Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#621 Feb 24, 2013
Jill wrote:
P.S. to last post. My husband and I both enjoy it; it's not just about me. Hubby can't stop talking about how much it turns him on and I love that. I think what you're missing is you think it's all about getting laid for the woman. I could cheat on my husband any day of the week, but I don't. Having him there and seeing the expression on my face, stroking my hair, holding my hand or watching another man's co$k disappear inside my cu$t, that's all part of the excitement for me. It's some that we share TOGETHER which makes it very intimate and sexy.
In my view, this practice depends upon several factors...the self confidence in the husband and in the wife as well, the understanding that they are in a partnership, not an "owner-slave" scenario, and the lack of homophobia in the husband.
GinCT

Bronx, NY

#622 Feb 24, 2013
Guys supposedly can separate the emotions from the sex but I know I couldn't even though I understand it conceptually. I would kill me to watch. All of my cheating was one girl at a time and long term. Each one ended when it got to the decision point of leaving my wife (usually between 6 and 12 months). In retrospect, there was one where I still wish I had :-(

Location hidden

#623 Feb 24, 2013
GinCT wrote:
Guys supposedly can separate the emotions from the sex but I know I couldn't even though I understand it conceptually. I would kill me to watch. All of my cheating was one girl at a time and long term. Each one ended when it got to the decision point of leaving my wife (usually between 6 and 12 months). In retrospect, there was one where I still wish I had :-(
Crikey should u still be married if u feel like that?

Location hidden

#624 Feb 26, 2013
Andy _R wrote:
<quoted text>
My god where do all these horny girls hide round my way lol !? They're all on here !
Cause were in hiding cant let everyone know about our naughty pleasures

Since: Nov 11

Jersey City, NJ

#625 Feb 26, 2013
hornydaddysgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause were in hiding cant let everyone know about our naughty pleasures
yes I know u do this naughty stuff. School teachers,church ladies, married high class ladies, shy quite ones, all on the sly , I know, tsk, tsk,tsk, shame on u , shame tsk, tsk, tsk

Location hidden

#626 Feb 26, 2013
docreflex wrote:
<quoted text> yes I know u do this naughty stuff. School teachers,church ladies, married high class ladies, shy quite ones, all on the sly , I know, tsk, tsk,tsk, shame on u , shame tsk, tsk, tsk
Shame on us yet u know u love it especially never knwoing what every woman u see in public is thinking
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#627 Feb 26, 2013
What is your experiences Daddysgirl

Jersey City, NJ

#628 Feb 26, 2013
hornydaddysgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on us yet u know u love it especially never knwoing what every woman u see in public is thinking
yes I do know ,, I have been interviewing women about their fantasies, very scarey an shocking , women are bad, very nbad naughty girls, I know, tsk, tsk, tsk, then they go home an act all like virgins,,
Join Free

Irving, TX

#629 Feb 26, 2013
docreflex wrote:
<quoted text> yes I do know ,, I have been interviewing women about their fantasies, very scarey an shocking , women are bad, very nbad naughty girls, I know, tsk, tsk, tsk, then they go home an act all like virgins,,
ol,,,i would not say "like little virgins",,,but may I would say " like the faithful little wifey",,,
portland

United States

#630 Feb 26, 2013
Nice. I won't to find a notey wife
Zackeria

Duluth, GA

#631 Feb 26, 2013
Send me some stories
fdx111098@yim
portland

United States

#632 Feb 26, 2013
?
portland

United States

#633 Feb 26, 2013
I will test

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#634 Feb 26, 2013
Would any lady or ladies consider describing the feeling in their vjj and their feelings generally when entered by a larger than they are used to, male organ?

Irving, TX

#635 Feb 26, 2013
LeChat32 wrote:
Would any lady or ladies consider describing the feeling in their vjj and their feelings generally when entered by a larger than they are used to, male organ?
is that somting your wanting to try,,,a bigger one than you now have been with or are married to???

Since: Jul 12

Perth, Australia

#636 Feb 27, 2013
Blonde one wrote:
This has always been a fantasy of mine, however my husband is keen on the idea :(
Just reading what has been put on here is such a turn on
that's a shame Blonde one, I know how you feel as my wife won't do another guy,i have had this fantasy for many years.
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#637 Feb 27, 2013
Chris60 wrote:
<quoted text>that's a shame Blonde one, I know how you feel as my wife won't do another guy,i have had this fantasy for many years.
Sure she will... just blind fold her, bend her over... then step away and let a real man have his way with her.... I've seen it happen many times. Once she has had about 5 or 10 earth shattering, body twisting, shuddering orgasms right in a row, she'll never quite be the same, after that
Julian

UK

#638 Feb 28, 2013
GinCT wrote:
Shut up, no one cares

“Sub-Crossdressin g Husband”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#639 Mar 1, 2013
docreflex wrote:
<quoted text> do u feel that the reason u are turned on so much by this si u were introduced to sex by an older dominant womenn who made u feel out of control, therefore now it is of your own choosing and u feel at leats u can control some of it . Jus wondering , a theory??
No, I can't say that at all. I think some people are born submissive and it becomes even more intense in the bedroom. There are very few limits after that
portland

United States

#640 Mar 2, 2013
I wish I can find 1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty girls that want Skype sex (Feb '13) 6 min Mike2500 7,247
Slave/sub girl wanted !! 6 min Postcard1 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min boyuk94 605,729
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 6 min Thebigcollin 13,999
"Hal the king deflector" (Aug '13) 6 min Dman 1,053
sexting roleplay chat room (Jul '12) 6 min boing bong 1,198
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Mar '14) 6 min luke 77,422
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min HornyTeenBoy 639,184
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Gayy18 282,983
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 10 min ryanpeterson832 461,286