfies their curiousity and gives them bragging rights. LOL
Objective

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Ben wrote:
I think most women want to experience at least one, regardless of what they say. Satisfies their curiousity and gives them bragging rights. LOL
What bragging rights, most endowed guys get around according to a poll and therefore the vast majority of women have been big dicked so there's no advantage for one woman over the other to say she's had a big one, as the other woman will say she has also.
Ben

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Objective wrote:
<quoted text>
What bragging rights, most endowed guys get around according to a poll and therefore the vast majority of women have been big dicked so there's no advantage for one woman over the other to say she's had a big one, as the other woman will say she has also.
so she can say she has and not be lying. Not all women are hoes. LOL

Since: Nov 11

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

top 8 maybe 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
After 7 years of marriage my wife had sex for the first time with another man who happened to be her ex-boyfriend. Big, muscular with 10.5 inches as thick as my forearm! It was such an incredible struggle for him to get the huge head into her, and then he slowly started to work it in half inch by half inch. After about 10 minutes he had about 5 inches in and she had already had 8 screaming orgasms like I've never seen any woman have. That's when she started begging him to f#ck her like she knew he could. He grabbed hold tight and drove every inch home, deep in side as my wife let out this ear piercing screech for a good 20 seconds before her body started to shake and tremble and gave way to her biggest orgasm yet. Sitting there watching in awe and shock I uttered "oh my gaw...." and he started laughing and looked over at me and said they were just warming up.
He pounded her long hard and deep for a good fifteen minutes, I lost count of how many orgasms she had, then they turned over and she got on top crouching on her feet not on her knees so she could ride up the full length and then all the way back down. They went for a good fifty minutes before he finally finished, and after laughing and laying and kissing for ten minutes they went right back at it.
wow,,,,very hot story,,,how many times did they go at it that day,,,,was she sore the next,,,,and "loose" for you,,,,,has she done him again,,,,,are you going to let her have his :big one" now and again,,,,once a month or so
Paul

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

SDMale wrote:
<quoted text>wow,,,,very hot story,,,how many times did they go at it that day,,,,was she sore the next,,,,and "loose" for you,,,,,has she done him again,,,,,are you going to let her have his :big one" now and again,,,,once a month or so
They went at it three more times before 6 the next morning, each time running about 2 hours. After the second time when he started the third she said she felt like it was on fire down there, it was all red and swollen, but he laughed and said it had never stopped her before. He put the tip in line and I could smell before I saw how wet she was already getting and he just rammed it in full length.

Ten the next morning they went again, so I called down the front desk to tell them we wouldn't be checking out by 11, and to charge another night on the card. After that he took a shower and I called down for fresh linens, housekeeping arrived just in time to hear my wife moaning and screaming from the shower with him. He ended up going at it two more times before he left late that afternoon.

She was too sore to do anything until Thursday night when she let me give her oral, but she said it was still a little sore just for that. It wasn't until Sunday evening that she let me have sex with her and she was so loose that the foreskin on my uncircumcised didn't even roll back.

I came home from work the next Wednesday to find her naked on the bed looking like she had been mauled by a grizzly bear, he had taken the afternoon off when she called him.

Seems about every other week she sees him during the day and once every for to six weeks he comes over for a weekend.
Paul

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Yes same as top 8 maybe 9 just a name change.

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Paul wrote:
Yes same as top 8 maybe 9 just a name change.
wow,,,,he really drilling her out,,,,,how wften does she have sex with you,,,,is that same same quantity as before,,,,has kept her stretched out now so sex with you and her is no long as good as it was,,,,since she is no long as tight as she was,,,,
sam

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

my first large penis was my first bf who i did stuff with. his was pretty long and really thick, even though i was the first girl to touch it. it barely fit in my mouth.
Paul

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

SDMale wrote:
<quoted text>wow,,,,he really drilling her out,,,,,how wften does she have sex with you,,,,is that same same quantity as before,,,,has kept her stretched out now so sex with you and her is no long as good as it was,,,,since she is no long as tight as she was,,,,
We use to go three or four times a week. Now we go once or twice during the weekend, but not on the weekends that he come to visit and usually not on a weekend after she's seen him during the week.

The sex for me is still amazing although she is no longer as tight as she use to be, but she clearly doesn't enjoy it with me like she use, or orgasm with me.

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
We use to go three or four times a week. Now we go once or twice during the weekend, but not on the weekends that he come to visit and usually not on a weekend after she's seen him during the week.
The sex for me is still amazing although she is no longer as tight as she use to be, but she clearly doesn't enjoy it with me like she use, or orgasm with me.
sorry to hear that,,,,i know that in some cases the wife has actully stopped sex all together with her hubby,,,she can no long feel him,,,and few times even leaves her hubby for the big dick guy,,,,her whole life starts to revolve around that dick,,,i hope it does not totally happen to you
Paul

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

SDMale wrote:
<quoted text> sorry to hear that,,,,i know that in some cases the wife has actully stopped sex all together with her hubby,,,she can no long feel him,,,and few times even leaves her hubby for the big dick guy,,,,her whole life starts to revolve around that dick,,,i hope it does not totally happen to you
Trust me there is no mistaking the fact that she only has sex with me out of some feeling of obligation as a wife. I can no longer satisfy her like I use to. There was three months one time when he was overseas on business and toward the end she started to feel real tight again and she was starting to enjoy sex with me and even had a few little orgasms, but his trip ended and he moved into her bed for the first week of his return.

She won't leave me because she loves me, with him it's just about sex, and anytime she wants it she picks up the phone and he's more then happy to come right over to take care of her needs. See he's enjoys sex with her as much as she does with him because she is one of only 3 women he's ever met who can handle the whole length and the only of the 3 that urges him to go harder and deeper.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4222 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
sexting numbers (May '13) 5 min nick 10,326
OMG I got caught masturbating (Oct '11) 6 min noname 99
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min jlawzer 336,421
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min daveb2014 136,353
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Jezem06 246,004
Lesbian Sex Stories (Jan '12) 6 min Melli_Bi 1,647
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min Cam_guy86 440,033
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 10 min Charlie 8,288
•••