Women sniffing other women's panties

Since: Jul 12

Alameda, CA

#483 Aug 15, 2012
Im stroking my hard cock to all these stories. Cant wait to steal my gf sisters panties

“kik jessinomessy”

Since: Aug 12

croydon

#485 Aug 16, 2012
i sniff them to make sure there clean im always hungover
J Gunn

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#486 Aug 16, 2012
jessica92 wrote:
i sniff them to make sure there clean im always hungover
lol
J Gunn

Location hidden

#487 Aug 16, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I haven't
what's the fun then?
Admittedly
#489 Aug 17, 2012
I just love the smell of sweet wet panties
I just love the fantasy of you coming home from a day at work or after a jog all sweaty and warm. Right when you walk in the door you know I'm horny for you and you've been getting wet on the jog. You walk your way up to me as I drop to my knees, you drop your shorts down to your ankles, exposing your sweaty panties. As you're walking up you ask me
"you want to see how good I smell after my run?"
"Do you want see how my panties smell after they've been pressed up against my sweaty pussy?"

You grant me full access to your crotch. As I lean in with my nose to smell you you push your crotch against me and I take a deep breath of your musky sweet smell it dancing in my nostrils. After sniffing you I rub and rub your crotch with my nose making circles on your cl1t, ocassionally sticking my nose inside on your, your wetness drenching my face and nose breathing in your strong intoxicating scent.

I finishing you off licking and sucking your juices in your panties and tasting it's tangy sweet source while I continue to smell and rub you with my nose.

After you orgasm all over me I'll get your juices all over my face and in my nose so I can smell you for hours and dive in face first when you're ready for round two...
J Gunn

Location hidden

#492 Aug 20, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
<quoted text>I do it when she comes home from a school dance or the movies with her BF. I want to know what she is up to!
Oh... You are snooping.. Not for pleasure.
James

Austin, TX

#494 Aug 20, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
<quoted text>
lets say that's it!
Well, you are quite the kinky and sexually adventurous woman, aren't you? Married, but you have sex with other women at soccer camps. And sniffing your daughter's panties and talking about all things sexual with her. Why don't you just ask her what she was up to on her date?
netsky

UK

#495 Aug 20, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
<quoted text>
lets say that's it!
you wanna send us a pair of your panties and ill send you a pair of worn boxers
J Gunn

Location hidden

#496 Aug 20, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
<quoted text>lets say that's it!
Perhaps it's not her smell that excites you perhaps other juices?
James

Austin, TX

#498 Aug 20, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it's not her smell that excites you perhaps other juices?
Based on her other posts, I think Sarah is bisexual, so she enjoys sniffing the panties of attractive girls and women as a general rule. Probably also turns her on to know her daughter's been having sexual fun with a teenage guy.
J Gunn

Location hidden

#499 Aug 20, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
<quoted text>lol
And what do you do if you find traces of the bf?
ethereal

Brooklyn, NY

#502 Aug 24, 2012
Funny thing, my boyfriend actually got me interested in this (we were both virgins when we met btw). He'd smell and lick my c*m soaked panties. I later joined, and we both licked and smelled them together. Then he pitched the idea about wearing them over our heads as we get off. I wear them over my,head sniffing and licking them as I play with my p***y and he c*ms over me unto them. Mmmmmmm. I also stuff them in my a** and p***y then we smell and lick them. He suggested I should see how many can fit in both holes after he's gaped me. So yeah, that's the straight version of it, but I honestly would also love to sniff my friends panties with her legs spread and her still wearing them!
ethereal

Brooklyn, NY

#503 Aug 24, 2012
Oh and I remember my friend telling me she was 'exercising' her butt in bed, popping to some song one day. Honestly wish I had walked i on her doing that, gosh, would love to just have my face behind her a** as she does that in her panties on the bed!!
J Gunn

Location hidden

#505 Aug 24, 2012
ethereal wrote:
Oh and I remember my friend telling me she was 'exercising' her butt in bed, popping to some song one day. Honestly wish I had walked i on her doing that, gosh, would love to just have my face behind her a** as she does that in her panties on the bed!!
Mmmmmm. Sweet
Thanks for sharing.
cuninglingwist

Cromwell, CT

#506 Aug 24, 2012
My ex bi girlfriend told me she loves stealing her girlfriends soild panties when at her house, then she masturbates sniffing them, she gets off thinking about licking the place where the sexy aroma is coming from, she said she has tried everything to hint she wants to go down on her but she dosent get it,
she said all girls masturbate about eating a girls pussy especially someone they like and smell good,but most are afraid to say so,
so girls is this true?
Rowan Is

Franklin, WI

#507 Aug 24, 2012
curious girl wrote:
<quoted text> its sick! im a mother of 3 myself and as far as im concerned anyone who can treat their own child in that way should be locked up in solitary confinement for the rest of their life, its made me feel quite sick!
You dont remember your own sexual awakening? your own youthful desires and experimentation? Wouldnt it be better to learn with the loving help of someone who truely loves and cares beyond lust?
Daughter In Law

Concord, CA

#511 Sep 5, 2012
My son and his wife have been staying with us for over a year and seeing her dress super provocative was hard to ignore. My husband and I talked about how hot our sons wife is. My husband encourage me to leak her dirty panties and when i did it was heaven.
J Gunn

Location hidden

#512 Sep 6, 2012
Daughter In Law wrote:
My son and his wife have been staying with us for over a year and seeing her dress super provocative was hard to ignore. My husband and I talked about how hot our sons wife is. My husband encourage me to leak her dirty panties and when i did it was heaven.
So you licked her used panties?

And what he happened after you licked them?
Carol Denia Mom

Vigo, Spain

#513 Sep 28, 2012
Mach 5 wrote:
Are there any women out there that have sniffed another woman's panties? Have you ever stolen a pair of worn panties, taken them home, and masturbated while sniffing the crotch? Have you worn another woman's panties, masturbated into them, then put them back knowing your juices will be rubbing on your friend's p***y? Have you ever gone to a store, taken a new pair of panties into a dressing room, masturbated into them, then put them back, knowing your juices will be rubbing on a stranger's p***y? Are there any girls that are sexually aroused by sniffing and/or wearing their mom's underwear? Are there any moms that are sexually stimulated by sniffing and/or wearing their daughter's panties?
Oh, yes I have a great number of friends panties and some of my daughters friends. I love to smell them lick them and suck all the juice out of them whill I masturbate. I also enjoy it when my husband or one of his friends watches me. I LOVE PANTIES.
susielee

Liverpool, UK

#514 Sep 28, 2012
omg i had forgotten how much this site turns me on ive missed you all xx
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay sex pune (Mar '15) 2 min Jay 4,014
New dirty k..k 2 min AddMe 122,030
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min massiveric 230,982
Who wants to play truth or dare 3 min johnysmith2007 26
skype 22 3 min angela 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Youngboy16m 1,269,442
Litt and yung playing in their bikinis (Aug '15) 3 min dargon 33
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 5 min Niels-clauw 165,460
Gay/bi k.k 6 min 2147tjr 77,036
More from around the web