Forced Sex -turn on?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

New York, NY

#1 Dec 28, 2007
While touched on in the other forced sex post, this type of fantasy is a turn on for many women, including my wife.
Not to go as far as a rape scenario, kidnapping or anything like that.
She would say no, teasingly and taunting me until I chased her through the house, pulling off her clothes and forceably having sex with her.
The first time I did it, I thought I might be offending her, but when I stopped, she called me a big pussy and said I didn't have the balls. That was all I needed to know. I gave her just what she wanted. The sex always wound up to be great too.
I actually think its a way for her to get around her catholic/italian upbringing and get wild.
Anyone else enjoy the chase like that?

Since: Dec 07

Jinan, China

#2 Dec 29, 2007
i can't like it.

i think so.
Adrian

Chester, MA

#3 Dec 29, 2007
Not sure, but I would talk to my girlfriend in advance; just want to cover the base, in case she think I am a crazy nut.

“Live and Love Fully”

Since: Dec 07

Nth Qld, Australia

#4 Dec 29, 2007
hmmm well as a female i can say yeah... its nice once in a while... sorta makes u feel more feminine and... possessed/wanted by your man... he Tarzan... me Jane sorta thing lol

Since: Dec 07

Leichhardt, Australia

#5 Dec 29, 2007
I would rather a women boss me around.

“Live and Love Fully”

Since: Dec 07

Nth Qld, Australia

#6 Dec 29, 2007
really? hmmmmm tempting :-P
inquisitive1

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Feb 24, 2008
i think i would enjoy this - i don't think i want a safe/safety word...

does anyone else understand this need/feeling?
Rae

Seattle, WA

#8 Aug 16, 2008
I totally have the feeling, i never mentioned it because i wasn't sure how my bf's would react. My fiance and I were looking at porn and we ran across the 'forced fantasies' and he liked the idea. I was surprised because I was sooo turned on. We have a blast playing around and I get off better than before...and like lirael said, not all the time but its great to feel like your man craves you.
Join Free
Dude

Seattle, WA

#9 Aug 16, 2008
I was extremely excited when a girl forced me to slide my member up into her butthole!

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#10 Aug 16, 2008
I've mentioned in other threads how much I enjoyed my boyfriend doing this to me.
Doubt it

Melissa, TX

#11 Aug 16, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
I've mentioned in other threads how much I enjoyed my boyfriend doing this to me.
Youa re just fucking sick. and your so called bf is nothing short of a rapist who stuck a knife to your throat and raped you for his entertainment. Anyone that gets off on rape needs to die of aids and may it be painful and horrible and you all suffer till the end.
Orpheus

Lakeland, FL

#12 Aug 16, 2008
Doubt it wrote:
<quoted text>Youa re just fucking sick. and your so called bf is nothing short of a rapist who stuck a knife to your throat and raped you for his entertainment. Anyone that gets off on rape needs to die of aids and may it be painful and horrible and you all suffer till the end.
Come on man, there is a difference in fantasy role playing rape and reality rape. I don't think she was actually saying that she literately likes her boyfriend to rape her. Everyone has different sexual likes and dislikes.
Doubt it

Melissa, TX

#13 Aug 16, 2008
Orpheus wrote:
<quoted text>Come on man, there is a difference in fantasy role playing rape and reality rape. I don't think she was actually saying that she literately likes her boyfriend to rape her. Everyone has different sexual likes and dislikes.
Tell you like I told her run down to your nearest rape crisis center and tell them the virtues of rape play or rape for fun as you all call it. See if they agree with you that rape for fun is good or does it make a mockery of them?
Shes posted that she was raped at 12 and now says her bf was told by a therapist to rape her with a kitchen knife for therapy.

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#14 Aug 17, 2008
Orpheus wrote:
<quoted text>Come on man, there is a difference in fantasy role playing rape and reality rape. I don't think she was actually saying that she literately likes her boyfriend to rape her. Everyone has different sexual likes and dislikes.
Thanks for standing up for me, Orpheus. You are right, there is a huge difference between role playing and actual rape. The scenario I spoke of was role playing, discussed ahead of time, and the "knife" Doubt it referred to was a butter knife. But Doubt is doesn't seem to understand the difference.
Doubt it

United States

#15 Aug 20, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for standing up for me, Orpheus. You are right, there is a huge difference between role playing and actual rape. The scenario I spoke of was role playing, discussed ahead of time, and the "knife" Doubt it referred to was a butter knife. But Doubt is doesn't seem to understand the difference.
I get that you were "raped" and now you get off on rape.. proves how sick you and that rapeist bf are
Ivette

AOL

#18 Sep 8, 2008
I am always in a fantasy mind - i love the rape fantasy! That's all it is! A fantasy! Nobody really gets hurt! It is really fun and you have no idea how much you can enjoy!
LHW

Alpharetta, GA

#19 Sep 8, 2008
Ivette wrote:
I am always in a fantasy mind - i love the rape fantasy! That's all it is! A fantasy! Nobody really gets hurt! It is really fun and you have no idea how much you can enjoy!
It can be fun as long as everyone understands the ground rules...otherwise watch out!

“And tell me he's not comfy...”

Since: Feb 08

Westminster, MD

#20 Sep 12, 2008
be4 me and my gf were dating we were FWB as its commonly referred to

and she had shared stories of wanting this type of fantasy

So one day i was jerkin it in my basement and my basement has windows right when the ceiling meets the wall just so u can get a little sunlight in the basement

anyway i was jerkin it and saw her in the corner of my eye, she was just sitting there watching me through my window...she didn't realize i saw her but mid-way through i stopped and walked upstairs, walked outside and grabbed her

Now understand this is all good fun and at anytime if she said stop seriously, i would have, but she enjoyed it, she was smiling

But she got startled not knowing i was coming at her and then i started lightly pinning her and she tried to break free but i didn't let her

I picked her up and she was squirming and got away for a second and although she could have ran away she pretended to kind of run but at that point we're basically in the front yard wrestling, and when she pretended to run I ripped her shirt off...so let me rephrase

We're in the front yard wrestling, she's in her bra...anyway I start to unbutton her jean skirt and unzip so now she in all underwear, then bring her inside, and do a little role play of this fantasy

afterword I tied her up, left for like a couple mins then came back and ate her out

A few days later she said she loved it, whenever we talk about fantasies she said that one was fulfilled
Brisbane Craig

Brisbane, Australia

#22 Nov 29, 2008
Hi From Brisbane, Australia.

For me, I couldn't force a woman in 'real' life. HOWEVER, for a role-play like this one http://mrgratification.blogspot.com/ then it an ENTIRELY different matter!!!

Cheers,

Craig

“Panty Pixie”

Since: Sep 08

Camarillo, CA

#23 Nov 29, 2008
Doubt it wrote:
<quoted text>I get that you were "raped" and now you get off on rape.. proves how sick you and that rapeist bf are
Just cast it aside as something you don't understand, multiple id person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min haznapz 808,253
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Henry 788,715
Would u have sex with a sibling if he/she asked? (Dec '12) 2 min Ken Go 63
Dirty ki...k 2 min tedwilliams88 110,969
I'm 46 m. I need a guy or guys I can suck on a ... 2 min sirris 15
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min bored Tampa boy 388,264
Lesbian Phonesex UK 07932 493 221 (Apr '13) 3 min Hornygirl 362
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Calum114 109,205
More from around the web