Having sex with another man while hub...
Jill

Memphis, TN

#552 Feb 22, 2013
xxxhelpmexxx wrote:
jill, are the pics on adultism yet....what account name??
<quoted text>
Not yet. Hubby has to crop pi faces out first.:(

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#553 Feb 22, 2013
well keep us updated...and let us know your adultism account profile name.... thanks!!!
Edith

Surrey, Canada

#554 Feb 22, 2013
Hubby sets me up with the gardener.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#555 Feb 22, 2013
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure I understand what you find strange. That a husband would want to watch his wife pleasured by another man or the fact that she doesn't reciprocate? So as long as she lets him be with another woman it's no longer strange?
well yes, how can it turn him on, maybe I am too jealous, also why does it seem almost "common" for a man tfo get turned on but women do not seem to get turned on by watchingg her husband say doing another women. Has to be some thing genetic ,or dna, or something. I can definately sees how some on here say it is a power trip an a submission from the husband that he is submissive, at least sexually for the moment. I thinknI have posted I have had offers from a lady friend to watch, it hasn't happened , we have been in the friend zone for a long time. I think it is different if you are married any way.
Jill

Memphis, TN

#556 Feb 22, 2013
docreflex wrote:
<quoted text> well yes, how can it turn him on, maybe I am too jealous, also why does it seem almost "common" for a man tfo get turned on but women do not seem to get turned on by watchingg her husband say doing another women. Has to be some thing genetic ,or dna, or something. I can definately sees how some on here say it is a power trip an a submission from the husband that he is submissive, at least sexually for the moment. I thinknI have posted I have had offers from a lady friend to watch, it hasn't happened , we have been in the friend zone for a long time. I think it is different if you are married any way.
But that's the thing, it DOES turn him on. And it has nothing to do with being submissive. He loves to watch me pleasured. It's the same thing when he watches me satisfy myself with my dildo - he loves watching that too even though he's not the one doing it.
olderukguy

Poole, UK

#557 Feb 22, 2013
Edith wrote:
Hubby sets me up with the gardener.
so how long married and how long has he been putting you out for gardener or any other men???
Dean

Kellyville, Australia

#558 Feb 22, 2013
Jill wrote:
Any wives out there have an experience they can share? The thought of f&$king another man while my husband watches makes me so wet. Husband wants me to do it with his best friend but I want to make sure I've thought of everything before saying yes.
. Would u and you hubby like to skype with a young 22 ur old Australian guy very good looking and very kinky n frisky
Dean

Kellyville, Australia

#559 Feb 22, 2013
Anyone add me on skype preferably skinny hott black girls or white girls or couples my skype is dennisdeand from nsw australia
Join Free
R Daddy

Concord, CA

#560 Feb 22, 2013
Hi Jill,
I'm turned in by the thought of watching my wife with another man. How do I tell if she is interested?
Anonymous

Smithfield, NC

#561 Feb 22, 2013
Jill wrote:
Hubby showed pictures of my cu$t he took right after I was with his friend to our waiter tonight. He's so proud! I was so embarrassed I blushed, but it made me so wet the way the waiter flirted with me the rest of the night. He was really cute.:)

That sounds great! Have you ever thought about doing a gangbang in front of your husband?
Jill

Duluth, GA

#562 Feb 22, 2013
R Daddy wrote:
Hi Jill,
I'm turned in by the thought of watching my wife with another man. How do I tell if she is interested?
Ask her.:)
Jill

Duluth, GA

#563 Feb 22, 2013
LanceRay wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds great! Have you ever thought about doing a gangbang in front of your husband?
What is it with you guys and gangbangs! Hubby watching one well endowed man satisfying me is very, very hot. Many guys, not so much.:)
Anonymous

Smithfield, NC

#564 Feb 22, 2013
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with you guys and gangbangs! Hubby watching one well endowed man satisfying me is very, very hot. Many guys, not so much.:)
I can respect that lol Idk its attractive to us in a way! Your stories gave me a hard one out of this world. Your husband must be thrilled every time you get banged :-)
Jill

Duluth, GA

#565 Feb 22, 2013
LanceRay wrote:
<quoted text>
I can respect that lol Idk its attractive to us in a way! Your stories gave me a hard one out of this world. Your husband must be thrilled every time you get banged :-)
He is! And I'm kind if partial to it too.:)
Anonymous

Smithfield, NC

#566 Feb 22, 2013
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>
He is! And I'm kind if partial to it too.:)
I wish I could slide my c**k in you in front of your hubby. Makings of a good time :-)
Jill

Memphis, TN

#568 Feb 23, 2013
Standing at the kitchen sink this morning in nothing but a t-shirt and felt what I thought was hubby kissing me on the back of the neck as he ran his hands over my breasts. When I felt him enter me I realized it wasn't hubby at all, it was his friend. Hubby was standing in the doorway watching! I love it when hubby surprises me with morning sex like that!
blackpool

Blackpool, UK

#569 Feb 23, 2013
Jill wrote:
Standing at the kitchen sink this morning in nothing but a t-shirt and felt what I thought was hubby kissing me on the back of the neck as he ran his hands over my breasts. When I felt him enter me I realized it wasn't hubby at all, it was his friend. Hubby was standing in the doorway watching! I love it when hubby surprises me with morning sex like that!
where you at? Ever wanted to have your hubby watch you get it in public
Jonjon

Madison, WI

#570 Feb 23, 2013
My wife loves taking care of all the neighborhood boys. And I love watching.
Jill

Memphis, TN

#571 Feb 23, 2013
blackpool wrote:
<quoted text>
where you at? Ever wanted to have your hubby watch you get it in public
Southern U.S. That sounds very hot!:)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#572 Feb 23, 2013
hottest woman on Topix, Jill. You make my day, every day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Cutegaykid 416,587
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min Dan 64,080
Whats the most embarrassing nude moment you had? (Jan '13) 3 min Gabi 275
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min jamiehorny9 861,033
uniform help 5 min Blackburn 110
surat gay 5 min top 26 1,164
Dirty ki...k 5 min jamestrot the sub 143,645
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 6 min boywithlessage 827,826
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 18 min jdmfrk96 117,367
More from around the web