Girls have you ever used a strap-on with a guy?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 62
Next Last
Maria17

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2011
Ive put my finger up a guys ass many times and they loved it. So I thought the best thing to do next would be to buy a strap-on dildo and use it on him. Have any other girls done this to a guy? Did it get him off? More important, did you get off?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Jun 25, 2011
Maria17 wrote:
Ive put my finger up a guys ass many times and they loved it. So I thought the best thing to do next would be to buy a strap-on dildo and use it on him. Have any other girls done this to a guy? Did it get him off? More important, did you get off?
Maria this one of my fantasies, had fingers up there before but not a strap on. I head it does get thr girl off, when she is humping or pumping the guy it rubs against her vagina. Do me baby with strap on lol
Maria17

United States

#5 Jun 26, 2011
I have a strap on I just need to find a guy I can do it to... I've asked a few guys but they think its gay, but since I do know some gorgeous gay guys maybe I should just ask one of them, since their used to it anyway.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Strapon_Lover

Europe

#6 Jun 27, 2011
You need a submissive guy Maria not a gay guy. Find someone who likes the idea of role reversal and letting you call the shots in bed. My strap on lady is in a relationship but loves the control and power of fu@king me with the strap on. SL
Maria17

United States

#7 Jun 27, 2011
Strapon_Lover wrote:
You need a submissive guy Maria not a gay guy. Find someone who likes the idea of role reversal and letting you call the shots in bed. My strap on lady is in a relationship but loves the control and power of fu@king me with the strap on. SL
Great idea. I really want to do this. I think it would be sooooooo erotic!!!!
Maria17

United States

#9 Jul 1, 2011
Saturday beach day, at night its strap-on time! Shhhhhh... He's my best friends boyfriend. I told him about it half jokinglly, he wants, now he's gonna get it!

Since: Jul 09

Colorado Springs, CO

#10 Jul 1, 2011
Maria17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great idea. I really want to do this. I think it would be sooooooo erotic!!!!
That sounds like a lot of fun. i have always wanted to try it and see how a woman would react to doing me.:) How would she position me? what would she want me to wear? What would she want out of it on her end? Just dont want to do it with a gal thats out to see how hard and fsat she can go. Want someone to enjoy it with :) maybe make sure the strap has a vibe on her end :)
Tangerine Man

Sheffield, UK

#11 Jul 2, 2011
Maria17 wrote:
I have a strap on I just need to find a guy I can do it to... I've asked a few guys but they think its gay, but since I do know some gorgeous gay guys maybe I should just ask one of them, since their used to it anyway.
Better for you between his thighs with you on top (or straddling him)-unless he's gay of course!You'll get off better that way, and you can both play with each other's nipples whilst you're doing him!Have fun:)
Join Free
Sid

UK

#12 Jul 2, 2011
My wife has just text saying she is going to use hers on me tonight when I get home, only used it twice but amazing and she loves it! She would like to use it on another female really.
Maria17

United States

#13 Jul 2, 2011
This should be a lot of fun and I am sooooo excited about it. He's 22 a lot older than me. I'm gonna prepare him with my tongue- I love rimming a guy- and really spend time with my tongue in his anus as far as it will go, then suck all around it, then put my fingers in him. I guess Ill have to put vaseline on the strap on to make sure it slids in and out Ok. Ill put him on all fours and do him from behind (the way I like it).
Strapon lover

United States

#14 Jul 20, 2011
Hey Maria how did it go the other night? I love to get pounded by a girl with a strap on. Doggy is my fav position but also I like to lay on my back on the edge of the bed and have the girl spread my legs. Where are you from?
Maria17

United States

#15 Jul 20, 2011
Strapon lover wrote:
Hey Maria how did it go the other night? I love to get pounded by a girl with a strap on. Doggy is my fav position but also I like to lay on my back on the edge of the bed and have the girl spread my legs. Where are you from?
It went better than I could even imagine. He loved it! I really into a guys bottom anyway, so I put him on all fours then got behind him, spread his cheeks and stuck my tongue in. I sucked and slurped his anus to make it nice and wet, then put my fingers in to show him how it would feel. I then put a glob of vaseline on my "penis" and slid it in. He wimpered, then moaned, and soon I was f**king him like a girl. I came, he came, then we did it again. The next time he tried something different that even shocked me- he came out of the bathroom in high heels, garter belt, black fishnet stockings and crotchless panties. He told me that if he was gonna be f**ked like a woman he wanted to look like one. I was so turned on I skipped the rimming and just f**ked him. I told some of my girlfriends about him and we decided to have a party with him. Its a long story so let me know if you want details...
Tangerine Man

Milton Keynes, UK

#16 Jul 20, 2011
Maria17 wrote:
<quoted text>
It went better than I could even imagine. He loved it! I really into a guys bottom anyway, so I put him on all fours then got behind him, spread his cheeks and stuck my tongue in. I sucked and slurped his anus to make it nice and wet, then put my fingers in to show him how it would feel. I then put a glob of vaseline on my "penis" and slid it in. He wimpered, then moaned, and soon I was f**king him like a girl. I came, he came, then we did it again. The next time he tried something different that even shocked me- he came out of the bathroom in high heels, garter belt, black fishnet stockings and crotchless panties. He told me that if he was gonna be f**ked like a woman he wanted to look like one. I was so turned on I skipped the rimming and just f**ked him. I told some of my girlfriends about him and we decided to have a party with him. Its a long story so let me know if you want details...
Sounds like he's really playing the part!lol:) Will you ever be able to 'see' him as a man again though?(Hey, perhaps you should reverse gender clothing also and climb into overalls or a suit etc!hahahaha!
Maria17

United States

#18 Jul 20, 2011
Tangerine Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like he's really playing the part!lol:) Will you ever be able to 'see' him as a man again though?(Hey, perhaps you should reverse gender clothing also and climb into overalls or a suit etc!hahahaha!
Truthfully, no. He's now my bitch slut. I've already had him play dressup in heels, leather miniskirt, blonde wig, lipsticlk- the works. My girlfriends f**ked him too, then slapped his ass with a leather whip. Next time 4 of us are gonna try golden showers on him/her.
John

Forest Hills, NY

#19 Jul 24, 2011
Maria17 wrote:
Did you find one yet?
Jake

Superior, WI

#20 Jul 24, 2011
Maria17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Truthfully, no. He's now my bitch slut. I've already had him play dressup in heels, leather miniskirt, blonde wig, lipsticlk- the works. My girlfriends f**ked him too, then slapped his ass with a leather whip. Next time 4 of us are gonna try golden showers on him/her.
Mmmm so yummy, I'm a straight looking guy. I'd love to wear your bra and thong and have u paint my finger and toenails. I'd love your warm tongue inside my tight shaved A nus. Would u f inger me
Maria17

United States

#21 Jul 25, 2011
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>Mmmm so yummy, I'm a straight looking guy. I'd love to wear your bra and thong and have u paint my finger and toenails. I'd love your warm tongue inside my tight shaved A nus. Would u f inger me
I've found my bitch slut and he loves getting it with a strap on- next I'm gonna find a guy to give him the real thing
Jake

Superior, WI

#22 Jul 25, 2011
Maria17 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've found my bitch slut and he loves getting it with a strap on- next I'm gonna find a guy to give him the real thing
Ive had my friends big black cock in my tight shaved but thole
Blake

United States

#23 Aug 16, 2011
Maria17 wrote:

I'm completely straight and been dying to try. Where you from?
Kristen

United States

#24 Aug 21, 2011
Blake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm completely straight and been dying to try. Where you from?
Orange County, Cali....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 62
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what underwear do you girls wear at school? 4 min Hmmmmm 620
Let's hear from WOMEN whose husbands c@cks are ... (Mar '10) 4 min lauraaaa 709
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Bosscrella 695,465
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 5 min Lad 54,460
I'm a horny white woman seeking an Indian man (Mar '14) 5 min MistryMan 27
Dirty ki...k 5 min BJb 38,772
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 5 min Chllloooeekitykato 32,349
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 7 min dominion 704,791
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min london meets only 328,007
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min Loganjerome11 93,181