Reaction to first large Penis?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Jauncho

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 20, 2009
Can I get an honest opinion? What was you reaction when you seen your first large penis that you were going to be involved with? What was going through your mind and how has it affected you till this day or if at all when it comes to other partners?
Louisa Cavalri

Bronx, NY

#2 Aug 20, 2009
Jauncho wrote:
Can I get an honest opinion? What was you reaction when you seen your first large penis that you were going to be involved with? What was going through your mind and how has it affected you till this day or if at all when it comes to other partners?
It was my 3rd BF. I had already been active with my 2nd Bf and had seen my 1st Bfs penis but had no accual sex with him. So I knew enough about it not to be all freaked when I saw it. He had 6"soft! My reaction was OH MY god!! It really was a turn on. We lasted only a few months-but, because we didnt get along on a lot of stuff other than sex. I guess I think about him at times, but I have a realy truly great BF now and we both like doing the same stuff etc. I am fine with his smaller size. You adjust to whtever size it is.
Lisa

Seattle, WA

#3 Aug 20, 2009
Jauncho wrote:
It was amazing! He was only 13 but his penis had to be at least 8 1/2 inches. I remember getting really turned on, and all I wanted to do was suck on it,
size matters

Stockton, CA

#4 Aug 20, 2009
Louisa Cavalri wrote:
<quoted text>
It was my 3rd BF. I had already been active with my 2nd Bf and had seen my 1st Bfs penis but had no accual sex with him. So I knew enough about it not to be all freaked when I saw it. He had 6"soft! My reaction was OH MY god!! It really was a turn on. We lasted only a few months-but, because we didnt get along on a lot of stuff other than sex. I guess I think about him at times, but I have a realy truly great BF now and we both like doing the same stuff etc. I am fine with his smaller size. You adjust to whtever size it is.
You think about at times because size matters to you and bigger ones turn you on more.Before you know it,you'll be cheating on your b/f with a man with a big one or just end up leaving your b/f so you can be single and screw big guys 7 days a week.

“Stahrman returns!!”

Since: May 08

Ketchikan, Alaska

#5 Aug 20, 2009
size matters wrote:
<quoted text>
You think about at times because size matters to you and bigger ones turn you on more.Before you know it,you'll be cheating on your b/f with a man with a big one or just end up leaving your b/f so you can be single and screw big guys 7 days a week.
I think you're putting this woman down, basically because size doesn't matter. The p**sy adjusts to let a baby's head out, and you don't see new mothers chasing big c*cked guys after having a child, do you?

Just because YOU'RE hung up on well hung men, doesn't mean all women are.
Expat

Bangkok, Thailand

#7 Aug 20, 2009
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> It was amazing! He was only 13 but his penis had to be at least 8 1/2 inches. I remember getting really turned on, and all I wanted to do was suck on it,
Was he one of your students or something?
Louisa Cavalri

Bronx, NY

#8 Aug 20, 2009
size matters wrote:
<quoted text>
Size matters only so much. I did think his 6" soft was very sexy visually and to play with. Yet for accual sex, I adjust fine to my currant BFs size too. He is accually a better lover than J. s.h. I gotta say im no angel, but if im with a guy there is no cheating! My BF is the nicest guy yet in my life & we have so much in common that I will might accept his rquest to marry me.
If I think about J....s sexy penis its just a nice memory not an obsession.
jim

Asia/Pacific Region

#10 Aug 20, 2009
Louisa Cavalri wrote:
<quoted text>
Size matters only so much. I did think his 6" soft was very sexy visually and to play with. Yet for accual sex, I adjust fine to my currant BFs size too. He is accually a better lover than J. s.h. I gotta say im no angel, but if im with a guy there is no cheating! My BF is the nicest guy yet in my life & we have so much in common that I will might accept his rquest to marry me.
If I think about J....s sexy penis its just a nice memory not an obsession.
I guess its fine as long as it remains just a nice memory, and doesn't turn into a longing

Maybe like how some guy might think of an ex's breasts once in a way.......

Does your current BF know about the size difference? and how big did that ex get when erect?
Louisa Cavalri

Bronx, NY

#11 Aug 20, 2009
jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess its fine as long as it remains just a nice memory, and doesn't turn into a longing
Maybe like how some guy might think of an ex's breasts once in a way.......
Does your current BF know about the size difference? and how big did that ex get when erect?
I like your analigy about boob size and all. Its the same thing with penis size. Im sure if you went with a big boobied girl and moved on to a girl you now love who is smaller- if you love her its only a nice memory & Nothing more.
J...s..h was my 3rd BF and it was like 2 years ago. My BF doesnt know him. he lives about 15 miles out further. He bothered me for some time after I broke it off. But I havent heard from him in over a year. My BF knows other guys around here I went with becuse we live nearby but never asks about things like their penis sizes. OMG! I would not get that specific if he did.
Accually J...s..h erection was not a lot longer than it was soft. 7 1/2" He just got hard but didnt grow much. My BFs is like only 3" soft but doubles in length hard to 6".(m guessing a little as i have not accually measured him. I rather he ask me to.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#12 Aug 20, 2009
Louisa Cavalri wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your analigy about boob size and all. Its the same thing with penis size. Im sure if you went with a big boobied girl and moved on to a girl you now love who is smaller- if you love her its only a nice memory & Nothing more.
J...s..h was my 3rd BF and it was like 2 years ago. My BF doesnt know him. he lives about 15 miles out further. He bothered me for some time after I broke it off. But I havent heard from him in over a year. My BF knows other guys around here I went with becuse we live nearby but never asks about things like their penis sizes. OMG! I would not get that specific if he did.
Accually J...s..h erection was not a lot longer than it was soft. 7 1/2" He just got hard but didnt grow much. My BFs is like only 3" soft but doubles in length hard to 6".(m guessing a little as i have not accually measured him. I rather he ask me to.
Actually, Louisa, you are an angel. Your sweet honesty is inspiring :) Good luck with everything future-wise. And I hope even today is a special..
Space1

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#13 Aug 20, 2009
Jauncho wrote:
This was my expression the first time I found out about my hubby's size:

http://cache.thephoenix.com/secure/uploadedIm ...

His dong's size scared the crap out of me that made me quit writing to him.
Space1

Location hidden

#14 Aug 20, 2009
Darn,the link didn't open. Let's try it again:

http://cache.thephoenix.com/secure/uploadedIm...
Louisa Cavalri

Bronx, NY

#15 Aug 20, 2009
RUDY MCGILLVRAY wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're putting this woman down, basically because size doesn't matter. The p**sy adjusts to let a baby's head out, and you don't see new mothers chasing big c*cked guys after having a child, do you?
Just because YOU'RE hung up on well hung men, doesn't mean all women are.
That was nice of you!
Louisa Cavalri

Bronx, NY

#16 Aug 20, 2009
AlanE wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, Louisa, you are an angel. Your sweet honesty is inspiring :) Good luck with everything future-wise. And I hope even today is a special..
You are such a nice person AllanE. I think its the other way around & you are inspiring with your goodness.

Location hidden

#17 Aug 20, 2009
Space1 wrote:
Darn,the link didn't open. Let's try it again:
http://cache.thephoenix.com/secure/uploadedIm...
HAHA! He must have had a start as well, "Why aren't my letters being answered? Ever since that day..."

Since: Jul 08

Frederick, MD

#18 Aug 20, 2009
When i was single i got comments like "your ex must be crazy" ... and just the general smile on a womans face or a gasp is quite nice to get from time to time!!

and i am NOT all THAT big ... moslty can hit 8" when i got a good one on!
trisexual

Peterborough, Canada

#19 Aug 20, 2009
He was a friend, I watched him fkking his girfriend one time.

I wanted to suck it so bad. He was my first bi experience. We went to his place after a bar and one thing led to another.

He hurt my ass, butt I loved it.
Space1

Location hidden

#20 Aug 20, 2009
AlanE wrote:
<quoted text> HAHA! He must have had a start as well, "Why aren't my letters being answered? Ever since that day..."
AlanE,actually my hubby when he was just my bf in writing was really starting to worry when I quit writing. He was calling too much at that US semi-con where I was working at on that time just to find out what happened but I would not answer his phone call that the company operator forwarded to my department. I was getting paged many times to pick-up Mr Space1's overseas and the whole semi-conductor plant of 6 huge buildings and thousands of employees can hear my name being page over and over again.

I was being teased to death by everybody. My curious bosses were wondering why so they said,"Hey,that American must be so crazy with you to spend that much over seas calls just to be ignored. Pick it up!"

About 20 years ago,my hubby was paying $3.00/minute on overseas calls. That was expensive back then compare to the over seas rates now. And if I called collect? The more his phone bills went sky rocket.

My nosey co-workers and bosses asked me what scared me about my bf/pen-pal? I told them I found out about his dong size and I am not gonna kill myself to marry a horse because I am human. My bosses thought they'd die laughing. The males were all ROTFLTAO. I thought,how crude for those aszholes to laugh at me just because I got scared of a big long dong.

Location hidden

#21 Aug 20, 2009
Space1 wrote:
<quoted text>

About 20 years ago,my hubby was paying $3.00/minute on overseas calls. That was expensive back then compare to the over seas rates now. And if I called collect? The more his phone bills went sky rocket.
My nosey co-workers and bosses asked me what scared me about my bf/pen-pal? I told them I found out about his dong size and I am not gonna kill myself to marry a horse because I am human. My bosses thought they'd die laughing. The males were all ROTFLTAO. I thought,how crude for those aszholes to laugh at me just because I got scared of a big long dong.
It was expensive, you're right! Good ol' 1987. I clubbed a lot and knew every song. Would you believe even male dancing? But it was NOT my cup of tea. How to explain, ah mabey later, just not for me despite cashola and "popularity." It was so bogus. Put clothes back on and enjoyed my life. Popularity was a white guy with definite dance and I looked masculine doing it - I guess that was the scenario. Sure wish I could find that old pic I'd post it. Someone took one and gave it to me. Kind of a non-tattoed Beckham with a little more muscle. But heck I haven't put up my usual pics so I couldn't post another one that looks just like me! Memories I guess.
lobster

Middletown, RI

#22 Aug 21, 2009
Big is nice, but so is girth!
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 1 min pol 157,385
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Jay 255,778
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Marcus101x 1,513,967
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 1 min Jason 101,439
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min Bigbeninmyden 360,459
i m from ludhiana i gay koi meri gaand maaro (Apr '15) 1 min rahul 1,693
married man looking to chat with married women (Mar '12) 2 min myprettywife 1,966
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 11 min funtime49 16,632
More from around the web