Panty Collecting

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#44 Jan 26, 2008
I love women's panties, I have taken them from my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, friends, even when I was younger i used to babysit and i would go and take them from the wife's drawers. I just can't get enough. Thongs, Bra's... anything....

Since: Oct 07

Edmonton, Canada

#45 Jan 26, 2008
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to email you a heap of question you better answer them or else. I know you are so smart, so its no problem for you.
yu know that i will, of course for you i will ronnie!:)
g-men

United States

#46 Jan 27, 2008
MORI wrote:
I love women's panties, especially when they are from women I know. I collect them from their laundry baskets /hampers, drawers and just about anywhere they might leave them. I will collect clean and worn panties! I love the smell, taste and the aroma and the feel of a lady's panty.
Hey buddy I to have a women's panty fetish, I take my sil panties but they must be out of the hamper (warn) so I can smell her sweet pussy. I take them home and masturbate with them being cautious of not blowing a whole load on or in them so she will not notice because I'll bring back the next day or so and put them back in the hamper. The panties make me so hard I walk around naked with them hanging on my rock hard c*ck. Maybe someday I'll do my sil for real...
ramses

San Francisco, CA

#47 Jan 28, 2008
genevieve wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now Hunter, I thought I was going to send you a piar to test our diagnostic skills... ;)
Genevieve, you've already teased me enough! Just tell me how smelly your sweet undergarments get at the end of the day. All you have to do is ask you husband to test them for you. I'd do it gladly, but I'm in California.

Edmonton, Canada

#48 Jan 28, 2008
ramses wrote:
<quoted text>
Genevieve, you've already teased me enough! Just tell me how smelly your sweet undergarments get at the end of the day. All you have to do is ask you husband to test them for you. I'd do it gladly, but I'm in California.
I don't know in truth, I am not an expert in this area. Hunter already chastised me for using fragrance in that area and throwing off my "natural scent". Unfortunately Ramses, I am not betrothed, so there will be no one sniffing my unmentionables this evening and I don't think I can bring myself to indulge in my own I am afraid!
ramses

San Francisco, CA

#49 Jan 29, 2008
Genevieve...! I can't believe that a woman of your caliber will not have someone to sniff your unmentionables!
You not only are wasting your exquisite fragrances, but you're depriving some worthy male (like myself, I might add) of your company this evening.
I am dissapointed on you, honestly.
ramses

San Francisco, CA

#50 Jan 29, 2008
Oooops, I have no idea how that happened. Sorry.

Edmonton, Canada

#51 Jan 29, 2008
ramses wrote:
Genevieve...! I can't believe that a woman of your caliber will not have someone to sniff your unmentionables!
You not only are wasting your exquisite fragrances, but you're depriving some worthy male (like myself, I might add) of your company this evening.
I am dissapointed on you, honestly.
I am so sorry Ramses! I am new to this world of fragment undergarments in truth and find myself a bit to shy to ask someone to critique my scent. I grew up in a world of Chanel No. 5 not Genevieve No. 5 so I am a bit unsure and tentative of what constitutes exquisite. I do find the knowledge and tutelage that is being shared quite fascinating!
Hamper Hunter

San Francisco, CA

#52 Jan 30, 2008
genevieve wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry Ramses! I am new to this world of fragment undergarments in truth and find myself a bit to shy to ask someone to critique my scent. I grew up in a world of Chanel No. 5 not Genevieve No. 5 so I am a bit unsure and tentative of what constitutes exquisite. I do find the knowledge and tutelage that is being shared quite fascinating!
I will have to be more severe with you, Genevieve: bottom line (no pun intended) is, the smellier, the better. Ask your next 69 partner to share his experiences with you (gosh, how I wish it would be me!), if he's a REAL man, he'll tell you what you need to know... ;-)

Edmonton, Canada

#53 Jan 30, 2008
Hamper Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have to be more severe with you, Genevieve: bottom line (no pun intended) is, the smellier, the better. Ask your next 69 partner to share his experiences with you (gosh, how I wish it would be me!), if he's a REAL man, he'll tell you what you need to know... ;-)
ohhh hunter, the things you say. I will try to keep to your instructions as to not have my bottom line PUN-ished by you. I only wish that if one were to sniff my skivvies that it would be someone who would appreciate them like you do.:)
Hamper Hunter

San Francisco, CA

#54 Jan 30, 2008
genevieve wrote:
<quoted text>
ohhh hunter, the things you say. I will try to keep to your instructions as to not have my bottom line PUN-ished by you. I only wish that if one were to sniff my skivvies that it would be someone who would appreciate them like you do.:)
Well, a visit to my examination table (or bed) would be the thing. I would have to pull them down myself, and then I would be able to tell you. In the meantime, just think that the prescribed medicine for lotion using is normally a good spanking, without the skivvies!

Edmonton, Canada

#55 Jan 30, 2008
Hamper Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, a visit to my examination table (or bed) would be the thing. I would have to pull them down myself, and then I would be able to tell you. In the meantime, just think that the prescribed medicine for lotion using is normally a good spanking, without the skivvies!
Ah Hunter, now you are just being cruel, tempting me with the thought of you turning my bottom deliciously warm and pink. Shame on you!

Shhh, don't tell Dirt that you are dishing out spankings or you will have both of us to contend with...
Hamper Hunter

San Francisco, CA

#56 Jan 31, 2008
genevieve wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Hunter, now you are just being cruel, tempting me with the thought of you turning my bottom deliciously warm and pink. Shame on you!
Shhh, don't tell Dirt that you are dishing out spankings or you will have both of us to contend with...
Warm and pink is right!

And Dirt, what's with that secret keeping thing? Are you threatening Genevieve with some spanking too?
David

Colchester, UK

#57 Feb 6, 2008
MMmmmm, I know what u mean. I can't resist checking through her drawer everytime i have the chance. She's going on holiday tomorrow and I can't wait to see her drawer
kerrysub4u wrote:
I also steal panties...I have stolen a few from my mother in-law. She has the sexiest panties . I even wear them, they feel so good. I have even been brave enough to open her panty drawer when we visit her and other people are there. I can't help myself,,she has such nice stuff. My wife's sister has nice stuff also. I am addicted to it and I love to sniff them,wear them and touch them. Some-day if given the chance i would even like to see mother in-law wearing them..

Edmonton, Canada

#58 Feb 6, 2008
Hamper Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Warm and pink is right!
And Dirt, what's with that secret keeping thing? Are you threatening Genevieve with some spanking too?
Haha, Hunter...warm and pink....could be my bottom, could be my panties...hehehe
Cicero Avenue Bridge

AOL

#59 Feb 6, 2008
sxylillatina wrote:
you guys can raid my drawers for panties hope you like lace and thongs. you can raid me too if you like
Thank you so much. What single, young one wouldn't love that. I think it's kinky but really sexy and mysterious. And mysterious and secret is sexy.
Cicero Avenue Bridge

AOL

#60 Feb 6, 2008
Eagle1 wrote:
I love women's panties, I have taken them from my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, friends, even when I was younger i used to babysit and i would go and take them from the wife's drawers. I just can't get enough. Thongs, Bra's... anything....
This forum has everything. I really never had done anything like that because my sister actually lived away from me and I was brought up by boring parents. However, over the summer some really hot girls of mine came over to swim. Overnight, I would sneak outside and snatch a pair and rub them. One girl had a nice thin bikini, my sister had Victoria's Secret, and another girl had a skirt with a black bikini attached to it. How did you do it?
aussiedevil

Clayton South, Australia

#61 Feb 7, 2008
i had never collected panties until my mother in law "accidently threw them out" and by mistake sent them to my wife now i collect her panties unbeown to her

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#62 Feb 7, 2008
aussiedevil wrote:
i had never collected panties until my mother in law "accidently threw them out" and by mistake sent them to my wife now i collect her panties unbeown to her
Describe them? Do you wear them too?
aussiedevil

Clayton South, Australia

#63 Feb 7, 2008
there white rio type things and sometimes when the wife doesnt want a pounding she makes me wear them while she jerks me off
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min gerboy99 1,513,408
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Kingpin00000 255,491
fakt marathi zavazavi (Feb '15) 2 min dev555 20,153
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min NICO 360,169
Girls for Roleplay 2 min twohunglow 1
any trannys awake and wanna text me?? (Mar '12) 2 min Jack7b1 575
bhopal gay topix (Feb '15) 3 min ajay 13,021
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 5 min Rileyb13x 157,224
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 7 min hal 26,183
More from around the web