Comments
101 - 120 of 157 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 17

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#104 Feb 18, 2010
to answer the originial question... a big fat NO 99% percent of the time
Nobodyyouneedtok now

Milpitas, CA

#105 Feb 19, 2010
When I see a guy in speedos......... I start laughing my a$$ off. Sorry. itz just funny to me. And sometimes I get a look from the guy thats wearng it.
Bo Nurr

United States

#106 Feb 19, 2010
Rock_Out wrote:
to answer the originial question... a big fat NO 99% percent of the time
Lmao! Can you say why it is a big fat NO 99% of the time? Does the remaining 1% turn you on or what is different about them? Just wondering.
Bo Nurr

United States

#107 Feb 19, 2010
Nobodyyouneedtoknow wrote:
When I see a guy in speedos......... I start laughing my a$$ off. Sorry. itz just funny to me. And sometimes I get a look from the guy thats wearng it.
'The look' lol!! Do you think some guys are advertising and think that some chick is going to come running up to him and immediately drop to her knees lmao!?! Last summer my gf and I passed one of those types walking by and you could tell he was trying to give her 'the look' thinking I didn't know any better, like DUH!! She started laughing while we were walking and said, "Yours is bigger than his, maybe you should start wearing one". I told her we'll stop and pick one out on the way home then to which she replied "You'll be going to the beach by yourself then cuz there's no way I'll be seen with someone wearing one of those gay things". LOL!!
Nobodyyouneedtok now

Milpitas, CA

#108 Feb 19, 2010
Bo Nurr wrote:
<quoted text>'The look' lol!! Do you think some guys are advertising and think that some chick is going to come running up to him and immediately drop to her knees lmao!?! Last summer my gf and I passed one of those types walking by and you could tell he was trying to give her 'the look' thinking I didn't know any better, like DUH!! She started laughing while we were walking and said, "Yours is bigger than his, maybe you should start wearing one". I told her we'll stop and pick one out on the way home then to which she replied "You'll be going to the beach by yourself then cuz there's no way I'll be seen with someone wearing one of those gay things". LOL!!
LOL that is 4 funny

Since: Jul 08

New York, NY

#109 Feb 19, 2010
Rock_Out wrote:
to answer the originial question... a big fat NO 99% percent of the time
agreed. i never, ever wore speedos.
Arne

Charlottesville, VA

#110 Feb 19, 2010
American guys are prudes. In Russia, every man wears a Speedo type suit.

It is the C-U-L-T-U-R-E, stupid :)

They laugh at American swimsuits and say "What are you trying to hide?"

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#111 Feb 19, 2010
Bo Nurr wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao! Can you say why it is a big fat NO 99% of the time? Does the remaining 1% turn you on or what is different about them? Just wondering.
this is the 1%...

http://www.popstarsplus.com/images/MichaelPhe...

i do not mind looking at that!!
Join Free

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#112 Feb 19, 2010
kilgore wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed. i never, ever wore speedos.
i dont think most people do. in america at least.

“Usually up for anything.”

Since: Nov 07

Apo, AE

#114 Feb 23, 2010
Try Germany, Speedos are common here.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#115 Feb 24, 2010
fellatiofan7 wrote:
Try Germany, Speedos are common here.
really? don't really ever see people wear them...
Bo Nurr

United States

#116 Feb 24, 2010
Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
this is the 1%...
http://www.popstarsplus.com/images/MichaelPhe...
i do not mind looking at that!!
That really wasn't necessary, but while your at it how about a pic of you in your 'speedo' lol!? ;)
Albert

Knoxville, IA

#117 Feb 26, 2010
My wife bought me a pair on our vacation to Cartagena, Colombia. My wife loves the way I look in them. I have a tanned muscular body and I got some attention from the tanned beutiful women there.
On a trip to Iowa I wore them to the pool and I got real odd looks from the farm girls there. They looked at me as though I was from another planet!
Nobodyyouneedtok now

Milpitas, CA

#118 Feb 26, 2010
Albert wrote:
My wife bought me a pair on our vacation to Cartagena, Colombia. My wife loves the way I look in them. I have a tanned muscular body and I got some attention from the tanned beutiful women there.
On a trip to Iowa I wore them to the pool and I got real odd looks from the farm girls there. They looked at me as though I was from another planet!
i probaly would look at you like that also. Only i would be laughing.
funny stuff

United States

#119 Feb 27, 2010
Albert wrote:
My wife bought me a pair on our vacation to Cartagena, Colombia. My wife loves the way I look in them. I have a tanned muscular body and I got some attention from the tanned beutiful women there.
On a trip to Iowa I wore them to the pool and I got real odd looks from the farm girls there. They looked at me as though I was from another planet!
some of them farm girls prolly went home and fingered theirselves like there was no tomorrow haha!
Sandy

Dural, Australia

#120 Feb 27, 2010
OH YEAH ,ESPECIALLY CUTE BROWN SKINNED GUYS IN WHITE SPEEDOS.
Mike

New York, NY

#121 Mar 10, 2010
I was born in DR and I wear speedos when I got to the beach there. Here, I were board shorts. My stepsister likes it better when I wear speedos.
Arne

Charlottesville, VA

#122 Mar 11, 2010
In the US of A, many men have enormous pot bellies. So they are self-conscious and wear big baggy clothes. Fair enough.

Young guys with good abs wear baggy shorts because that is the style. It came from the fact that in prisons, guys are not permitted belts.

So the "gangsta" look came in, along with undies showing and all that foolishness.

The only place where everyone is equal is on the nude beach or nudist resort.

There everyone learns - in 5 minutes,tops -
that a body is just a body . American men are afraid of these places because they think they will get an erection and embarrass themselves.

Wrong! Your erection will disappear in those first 5 minutes, guaranteed.

And in nude towns, like in France, nobody can go onto the beach in clothing except for the cops.

Why? Because peeping toms never want to be nude; only to see other people nude.

Amazing:)

Mike

Hartford, CT

#123 Mar 11, 2010
Arne wrote:
In the US of A, many men have enormous pot bellies. So they are self-conscious and wear big baggy clothes. Fair enough.
Young guys with good abs wear baggy shorts because that is the style. It came from the fact that in prisons, guys are not permitted belts.
So the "gangsta" look came in, along with undies showing and all that foolishness.
The only place where everyone is equal is on the nude beach or nudist resort.
There everyone learns - in 5 minutes,tops -
that a body is just a body . American men are afraid of these places because they think they will get an erection and embarrass themselves.
Wrong! Your erection will disappear in those first 5 minutes, guaranteed.
And in nude towns, like in France, nobody can go onto the beach in clothing except for the cops.
Why? Because peeping toms never want to be nude; only to see other people nude.
Amazing:)
You are so right on! I have no problem wearing bikini when I'm at the beach tanning w/ my girlfriend. We americans need to get over the nudity thing and relax.

Since: Apr 08

De Pere, WI

#124 Aug 8, 2010
Reading all of the comments, I am struck by how judgmental people are. It seem like many of the writers assume they have a right to see only people they find attractive on the beaches. How arrogant! Why does other people's appearance matter so much to them? We can all point to men or women who we personally don't find attractive, but the tone of some of the comments assumes that the only people who should appear on a beach are those who meet our personal standards of attractiveness. Europeans, who do not view the sight of a human body as automatically sexual, have a much more relaxed attitude. This is something our country should strive for. Instead our culture strives for ever-higher standards of beauty in both sexes, and the hollowness of this goal is obvious when we learn that every magazine cover photo is retouched. Most of the time he isn't really that muscular and she isn't that slim. The standards promoted by the publishing and television and movies industries are calculated to keep you insecure about your body and convince you that you need only buy this or that product to achieve perfect attractiveness. Much of the population is buying into this nonsense to the point that some now want to issue citations to beachgoers who don't meet their personal standards. We like to boast of being the most advanced country in the world but we have a lot to learn about not judging others on such superficialities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min adrian 471,393
Girls for paid skype show 5 min Frasersmith13 1
Black top for chat with white sub 5 min anon 2
Swap slutty snapchat names (Sep '13) 5 min juluang91 2,699
mistress looking for hairy skype slave 5 min roaks 78
Meet me in Swansea 5 min CardiffGuy 5
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min mickhenck 277,639
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Bi nj 159,668
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min hardforfun 12,707
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min andri_238 377,550
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••