how to contact a milf...
that guy

Brewster, NY

#1 Apr 16, 2011
So, I'm 19... my parents just had these friends over for dinner--they're husband and wife. i sat at the end of the table, and the wife sat at the seat in front of me, to the right.
she was pretty hot, so i decided, you know, i'll put my foot out so she hits it, and i'll see what happens. Well, I did this. She bumps it once and pulled away; so did i, but my courage built up again, and i went back in. she bumps my foot and didn't move, but i instinctively pulled back to avoid creating a problem. the next time i put my foot there, i touched the end of her shoe--with significant pressure--and she didn't move. she shifted her feet ater a little while, but then she brought them back to rest against mine. i took one foot and started kind of rubbing her shoe all over. there's no way she didn't feel it, and she didn't move this time. i then bumped my knee against hers, still doing the thing with the foot. again, no reaction. throughout all this, there's normal conversation going on above the table; no hint of what's happening below. so now i want to get in touch with this woman... but i don't know how to do so. i'm not sure i'll see her again soon enough for her to still be a milf--sadly--so i can't waste any time.
any ideas?
that guy

Brewster, NY

#2 Apr 16, 2011
helloooo?
thomas

Costa Mesa, CA

#3 Oct 23, 2012
that guy wrote:
So, I'm 19... my parents just had these friends over for dinner--they're husband and wife. i sat at the end of the table, and the wife sat at the seat in front of me, to the right.
she was pretty hot, so i decided, you know, i'll put my foot out so she hits it, and i'll see what happens. Well, I did this. She bumps it once and pulled away; so did i, but my courage built up again, and i went back in. she bumps my foot and didn't move, but i instinctively pulled back to avoid creating a problem. the next time i put my foot there, i touched the end of her shoe--with significant pressure--and she didn't move. she shifted her feet ater a little while, but then she brought them back to rest against mine. i took one foot and started kind of rubbing her shoe all over. there's no way she didn't feel it, and she didn't move this time. i then bumped my knee against hers, still doing the thing with the foot. again, no reaction. throughout all this, there's normal conversation going on above the table; no hint of what's happening below. so now i want to get in touch with this woman... but i don't know how to do so. i'm not sure i'll see her again soon enough for her to still be a milf--sadly--so i can't waste any time.
any ideas?
sounds like you just want sex you idiot
Nina

Auckland, New Zealand

#4 Oct 23, 2012
thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like you just want sex you idiot
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's dirty panties have you sniffed? (Jul '12) 2 min Naughty Dad 2,596
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 2 min Wifes big tits 207,663
Gay Meets in Warwickshire (Aug '14) 2 min bendova 13
Would you masturbate for a stranger? (Mar '12) 2 min Kevin 341
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min eddy169677 47,148
tights is getting me so horny 3 min hoisery 6
I want a lil girl 3 min Beejay45 66
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Maater Andrew 471,060
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min compressionboy 957,479
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 22 min BlackBeauty69 15,037
More from around the web