Have done it!

Would do it!

Like the idea, but wife won't!

Hell no! Wife is for me only!

What the hell you thinking!

donnie

Philadelphia, PA

#71 Feb 3, 2012
i wont go that far to let my give oral or vice versa. even if she wanted us too. but i wouldnt care if we crossed swords bc its an occupational hazard i guess. she wants both in her at every hole she has. 2 in the mouth,2 in the front and 2 in the back door. so we agreed to please her in that sense. i wouldnt even mind kissing her after as long as he didnt finish in her mouth. we also agreed after we are done for the night that it would be best he goes to his own house after. we are all in the understanding that its just sex and that we may or may do it again. she will get off i am sure which is the main thing and my friend will also get some well deserved sex.i know in my heart of hearts that its physical and that we will probably never do it again. however its an experience that we both want to do together. on the flip we are discussing one of her friends join us for a ffm. best of both worlds but lets get thru one before the other.
Sexxxfiend

La Jolla, CA

#74 May 16, 2012
I'm considering doing a MMF.,..but I don't know if I shoul. I am scared how I will feel afterwards :-(
tazfiredevil

Lumberton, TX

#75 May 20, 2012
I am in the same boat as some of the guys here. I want to see my wife have a good time with another guy but she says she only wants me. She finally gave in and told me if i could find a tall between 5,10 and 6,2 with a shaved D()K and between 6-8 inches that was ddf and vasectomy safe she would go through with it. I found him he was a high school teacher that was divorced with his kids at home. I emailed him and set up a date. When it came time to meet she got cold feet and would not go. She likes watching guys masterbate in videos and we are talking about Skype. We are members of adult friend finder and she watches videos the too. She is is multy orgazmic and very vocal. she gets wet as a river, but unfortunatly has a self esteem issue and says things to make herself feel unatractive. hopefully one day I will get her there.
Geminiway

United States

#82 Jun 26, 2012
aussieboy26 wrote:
<quoted text> Jealousy..... dont matter how many times you tell him your not replacing him, every time you ask he will feel more and more like your bored with him. Suggestion maybe would be mention it and leave it there, or offer FFM threesome what male dont like the idea of servicing 2 women ??? lol. But could you play with the same sex?
Your husband may be worried that the other guy will be better hung.
Ali

Miami, FL

#83 Jun 30, 2012
laxhmi wrote:
i have done this with my husband and his friend at a same time nice experince..
How was it. My husband is thinking of an mfm.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#84 Jul 5, 2012
Would love to do it... as long as it was a 3 way 3some!
PDX Dave

Salem, OR

#85 Jul 5, 2012
Speaking from experience, because my wife and I do this occasionally, make sure it's with some guy who you've known for a while like a mutual friend of the family and you can trust! Since you're talking about having him write her bareback which I agree is the best way for her to get it it has to be someone who you know is clean! Never try something like that with a stranger. But yes, sharing your wife with another man and watching him take her hard and nasty and then taking your turn as he backs out and takes the rest so that you can both last longer taking turns, is the hottest nastiest thing ever! My wife loves getting it that way, really keeps our marriage healthy and our sex life vibrant and active even when it's only the two of us.
Kims Hubby

Slough, UK

#87 Jul 18, 2012
Kim and I have done MMF threesomes for quite a long time now. Most the guys have been my friends or mutual friends. Once it was with a guy she worked with. The youngest was 6 years younger than her and the oldes was 20 years her senior. Always use a condom and when possible only do it with married friends. They have a vested interest to keep quiet about what goes on.
Join Free

“modeling in Vegas”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#88 Jul 18, 2012
I don't get what he is thinking. MMF is something worth trying at least once even without him. Then again I was married twice.
kssexess wrote:
I want to do a MMF threesome with my husband but he is against it. I talk about it frequently, trying to assure him I'm not looking to replace him, only enhance our experience. So far it's a no go. Any advice? Why are some guys totally onboard with sharing and others dead set against it?
Rick

Hesperia, CA

#90 Jul 27, 2012
Have shared my wife with my best friend on at least 15 occasions. Sometimes it's a quickie and sometimes we rent a cabin with a spa, or get a hotel. Spa is the best and DP is Awesome. My wife loves to swallow, so she gets plenty of that. I plan to share her with others on her birthday. This will be a first going outside our threesome.
needitlotsandoft en

Colorado Springs, CO

#91 Jul 27, 2012
I am the wife and would love some of this but my hubby won't hear of it. I am so hot and horney reading these posts. what I would give to have some fun like this makes me wet just thinking of it
HotLoversUnite

San Antonio, TX

#93 Aug 2, 2012
It is easy to find straight guys on craigslist, except what you're talking about is MFM. MMF means the guys are going to pleasure each other, too. You might consider it, it is totally hot. Doesn't mean you have to fuck, just touching and oral. I am super turned on by watching my guy please and be pleased by another guy, and he is turned on by watching me be pleased by another guy, so it is a perfect fit.

I think more men like this than they like to admit. It doesn't even make you bi, necessarily, more like bi-curious if you only like to do it in the midst of play with your wife/girlfriends.

Since: Feb 09

Phoenix, AZ

#94 Aug 2, 2012
HotLoversUnite wrote:
It is easy to find straight guys on craigslist, except what you're talking about is MFM. MMF means the guys are going to pleasure each other, too. You might consider it, it is totally hot. Doesn't mean you have to fuck, just touching and oral. I am super turned on by watching my guy please and be pleased by another guy, and he is turned on by watching me be pleased by another guy, so it is a perfect fit.
I think more men like this than they like to admit. It doesn't even make you bi, necessarily, more like bi-curious if you only like to do it in the midst of play with your wife/girlfriends.
Gee, I heard once that if a guy thinks about wearing girls clothes in front of a girl, that he is gay, but if he thinks about dressing up when he's alone,then it's ok. Come on!- if he's with another guy then it's BI-SEXUAL or GAY! What's this "bi-curious" stuff? If he is having fun with another guy in your presence, then he's thinking like- it's ok with you if he services another guy. Now please don't think that I'm against it. I think it's hot too.- it's just that
I'm willing to admit that I truely am -bisexual! Don't hide what it really is.
div

Delhi, India

#95 Aug 3, 2012
Yes.i agreed that it was an wonderful experience. We did this three times.I just loved mmf. We R waiting for our next turn
3somedreamer

Lynchburg, VA

#97 Aug 6, 2012
In our younger days we talked about having a MFM encounter, but it never happened and thought our chances had long passed. Now in our early 50's, about 4 or 5 months ago she brought it up again by asking me which one of my friends I would like to watch her fuck? She has been hot every since. I have always wanted to try a threesome and with a friend is probably the easiest way to make it happen. I know a couple of my friends would love to take her, but I am not sure they would realize that it is a one time thing and I must be there. I am worried they would think it was an open invitation even when I wasn't around. How do we find someone we can trust to be clean and can let it go without attachments when we are done?
Sandy

Lakewood, NJ

#98 Aug 8, 2012
MFM threesomes are great. Did a few and hubby was so cautious the first time, then it just went from there. Now were both into it and purely satisfied. The next time i want to dress it up a little, so were going to do a rape scene with my Husband and our partner. Should be fun..
Sandy

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#99 Aug 8, 2012
If anyone can seduce, help open my young Indian wife's eyes to the workf of mmf please let me know, must be 18+
Paultash4fun

Australia

#100 Aug 8, 2012
We had one and the wife wants another. Can't wait. Kik me paultash4fun
john

Phoenix, AZ

#102 Aug 15, 2012
My wife loves to see me penetrated in a mmf
Rocky

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

#103 Aug 15, 2012
laxhmi I want to see you pic
laxhmi wrote:
i have done this with my husband and his friend at a same time nice experince..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any gay teens from Bendigo? (Feb '13) 1 min thirsty 20
Why gay guys enjoy sucking off straight guys? 1 min Jay 1
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min cgraver20694 75,990
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Rose 633,765
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Cute hispanic here 279,283
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Digbick4lyfe 598,285
I like a hairy vulva 2 min MISTER MISTER 5
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Sweet guy 88 455,984
More from around the web