Swinger wife has Sex with Neighbor bo...

Swinger wife has Sex with Neighbor boys, Gang Bang

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Solo

Windsor, Canada

#2 Jul 16, 2009
Swingerwebsite wrote:
http://swingingwebsite.wordpre ss.com/2009/07/13/the-neighbor /
Read Below first, then you can click the link!
Ok I know you guys have been wanting me to post stories when I have encounters. This one happened Sunday,(few days ago) Anyway, as you know I write my naughty stories for FREE for a website I belong to.(for those that do not know me)
Here is the question....
In the story Do you think I should have asked/talked it out with my husband before doing it spur of the moment?
People say I should have asked/planned it first.
Hubby did not mind, Your thoughts ?
That is a great story, and I look forward to reading some more.

As for your question, I believe it all has to do with the relationship and understanding you have with your hubby. If he is OK with it, then go for it. Enjoy yourself, a lot.

My wife used to screw around in her first marriage all the time. Hense it didn't last long. When I married her, I knew this about her past. I knew that it was in her nature and so I knew she was going to do it again, whether she planned on it or not. I had to be OK with it before I married her. I was. I loved her and I knew she loved me. That is what is important. The number of people she had sex with was irrelevant. It got so I encouraged her he do it more because I knew how much she liked it. Who am I to deprive her of anything she really enjoys? If I did discourage it, she would probably do it anyway, then she would just have to lie to me about it, and that is where the trust goes. Without trust you have nothing. That is the real problem in any relationship. Here she had nothing to lie about. For us it made for a very healthy relationship.
Solo

London, Canada

#4 Jul 17, 2009
Oh, plenty warm yes, thank you. And thank you for the wonderful stories. I have to admit I'm a little sore after reading them. Sore in a good way that is...
Solo

Orillia, Canada

#6 Jul 17, 2009
Yes, BC is beutiful. I'm about a 3 day drive from there though. Never saw a part of the county i didn't absolutely love. I woudnt say we are naughty though, I would say we are good, very very good...
Jillian

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Aug 8, 2009
/sexy Story!!!!
rikki

Boca Raton, FL

#8 Aug 8, 2009
Swingerwebsite wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA, You Canadians seem pretty naughty,,maybe I'll have to visit, I love BC, And Victoria Island
hi my name is antonio i stay in ft.lauderda,e also i would love to be you stud aim 21 years old can i have your email ?
William Gordon

UK

#9 Aug 10, 2009
Swingerwebsite wrote:
Ok I know you guys have been wanting me to post stories when I have encounters. This one happened Sunday,(few days ago) Anyway, as you know I write my naughty stories for FREE for a website I belong to.(for those that do not know me)
Here is the question....
In the story Do you think I should have asked/talked it out with my husband before doing it spur of the moment?
The story sounded a bit 'far fetched' to me, and hope you don't mind me saying this. However, I think the concept of your 'free' lifestyle very refreshing, so IF it's true, then credit to both of you. Your question above therefore is a bit puzzling. WHY do you feel you should have asked your husband before you went on your sexual rampage of these dudes?He doesn't 'own' you (and vice versa - forgive the pun)What's to stop him from arriving home with two or three buxom young women and shagging them one at a time or all in together - before taking you on (assuming he has anything left by then!)? Your 'question'therefore doesn't really deserve an answer. Sorry - but good swinging!

“Never Give Up”

Since: Jul 08

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Aug 10, 2009
Swingerwebsite wrote:
Here is the question....
WOW lol I might be moving to Fla soon as long as everything works out lol I'd love to help you make a new story LOL wow I'm 7in so that story really turned me on. To me seems like your army guy there was a slight premature lol I was always able to last 30mins on average over an hour on my good days lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skype Sex Contacts (Feb '13) 1 min Ray787- 2,246
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 1 min perpetually horny 41,776
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min malokaa991 445,119
Dirty ki...k 1 min abhi4461 177,096
dudley gay sex (Nov '12) 1 min Lewis123123123 276
Haryana gay sex 1 min preetgill 4,019
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Milehighwolf 911,369
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min Tenn jerk bed cumm 19,792
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min Freddy_1871 124,662
More from around the web