bobbyboy

Gillingham, UK

#24 Oct 12, 2010
Swingin Low wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree mate, I like my foreskin, and as you say when I'm hard it's like its on auto pullback!, Wife loves pulling it back all the way, As for cleanliness, all you people who think its dirty to have a foreskin are ignorant!(thats the first nasty comment I've made on Topix!) I think my hood protects me and when its pulled back I am more sensitive. Do circumcised men suffer desensitivity after years of head rubbing in their pants?
Anyway I'm thinking of getting a T-shirt that says "complete and proud"!!! lol
How much are your tea shirts ??? lol im up for one ,
James G

Cramlington, UK

#25 Oct 12, 2010
Swingin Low wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree mate, I like my foreskin, and as you say when I'm hard it's like its on auto pullback!, Wife loves pulling it back all the way, As for cleanliness, all you people who think its dirty to have a foreskin are ignorant!(thats the first nasty comment I've made on Topix!) I think my hood protects me and when its pulled back I am more sensitive. Do circumcised men suffer desensitivity after years of head rubbing in their pants?
Anyway I'm thinking of getting a T-shirt that says "complete and proud"!!! lol
Agree. I've tried before to pull back my foreskin and keep it back as far as it goes, leaving my cockhead totally bared and out. But as you say, it rubs in your pants and actually feels uncomfortable, so I don't know how cut boys put up with it. I would also say that it felt so sensitive that an unexpected rub between my boxer shorts and my bare cock head almost made me spunk my ball bags worth at one point.
I love my foreskin and so should all boys. Those without should sue their parents for lessening them as full proper males.
pablo

Peru

#26 Oct 12, 2010
James G wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. I've tried before to pull back my foreskin and keep it back as far as it goes, leaving my cockhead totally bared and out. But as you say, it rubs in your pants and actually feels uncomfortable, so I don't know how cut boys put up with it. I would also say that it felt so sensitive that an unexpected rub between my boxer shorts and my bare cock head almost made me spunk my ball bags worth at one point.
I love my foreskin and so should all boys. Those without should sue their parents for lessening them as full proper males.
REPLY: I suggest you keep your foreskin covering glans at all times, except when you wash and soap penis, and when you have sex. If you masturbate, slide it back and forth.Dont try to keep cockhead bared and out. That is why foreskin is for: to protect the sensitivity of your glans. Thats what I do: have cockhead constantly protected by foreskin. Foreskin and frenulum have more than 4000 nerve endings for sexual pleasure, and glans too.Those 4000 nerve endings are obliterated by circumcision, so popular in the US.
pablo

Peru

#27 Oct 13, 2010
mark wrote:
<quoted text>am 17 you have not seen my c--k mines 6inchs and i been circumcised what to talk
REPLY: tell us about the advantages for you about being circumcised, there must be many: for msturbating, for sex. How do yu masturbate? Suely you must be good in bed with your girl. She surely loves your cut cock. It is worthwhile sharing good experiences...
pablo

Peru

#28 Oct 13, 2010
martin16 wrote:
i'm 16 years old from america i'm half mexicain and half fillipino and my c00k length in 6 inches and girth is 5 inches i'ts not that big but i's from america
REPLY: good cock length and girth. Is it cut or uncut? If cut; you surely enjoy sex a lot. Tell us about sex and masturbation with cut cock (or uncut, whatever)
mark

Croydon, UK

#29 Oct 13, 2010
James G wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a cut 18 year old. I never shared the showers in school with any er wier other guys with a cut cock. That was loads of other boys, up to about 40 or more. I was the only one.
What about you then mate?
yes i am the only lad in the class who has been circumcised and i take showers othrr lads i have a lot of pubic hair and my mates say it looks very mature have you got a girlfriend what does she think whe she sees your c--k

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#30 Oct 14, 2010
pablo wrote:
It is time for guys from the UK to tell their American friends if being uncircumcised is good, if they are happy being uncut, and if being uncut gives them extra pleasures when having sex or when masturbating, id being uncut means bing dirty, "cheese smelling" and ask their American counterparts how they enjoy their circumcised cocks...
Very Good Post :)
give damn to The Haters
You are Good as You are :)
After, Mr.FlyBoy, You are The Best Poster on Topix!!!
Toby

UK

#31 Oct 14, 2010
Toolbox wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said that boy!
We need to sell the benefits of the great British cock to the wider world.
(I wonder what happens to all those American foreskins?)
They stitch them all together and elect the result as President.
Join Free
James G

Cramlington, UK

#34 Oct 14, 2010
mark wrote:
<quoted text> yes i am the only lad in the class who has been circumcised and i take showers othrr lads i have a lot of pubic hair and my mates say it looks very mature have you got a girlfriend what does she think whe she sees your c--k
Hi Mark. Have any of the guys you share the schools showers with ever mentioned your cut cock to you, or asked any questions why you had it done? I've had it a few times. Do you like feeling different from the other boys you see? Pesonally I am not bothered about being different, but I just think that the cocks with foreskins look so much neater and nicer visually and often wonder what mine would have been like.
When they cram a bunch of naked boys of the same age into the showers at my school, usually about 25 of us, we all tend to look exactly the same as each other, so my cock is the thing that defines me in that situation, and sets me apart.
mark

Croydon, UK

#35 Oct 14, 2010
James G wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mark. Have any of the guys you share the schools showers with ever mentioned your cut cock to you, or asked any questions why you had it done? I've had it a few times. Do you like feeling different from the other boys you see? Pesonally I am not bothered about being different, but I just think that the cocks with foreskins look so much neater and nicer visually and often wonder what mine would have been like.
When they cram a bunch of naked boys of the same age into the showers at my school, usually about 25 of us, we all tend to look exactly the same as each other, so my cock is the thing that defines me in that situation, and sets me apart.
yes james yes ask how i masturbate with no foreskin iuse lube when have orgasum it wonderful as for inthe showers with other boys i think my c--k looks better
pablo

Lima, Peru

#36 Oct 14, 2010
PoliticallyInclined4life wrote:
<quoted text>
Very Good Post :)
give damn to The Haters
You are Good as You are :)
After, Mr.FlyBoy, You are The Best Poster on Topix!!!
REPLY: thank you very much for your flattering comments which I appreciate very much. In the case of this interesting thread I participate every once in a while in order to keep it alive, because I notice that there are almost no answers from cut US guys who have to have most of them a very good sex life and masturbatory arts. I myself are uncut, and I prefer uncut for sexual pleasure, but it is only a point of view which is debatable: so the unanswered question is: how do cut guys fully enjoy sex.
HoT_sHoT

Brookfield, WI

#37 Oct 14, 2010
A very interesting topic with both pros and cons on either side of the coin it seems. Being cut since birth I will say there have been plenty of times where my cockhead has rubbed the right or wrong way (depending on how you look at the situation) in my pants resulting in an erection that requires readjustment. I can see how a foreskin would maybe prevent a situation like that. I have a large mushroom shaped head and could never imagine having it covered since I have always received compliments on it, but will admit since getting older I sometimes wonder what it would be like to 'skin her back' and reveal it. I can also remember as a little boy being told how 'dirty' a foreskin can get which is the main reason for circumcision. As an adult I realize this is not really true as cut or uncut can get dirty if not properly washed and maintained.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38 Oct 14, 2010
pablo wrote:
<quoted text>REPLY: thank you very much for your flattering comments which I appreciate very much. In the case of this interesting thread I participate every once in a while in order to keep it alive, because I notice that there are almost no answers from cut US guys who have to have most of them a very good sex life and masturbatory arts. I myself are uncut, and I prefer uncut for sexual pleasure, but it is only a point of view which is debatable: so the unanswered question is: how do cut guys fully enjoy sex.
i enjoy either way
but, with some cut guys(Muslims) i had serious problem
They are just into Humiliating us(because, i am a hindu)on the basis of religion and abuse the religion with slang words
They recorded and circulated videos such as "indian hindu fag Worshipping Muslim Cut COCK"
which is quite obnoxious
this happened when i tried to have Sex with Some Pakistani and Indian Muslim Guys in Dubai(UAE)
pablo

Peru

#39 Oct 14, 2010
PoliticallyInclined4life wrote:
<quoted text>
i enjoy either way
but, with some cut guys(Muslims) i had serious problem
They are just into Humiliating us(because, i am a hindu)on the basis of religion and abuse the religion with slang words
They recorded and circulated videos such as "indian hindu fag Worshipping Muslim Cut COCK"
which is quite obnoxious
this happened when i tried to have Sex with Some Pakistani and Indian Muslim Guys in Dubai(UAE)
REPLY: the reson for which I want to contribute to keep this thresd alive because it UK (uncut) and USA (cut); there is lots of frienship and understanding between people of those two countries, which by the way post a lot, and mainly bacause almost ALL Americans re cut but not for religiuos reasons at all, so circumcision is not accompanied by fanaticism. It is the only country of uncut majority for reasons that are not eligious at all. Besides the US, Muslims, Jews and Israel are the only people circumcised for religious beliefs. Try to avoid Muslims: I imagine that non Muslim people from India are uncut. am I right? I dont know about Sikhs...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#40 Oct 14, 2010
pablo wrote:
<quoted text>REPLY: the reson for which I want to contribute to keep this thresd alive because it UK (uncut) and USA (cut); there is lots of frienship and understanding between people of those two countries, which by the way post a lot, and mainly bacause almost ALL Americans re cut but not for religiuos reasons at all, so circumcision is not accompanied by fanaticism. It is the only country of uncut majority for reasons that are not eligious at all. Besides the US, Muslims, Jews and Israel are the only people circumcised for religious beliefs. Try to avoid Muslims: I imagine that non Muslim people from India are uncut. am I right? I dont know about Sikhs...
You are absolutely Right
Non Muslim Indians are uncut
and Sikhs are Cut
and Sikh Males have a Lot of Power!!!!
and some east Indians look like Latino's!!!!
Search for John Abraham, HE is soooooo HOTTTTTTTTTTTT
Dave

UK

#41 Oct 15, 2010
in england we are less circumsised,indeed i am uncut and all the better for it,wanna try ladies?

“Just Brew It !!!”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#42 Oct 15, 2010
Toolbox wrote:
Let's compare the cocks from Britain and America and find out who comes out the best!
I'll bet they all look a like.
funny stuff

Brookfield, WI

#43 Oct 15, 2010
Ho Dee Doo wrote:
<quoted text> I'll bet they all look a like.
exactly, except some have hoodies and some don't!
Angela

UK

#44 Oct 15, 2010
I've had both and they both feel the same. The difference is purely visual.
Brian

United States

#45 Oct 15, 2010
I am an American with a cut penis. I always use Vasoline when I masturbate and it is incredible!! I am 7.5 inches long and 6.5 inches around. I do not think there is any difference in size between the UK and USA. The difference in cut vs. uncut is visual and keeping it clean. I have heard from a lot of girls who have been with uncut men, is that the men do not keep their uncut penises clean enough. And their penises stink! With an cut man there is no skin folded over that needs to be cleaned out. Much easier to keep clean and it don't stink!!! So based on that alone I would think the ladies would prefer a cut penis over an uncut one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Being fingered in public (Feb '09) 2 min Hondindi 6,450
Dirty ki...k 2 min hey 73,428
Animal sex 2 min Pam J 14
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Jak 743,202
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min teenperfection 747,988
Gay sex near leeds dewsbury/huddersfield/wakefield (Jun '14) 2 min north east 44
fakt marathi zavazavi 3 min Nikita 3,297
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Martoli2000 355,712
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 16 min wanitt 99,919
More from around the web