Resisting orgasm S/M torture

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pirate-girl

UK

#1 Aug 21, 2012
Has anyone else done this?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Are you wanting to discuss
Orgasm Control
Orgasm Denial or
Post Orgasm Torture?
Pirate-girl

UK

#3 Aug 21, 2012
LaughingAtYouPeople wrote:
Are you wanting to discuss
Orgasm Control
Orgasm Denial or
Post Orgasm Torture?
Orgasm control and denial

“Life is short. Play naked.”

Since: Mar 10

collegedood.topix@gmail.com

#4 Aug 21, 2012
Pirate-girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Orgasm control and denial
It's very fun. it's a power trip for the one in control (assuming you're with a partner) and the orgasm is typically stronger than normal because it built for so long.
JadeS

London, UK

#5 Aug 21, 2012
Pirate-girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Orgasm control and denial
I have had it done to me a lot - I love it when the guy is just playing with me and there is nothing I want more than to come but he keeps slowing down!!! After a while I would do anything for him!! x x
Pirate-girl

UK

#6 Aug 21, 2012
College Dood wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very fun. it's a power trip for the one in control (assuming you're with a partner) and the orgasm is typically stronger than normal because it built for so long.
I have a master/captain im close to who tells to resist my orgasm for as long as i can and he times how long i last if its less than my last time i get punished
Pirate-girl

UK

#7 Aug 21, 2012
JadeS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had it done to me a lot - I love it when the guy is just playing with me and there is nothing I want more than to come but he keeps slowing down!!! After a while I would do anything for him!! x x
Yeah i end up begging to be able to orgasm
JadeS

London, UK

#9 Aug 21, 2012
Pirate-girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a master/captain im close to who tells to resist my orgasm for as long as i can and he times how long i last if its less than my last time i get punished
I love that idea! I will gently suggest it to my next BF (if he is in to this) Thanks! x x
Join Free

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10 Aug 21, 2012
Pirate girl –

Just need a bit more information… Has he talked to you about “Orgasm Control Conditioning”? Is he training you to come on command?

Or

Is he just making you delay orgasm for short periods and then telling you when you can come… and sometimes denying them?

And

Do you have to request permission to come?
Pirate-girl

UK

#12 Aug 21, 2012
LaughingAtYouPeople wrote:
Pirate girl –
Just need a bit more information… Has he talked to you about “Orgasm Control Conditioning”? Is he training you to come on command?
Or
Is he just making you delay orgasm for short periods and then telling you when you can come… and sometimes denying them?
And
Do you have to request permission to come?
He is training me to delay orgasm for as long as i can for now like i posted earlier to collegedood he times me to see if the time ive lasted has gone up

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13 Aug 21, 2012
Sorry for beating around the bush with my questions Pirate-girl (pun intended). But there are some differences in orgasm training of females.

Be it Orgasm Conditioning... Where you are trained to come at his command regardless of where you are or what you are doing. When he gives you the trigger to orgasm you will. There is no need to ask permission from him to come because it’s implied…he is commanding you to orgasm through the trigger or signal he has trained you with.

Then there is Delayed Orgasm and Orgasm Control… Where he is trying to have you delay orgasm as long as you can without “losing it”, but play is never slowed down and you have to ask for permission to come...you say you are begging, so this is probably what he is doing with you. This actually benefits you in the long run because of the intensity of the orgasms once he gives you permission to come. But as you probably already know, if you come before he allows, the punishment is usually swift and painful. Also sometimes connected with this are prolonged or extended orgasms…where you continue to have contractions and your orgasm will last much longer than you would have thought possible.

Then there is Teasing and Denial…basically what some mentioned above. Allowing you to come to a peak but then slowing down play to delay orgasm for a short period in order to have intense orgasms. Or, bringing you close to orgasm, denying you, and then sending you about your daily chores in an aroused state. Or denying orgasm all together either as a punishment or a tease.

I guess my next question would be…what is his end goal for you?

He’s timing you, so does he want you to be able to “hold” for 15 minutes? 30 minutes before he allows you to orgasm? Did he discuss this with you? Is his goal to eventually move to condition you to come on command with a trigger? Also, does he tell you that you cannot masturbate unless he is present? Because I doubt that Orgasm Conditioning and Orgasm Control can be accomplished if you are masturbating privately.

Some believe that this Orgasm Control training can make a woman who has never had swift multiple orgasms multi-orgasmic. All the above benefits your pleasure in the long run while he always retains in control.

Lol - I know some subs that refuse to do this any longer soon after training starts.
Pirate-girl

UK

#14 Aug 22, 2012
He wants me to resist orgasm for 20 minutes but as for his long term goal for me i dont know
Thickcock

Missoula, MT

#15 Aug 22, 2012
Pirate-girl wrote:
He wants me to resist orgasm for 20 minutes but as for his long term goal for me i dont know
That's so hot
Pirate-girl

UK

#16 Aug 22, 2012
Thickcock wrote:
<quoted text>That's so hot
It is 8/10 of my orgasms i have during this training make me squirt and a few times ive passed out
Thickcock

Missoula, MT

#17 Aug 22, 2012
Pirate-girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It is 8/10 of my orgasms i have during this training make me squirt and a few times ive passed out
I wanna lick u right up and never let u squirt alll night long
Pirate-girl

UK

#18 Aug 22, 2012
Thickcock wrote:
<quoted text> I wanna lick u right up and never let u squirt alll night long
I dont know if i can resist that long :-S
Thickcock

Missoula, MT

#19 Aug 22, 2012
Pirate-girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know if i can resist that long :-S
Well I'll just let u squirt in my face then;)
Pirate-girl

UK

#20 Aug 22, 2012
Thickcock wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'll just let u squirt in my face then;)
Ok :P
Subwife

Reston, VA

#21 Oct 18, 2012
LaughingAtYouPeople wrote:
Be it Orgasm Conditioning... Where you are trained to come at his command regardless of where you are or what you are doing.
I have my master's permission to tell this. He has orgasm conditioned me to come for him on command. This is very satisfying to me to do this for him even though he delights in humiliating me. We were at an art opening, and this fat guy starts talking to me. My master suddenly appeared over his shoulder and began counting down from 10 to zero and then silently mouthed the magic words. "Cum, slut!" on cue, I had an orgasm standing there. The fat guy looked strangely at me and asked if I was OK. About then my master interrupted, apologizing for me and telling the fat guy that I sometimes had uncontrollable orgasms in the presence or a man who made me hot. The look on his face was priceless. My master then hustled me away. Then, later, he made me apologize to the fat guy, and again he was behind him counting down for me. It happened again, but this time I actually had to hold onto the guy to keep from falling down. He was shocked, but I could see the bulge in his pants. Again, my master intervened, threateing me with punishment for humiliating him in this way in front of the nice man. It was so humiliating, but such a joy to please my master,

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#22 Oct 18, 2012
Subwife wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my master's permission to tell this. He has orgasm conditioned me to come for him on command. This is very satisfying to me to do this for him even though he delights in humiliating me. We were at an art opening, and this fat guy starts talking to me. My master suddenly appeared over his shoulder and began counting down from 10 to zero and then silently mouthed the magic words. "Cum, slut!" on cue, I had an orgasm standing there. The fat guy looked strangely at me and asked if I was OK. About then my master interrupted, apologizing for me and telling the fat guy that I sometimes had uncontrollable orgasms in the presence or a man who made me hot. The look on his face was priceless. My master then hustled me away. Then, later, he made me apologize to the fat guy, and again he was behind him counting down for me. It happened again, but this time I actually had to hold onto the guy to keep from falling down. He was shocked, but I could see the bulge in his pants. Again, my master intervened, threateing me with punishment for humiliating him in this way in front of the nice man. It was so humiliating, but such a joy to please my master,
i'm a 26f sub

May i ask..?

How long did it take you and your Master to accomplish? Was He the first one to condition you? Or did you have prior experience?

It took me a very, very long time. i didn't think it was possible (at least not with me)...but did trust that He knew what He was doing.

i understand if you do not want to answer on this forum though...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Sjosung06 738,908
Trade nudes on snapchat 2 min Dzigzagziggler 1
Dirty ki...k 2 min Mygflovesitrough 69,903
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min levlr 352,706
BBW Snapchat (May '13) 3 min Smithj1611 922
fakt marathi zavazavi 3 min abhay patil 3,003
I'm a girl looking for friends 3 min yiddy73 419
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Ouargan 99,088
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Briefsboy14 742,611
More from around the web