Women sniffing other women's panties
curious girl

Liverpool, UK

#116 Apr 17, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
The real turn on is knowing you are a woman getting off on them.
I have met woman who appreciated my fetish but not one who participated.
May I ask you age?
im starting to think im in the minority tho because i honestly thought other women would post their comments here oh well it certainly wont stop me indulging in my little secret because it makes me so horny that she doesnt know what i do with her panties i honestly cant go a day without pleasuring myself with them her scent just drives me wild and my p***y starts to become wet the second i pick them up.
J Gunn

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#117 Apr 17, 2012
curious girl wrote:
<quoted text>im starting to think im in the minority tho because i honestly thought other women would post their comments here oh well it certainly wont stop me indulging in my little secret because it makes me so horny that she doesnt know what i do with her panties i honestly cant go a day without pleasuring myself with them her scent just drives me wild and my p***y starts to become wet the second i pick them up.
Well it is an exciting indulgence for you. Very exciting.

Would love to feel that wet panties wrapped around my [email protected] while you su ck
me.
J Gunn

Location hidden

#118 Apr 17, 2012
curious girl wrote:
<quoted text>im starting to think im in the minority tho because i honestly thought other women would post their comments here oh well it certainly wont stop me indulging in my little secret because it makes me so horny that she doesnt know what i do with her panties i honestly cant go a day without pleasuring myself with them her scent just drives me wild and my p***y starts to become wet the second i pick them up.
You also said this was your sons gf.

That would put you in your 40s?

Even more exciting you are a woman who knows better. A dirty lil panty sniffer. Yummy.
curious girl

Liverpool, UK

#119 Apr 17, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
What excites you in particular?
ive got quite a high sex drive as youve probably already guessed i must admit since i realised how turned on i was by her panties i have started to wonder what other girls are wearing under their clothes and i get so turned on at the thought of their panties rubbing against their p***y im staying over at my friends this weekend and i know im going to try and find her dirty panties and pleasure myself with them and knowing that ive told you will turn me on even more ill try and imagine you catching me being naughty and then watch as you pull your pants down to show me how turned on you are then you can use my panties as we pleasure ourselves together
curious girl

Liverpool, UK

#120 Apr 17, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more exciting you are a woman who knows better. A dirty lil panty sniffer. Yummy.
clever boy im a slim 41 year old with blonde curly hair and blue eyes im 5ft 4 inchs i go running regularly and have recently completed a half marathon with my friend so my body is toned i know it would be quite easy to make this up but i swear im telling you the truth
curious girl

Liverpool, UK

#121 Apr 17, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
by the way you havnt described yourself to me yet or told me your age/
J Gunn

Location hidden

#122 Apr 17, 2012
curious girl wrote:
<quoted text>ive got quite a high sex drive as youve probably already guessed i must admit since i realised how turned on i was by her panties i have started to wonder what other girls are wearing under their clothes and i get so turned on at the thought of their panties rubbing against their p***y im staying over at my friends this weekend and i know im going to try and find her dirty panties and pleasure myself with them and knowing that ive told you will turn me on even more ill try and imagine you catching me being naughty and then watch as you pull your pants down to show me how turned on you are then you can use my panties as we pleasure ourselves together
Omg. That is hot.

I do want to catch you with your face buried in her panties and your hand over your panties pleasuring yourself.

Seeing a deep color form in the crotch from your excitement.

I would immediately drop to my knees and start sucking you through your wet panties.

So what will u b wearing there?
Panty licker

Liverpool, UK

#123 Apr 17, 2012
curious girl wrote:
<quoted text> its a small world isnt it god im becoming quite aroused by your post.
It is a very small world. Have you ever kissed anyone through panties? If not, you should try it, especially if you both have panties over your faces. You get the taste and smell of the womans panties being pushed even deeper into your mouth by the other persons tounge.
I also love wearing a womans panties knowing that her p****y is rubbing against me. Mkes me so horny.
curious girl

Liverpool, UK

#124 Apr 17, 2012
Panty licker wrote:
I enjoy having a pair of panties over my mouth and nose and then kissing a woman through them. That gives me such a hard on. The though of two women having worn the same panties would just blow me away or if we both had pnaties over our faces whilst kissing ...wow !!!
wow thats a major turn on and what would you be doing with your hard on as we are kissing through the damp panties?
curious girl

Liverpool, UK

#125 Apr 17, 2012
Panty licker wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a very small world. Have you ever kissed anyone through panties? If not, you should try it, especially if you both have panties over your faces. You get the taste and smell of the womans panties being pushed even deeper into your mouth by the other persons tounge.
I also love wearing a womans panties knowing that her p****y is rubbing against me. Mkes me so horny.
this is exactly what i wanted to hear it makes me so horny to think of you licking and sniffing my worn panties whilst we kiss eachother passionately
Stevo__

Australia

#126 Apr 17, 2012
curious girl, how about u start taking some photos of your sons gf panties so we can see ? Be great to stroke to those pics knowing thats what ur getting off on.
J Gunn

Location hidden

#127 Apr 17, 2012
curious girl wrote:
<quoted text>wow thats a major turn on and what would you be doing with your hard on as we are kissing through the damp panties?
That is hot as well.
curious girl

Liverpool, UK

#129 Apr 17, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg. That is hot.
I do want to catch you with your face buried in her panties and your hand over your panties pleasuring yourself.
Seeing a deep color form in the crotch from your excitement.
I would immediately drop to my knees and start sucking you through your wet panties.
So what will u b wearing there?
ill wear a sexy little red lace pair for you and you can bury your face in them and suck and lick me to your hearts content then you can put my friends on and ill devour her panties whilst your wearing them then ill pull them to your knees and give you the best blow job youve ever had
Panty licker

Liverpool, UK

#130 Apr 17, 2012
curious girl wrote:
<quoted text> this is exactly what i wanted to hear it makes me so horny to think of you licking and sniffing my worn panties whilst we kiss eachother passionately
I have only ever done that with one woman, it was amazing.

That would be good after you had been working all day and then we went out in the evening with you still wearing the same panties. Every now and then i would give you a gentle rub between the legs just to get you moist and then later on, off would come the panties and you would pull them over my face nice and tight. In the meantime, you would have got your sons g/f panties to put over your face and then we would engage in passionate kissing through them, both our tounges pushing the panties into each others mouth.

Do you like guys to wear worn panties?
J Gunn

Location hidden

#131 Apr 17, 2012
curious girl wrote:
<quoted text>clever boy im a slim 41 year old with blonde curly hair and blue eyes im 5ft 4 inchs i go running regularly and have recently completed a half marathon with my friend so my body is toned i know it would be quite easy to make this up but i swear im telling you the truth
That is lovely to know. I'll bet you look great in your or her panties.

I can imagine the butterflies in your stomach as your search for you friends panties. Your [email protected] highly sensitized feeling the smooth friction of your own panties rubbing against your [email protected]

Damp with excitement at the thought of being a naughty girl, smelling and lusting after her juices

Mmmmmmm
J Gunn

Location hidden

#132 Apr 17, 2012
curious girl wrote:
<quoted text>ill wear a sexy little red lace pair for you and you can bury your face in them and suck and lick me to your hearts content then you can put my friends on and ill devour her panties whilst your wearing them then ill pull them to your knees and give you the best blow job youve ever had
Mmmm
Yes.

I will eat you until you beg me to stop. Wow. I think I found my soulmate. Lol

Then su ck me and tease me in her dirty used panties. I ll bet I look pretty good.

Lol
J Gunn

Location hidden

#133 Apr 17, 2012
curious girl wrote:
<quoted text>ill wear a sexy little red lace pair for you and you can bury your face in them and suck and lick me to your hearts content then you can put my friends on and ill devour her panties whilst your wearing them then ill pull them to your knees and give you the best blow job youve ever had
This is so hot. You have no idea.
Panty licker

Liverpool, UK

#134 Apr 17, 2012
curious girl wrote:
<quoted text> wow thats a major turn on and what would you be doing with your hard on as we are kissing through the damp panties?
I would be rubbing it against the outside of the panties you were now wearing, which of course would be a pair of your friends and then i would push it against your P****y forcing the panties inside you.
curious girl

Liverpool, UK

#135 Apr 17, 2012
Panty licker wrote:
<quoted text>
I have only ever done that with one woman, it was amazing.
That would be good after you had been working all day and then we went out in the evening with you still wearing the same panties. Every now and then i would give you a gentle rub between the legs just to get you moist and then later on, off would come the panties and you would pull them over my face nice and tight. In the meantime, you would have got your sons g/f panties to put over your face and then we would engage in passionate kissing through them, both our tounges pushing the panties into each others mouth.
Do you like guys to wear worn panties?
oh my god you turned me on so much i had to take myself off to the bathroom at work i was literally soaking wet i went into a cubicle undid my blouse and started to play with my nipples under my bra i hitched up my skirt and slid my fingers into my panties i had to be quiete incase someone came in i stroked my c**t and slipped my fingers inside my p***y i was picturing you with my soaking wet panties over your face and my tongue pushing the crotch into your mouth it was amazing and i cant wait to have another orgasm like that.
Funchat

United States

#137 Apr 17, 2012
Love mom and Sis dirty panties!! Fun.fam1 on skype.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any married or couples on K...k 2 min LBI_NJ_35 18
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Cole 363,043
What does gay anal sex feel like? (Jan '11) 3 min youngguy58 5,623
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Jones24681 1,518,905
gay whatsapp numbers (Oct '13) 4 min pratik 01 8,207
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 4 min Oo kk 26,305
Gay Snapchat Men 40+? (Mar '13) 4 min Blakemore 2,893
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 5 min im js345 258,354
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 6 min Percyrps 158,693
More from around the web