Comments
21 - 40 of 157 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 17
Gendo

Goshen, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 28, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I'm a straight guy, in my 20's, fairly athletic, and I wear speedos to the pool and beach, I've been told i look cute in them and have gotten some pretty appreciative comments from lady friends.
I can agree some people might not look too good in them, but it's their choice. personally when i start to get old and hairy, then I'll probably stop wearing them. and some places aren't really good for speedos too, like the waterpark for example

“Good will b rewarded with good”

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere your not

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 28, 2008
 
Hell no! I would be so turned off! unless your unbelievably hot then maaaybe.
jma

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 11, 2008
 
i dnt think people should be ashamed to wear them. its how the body looks. fat men should not, but more fit men should. if more people wore them it would be normal. i think girls like it on the right man.
Ryan

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 8, 2009
 
I think women are "trained"by friends and society to hate speedos. All though life people go along with their friends to fit in so if a young girl says "eww. I hate speedos" then their friends will go along with them to fit in. these are the same women who think it's ok for a unattractive women to wear a bikini but it's not ok for men to wear skimpy clothing. I agree that a heavy hairy man should not wear them but any guy in reasonable shape and well groomed should not be held up to ridicule. I was a competitve swimmer and still like wearing them because i hate the feel of heavy wet shorts and hate the Tan line board shorts leave. so laugh at me all you want . I'm wearing them and think I can pull it off looking reasonably ok wearing them.
fearisthemindkil ler

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 17, 2009
 
Are women who don't like speedos lesbians or are they just attracted to ugly men who don't look good in speedos? mmmmmm I think being a attracted to a guy who doesn't look good in speedos is a bit ...how do you say?"eeww"

Since: Feb 08

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 17, 2009
 
oh, my wife and i go Crazy over MEN in Speedos :)
european

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 18, 2009
 
I was in France two years ago and I believe I was the only guy between 3 and 93 that did not
have speedos on but then again a lot of the babes
did not even have tops on and most of the ladies
looked pretty good topless, I think that Europeans
don't look funky in skimpy or no clothes because it comes natural, we are just more hung up on looking cool all the time and not comfortable.
A person could make some $$ selling them deodorant
however.
bigvagina

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 6, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Pesonally I love to look at men in speedos. It leaves nothing to the imagination and that's the way I like 9340it
Join Free

Since: Jan 09

Invercargill, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Nov 6, 2009
 
no one looks good in budgie smugglers just scary lmao
funny stuff

Darlington, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 6, 2009
 
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Wear these instead:
http://www.koalaswim.com/ko-swim-split-master...
I think I would get arrested lol!!
Maxundmoritz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 7, 2009
 
Please splain why Japanese can handle guys letting their glutes hang out. Sumo wrestlers weighing a couple of hundred go on tv shows and women of all ages love it. Fundoshi are considered so patriotic that thugs wear them in parades so their tattoos can be seen. Btw when I wear trunks they keep slipping down.
HereKitty

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Nov 7, 2009
 

Judged:

3

1

1

If you are gay, then speedos are perfect for you.
Maxundmoritz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Nov 7, 2009
 
HereKitty wrote:
If you are gay, then speedos are perfect for you.
Watch one of the Tarzan movies from the early 30s. Johny W. wore nothing over his glutes and he didn't look gay. Boardshorts look like the wearers are girlishly modest almost like Doris Day's clam daggers.
noooo

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Nov 7, 2009
 
speedo sounds v similar to pedo..... ever noticed that
they rnt cool
guys at my school have to wear them it's manky esp on the chubby ones eeeewww

“The Voice of Reason”

Since: Nov 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Nov 7, 2009
 
My girl wants me to wear one now and do a weird humping motion in front of her face...... Now i have to go spend money on a speedo and do weird dances....
seymour

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Nov 7, 2009
 
stacked and proud wrote:
hot!!!
have you seen david beckam in his latest shoots at the beach,,, i know he's modelling underwear but they could be mistaken for speedos !
I wore speedoes for 20 years until my wife and my mother told me to get with it and wear board shorts like other blokes. I surrendered because I wear what I wear at beach/pool to please str8 women, not gay guys, and not myself.
Jan-Jan

Berlin, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Nov 8, 2009
 

Judged:

1

On the right guy, amazing!
Jake

Mohawk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Nov 8, 2009
 
Jan-Jan wrote:
On the right guy, amazing!
ur so naughty, and i love it
mark gradischer

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Nov 24, 2009
 
I think speedos are okay. But i would advise anyone who wears one to wear a suporter under it and tuck there stuff under. When I wear mine I always do that. I dont see any reason why more men dont wear them the boardies are jus lame. years ago no one seemed to care if a guy wore speedos now its controversal.

“Usually up for anything.”

Since: Nov 07

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Nov 25, 2009
 
HereKitty wrote:
If you are gay, then speedos are perfect for you.
that was awfully stereotypical. Educate yourself and try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min richclarke2 465,468
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min curious aussie 155,089
Seeking nastiest skype subs with no limits 6 min Bulldogfan0556 15
Needs a male skype sex slave 6 min Hrnyjay1234 276
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 6 min Armyrugbyplayer 16,527
Gay UK phone wank - leave numbers! (Jun '13) 6 min Will 162
any boys want to sleep with gay older man? 6 min Matty1867 61
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min jackblagger 369,749
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min Wampus 271,313
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 31 min prathaviraj 10,314

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••