wonder how your wife was with past sex partners

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
jake

Southampton, PA

#1 Dec 4, 2010
do you ever think about your wife having sex with other guys before she meet you?

Since: Dec 10

Youngstown, OH

#2 Dec 4, 2010
Yeah, you are not alone. I often ask my wife to tell me about her past in detail, and she does. It is a turn on to me. no i am not crazy...well maybe i am, lol
Tiffy

Ottawa, Canada

#3 Dec 4, 2010
Ever ask her about what she does with guys now when you're not around? I bet that would be even more arousing for you to know she probably has had a few lovers who did great sexy stuff to her that you can't or won't.
Hotjgw

Canada

#4 Dec 4, 2010
Tiffy wrote:
Ever ask her about what she does with guys now when you're not around? I bet that would be even more arousing for you to know she probably has had a few lovers who did great sexy stuff to her that you can't or won't.
well tiff i know she met a guy at jury duty and teased him in the parking lot by flashing her tats and talked him in to a 3 some .
But before i met him she got him to meet her in a parking lot where we go to have sex and blew him in his car , swallowing all of his come witch was a 1st for him . Then we had a 3 some and i got his fat 9
Tiffany

Ottawa, Canada

#5 Dec 4, 2010
Good because it sounds like you couldn't satisfy her. I'm sure you're happier now that a real man can take care of her and you too. That's great hun

Youngstown, OH

#6 Dec 4, 2010
actually, her and I started that lifestyle several years ago. It has many names, but involves her being with other men. It is a VERY common lifestyle in america and literally millions of couples have tried it. It involves her being with other men, sometimes with me there and sometimes not. she then tells me in detail,afterwards how satisfying they were and how much of better lovers they were then me.
Tiffany

Ottawa, Canada

#7 Dec 4, 2010
Lucky woman if you are not a good lover that she can find men who are bigger. better and sexier. I cheat but my husband would never approve
your wifes x lover

Mount Prospect, IL

#8 Dec 4, 2010
mjones16101 wrote:
Yeah, you are not alone. I often ask my wife to tell me about her past in detail, and she does. It is a turn on to me. no i am not crazy...well maybe i am, lol
Wow, Your wifey was a fire cracker in the sack!! Does she still do that little twirling thing with her tongue when she tossin salad. She use to drive me nuckin futs.She was and is still a great ball licker.Tell her same time next tuesday and this time bring the massage oil.I did her dry last time and she bitched at me but still begged me not to stop.She's a good sport!!!
Join Free
Bob

Ormond Beach, FL

#9 Dec 4, 2010
jake wrote:
do you ever think about your wife having sex with other guys before she meet you?
Yes. We have talked about it a lot. She's told me about each one and what she learned from them. Now all those tricks make sex with her all the better for me!
well hung guy

Mount Prospect, IL

#10 Dec 4, 2010
Bob wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. We have talked about it a lot. She's told me about each one and what she learned from them. Now all those tricks make sex with her all the better for me!
Can she still put her feet behind her head suck you at the same time. Oh the fun times we had!!!
History Professor

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Dec 4, 2010
jake wrote:
Alot!!! I really get off on this. Lucky for me she was a very active young lady before I came along. Unlucky for me it's like pulling teeth, she rarely likes to talk about it.

In a way, that works out, because it's like mining for treasure, every once in awhile I find out some new tidbit thats worth alot, and I can get fired up thinking about it for months.

“bullman”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#12 Dec 4, 2010
History Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot!!! I really get off on this. Lucky for me she was a very active young lady before I came along. Unlucky for me it's like pulling teeth, she rarely likes to talk about it.
In a way, that works out, because it's like mining for treasure, every once in awhile I find out some new tidbit thats worth alot, and I can get fired up thinking about it for months.
I understand.
But I'm glad my wife likes to tell me every detail. Then we try the same things. I'm especially grateful to a guy named "Charlie', who first taught her to do oral.
I tell her about my adventures with girlfriends too.
Tiffany

Ottawa, Canada

#13 Dec 4, 2010
I am just a naive little woman learning a great deal from all you dirty boys haha. Anything you say may be used against you at a later date! So, if I told my husband while he was in me that there is a guy who did some work at the house a few years ago who was so sexy that I seduced him and that I had violent sex with him, so much so that I couldn't let my husband see me naked for weeks - he'd like that?!

Youngstown, OH

#14 Dec 4, 2010
History professor, my wife will get to talking about when were having sex or planning a date for her. it is extremely hot, i agree. one of my fav stories of hers is when she used to work at a resteraunt/sports bar and 1 night after closing her and a co-worker were sitting in her car in the empty parking lot and she ended up giving him a b/j. she said it became a regular thing but that she never actually banged him.
Bob

Ormond Beach, FL

#15 Dec 4, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
I am just a naive little woman learning a great deal from all you dirty boys haha. Anything you say may be used against you at a later date! So, if I told my husband while he was in me that there is a guy who did some work at the house a few years ago who was so sexy that I seduced him and that I had violent sex with him, so much so that I couldn't let my husband see me naked for weeks - he'd like that?!
No, I don't think so because it was while you were married. The question was about a wife's sexual activities BEFORE meeting her husband.
Tbone

United States

#16 Dec 4, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
That kind of admission just might drive your husband into giving you the best sex of your lives in my opinion. You are a hot and wicked little slut and I love you for it. hehe I wish that you would tell me more...
vahn flyn heide

UK

#17 Dec 4, 2010
jake wrote:
man that kind of thinking will mess your mind up. our going to think did any of them had a bigger d@ck than you and did she enjoy it. and then you start picturing them having sexbest not to think about her past it can ruein the present
Bob

Ormond Beach, FL

#18 Dec 4, 2010
vahn flyn heide wrote:
<quoted text> man that kind of thinking will mess your mind up. our going to think did any of them had a bigger d@ck than you and did she enjoy it. and then you start picturing them having sexbest not to think about her past it can ruein the present
My wife has told me that several of her former lovers were bigger than me. But she also tells me that I am 'just right' for her and doesn't need anyone else. We are like 'bullman' above. We share our stories and have fun with it.
History Professor

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Dec 4, 2010
vahn flyn heide wrote:
<quoted text> man that kind of thinking will mess your mind up. our going to think did any of them had a bigger d@ck than you and did she enjoy it. and then you start picturing them having sexbest not to think about her past it can ruein the present
Different strokes for different folks. I have a friend who is horribly curious about his current girlfriend past, but when he hears something it drives him crazy. I feel sorry for him, clearly he is very insecure.

There are times it can be disturbing, when my wife relented to a persistent question of mine "What was the best sex you ever had" and told me, the fact it was not me didn't bother me, it was who it was and the reasons why... some Ahole of a guy I somewhat knew from her past who was not even straight, but bi and more interested in guys than girls... that bugged me :) Not mention he could barely keep a hard on with her. It held a special memory for her because she was planned to seduce him and it worked.

But still the details of the encounter fire me up so I just call him lucky and would have loved to been a fly on the wall to watch it happen.
History Professor

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Dec 4, 2010
bullman wrote:
<quoted text> I understand.
But I'm glad my wife likes to tell me every detail. Then we try the same things. I'm especially grateful to a guy named "Charlie', who first taught her to do oral.
I tell her about my adventures with girlfriends too.
I like to talk about my past with her also but she doesn't elicit it, and even after many years I'm not sure what she thinks about it when I do or if it adds to our bedroom experiences.

What fires her up is talk about neighbors and friends we have and what there sex life is like and what are the things they do... that gets her going! This works for me to :) My guy friends have no idea how many of there exploits have been pillow talk in my household, and wettened my wife up :) That said she has no interest in doing anything beyond our marriage bed except thinking about our friends and neighbors. I'm ok with that to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 2 min Thandi khozo 69,022
Horny snapchat usernames (Jan '13) 2 min hoengirl123 5,212
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Jerkingoff 603,635
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min katie 459,876
33 F, ask me anything!! 2 min Slaveboy27 3,247
Lonely lesbian wants sext partner 2 min Amandaa 2
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Mar '14) 2 min Tony_392 77,004
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min santoskev91 637,739
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min personpeople02 281,906
More from around the web