Animal Sex
animal lover

Plano, TX

#2 Jun 13, 2010
first off animals can get you pregnent but not for long.i usually have sex with my dog or my horse

second off my dogs is huge and my horse is even bigger and if i want major cum i do my bf my dog then my horse talk bout sloppy.

if i see an animal on the street i do get excited take it home especaily if its a male i wash it and then fuck it off then i take it to the pound and tell my friends to adopt a dog so they can have the same fun that i have.

Since: Dec 10

Fort Atkinson, WI

#3 May 16, 2011
animal lover wanna email. id love to share stories
seedy26

Toronto, Canada

#4 May 16, 2011
Wow, that was crazy, shock value a total 10. Good job. I cud never do it, I want to know more, not cuz it excites me, but because it warp my mind. And its hard to do that to me.
animal lover wrote:
first off animals can get you pregnent but not for long.i usually have sex with my dog or my horse
second off my dogs is huge and my horse is even bigger and if i want major cum i do my bf my dog then my horse talk bout sloppy.
if i see an animal on the street i do get excited take it home especaily if its a male i wash it and then fuck it off then i take it to the pound and tell my friends to adopt a dog so they can have the same fun that i have.

Since: May 11

United States

#5 May 16, 2011
animal lover wrote:
Hhmm I am very courious about how this work not that I am hot for it but very intreeged. Email me [email protected] (Ooh and yes I know I suck at spelling)

Since: Jul 12

Troy, OH

#6 Jul 13, 2012
I always wanted to try animal sex, but I can't seem to get my dog to get her to?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 1 min Mr dominant 30,319
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min Danjames1000 321,596
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Coolkidies 1,435,118
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Jkking220 215,082
Jordan 1 min Jord 1
Any girls want to get pregnant? (Jul '11) 1 min Mongo5888 8,044
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 1 min Mthondo mde 82,324
Gay/bi k.k 1 min gaycycle97 133,800
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 2 min nicky 181,094
More from around the web