Can't feel anything with condom on

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Help me

East Hampton, NY

#1 Jan 26, 2012
Soo I have a had sex with my girl friend for like 5 times now and always have an erection and am very horny with her but every time we have had sex so far with the condom I put it in her and like it feels good but not nearly as good as I thought it would be and like I try going fast but in all honesty I just feel like I'm pudding my dick in warm meat and I'm never even close to climaxing usually people worry about not coming to fast I'm fucking worried that I don't come at all I'm on prozac too and wack off a lot just adding that to see maybe if that effects it at all I'm really worried that something wrong wit meh I use durex condoms too can someone please help me out

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 26, 2012
I love all aspects of sex, I really enjoy a long foreplay but the best part is always when I finally sink my d*ck into that warm, wet and soft p#ssy. Nothing beats the sensation of penetrating a woman - unless I have to wear a condom. Wearing a condom makes me feel just nothing, for me it makes the whole penetration thing pointless. I could not even say if I still poked into her vag or if my c#ck possibly slipped out of her. It improves a little when I use these XL condoms that allow for a little more back and forward movement and do not sit so tight. But the best solution will be to discuss with your gf if she agrees to use any other form of bc.
janet

Mertztown, PA

#3 Jan 26, 2012
I hear sheep skin condoms are good.
Help me

East Hampton, NY

#4 Jan 26, 2012
janet wrote:
I hear sheep skin condoms are good.
I heard you f&@king goon
janet

Mertztown, PA

#5 Jan 26, 2012
Help me wrote:
<quoted text> I heard you f&@king goon
what?
wytecox

Deer Park, NY

#6 Jan 26, 2012
Having sex while wearing a condom is like taking a shower with a raincoat on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Jasonsmith135 762,372
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 1 min James 35,500
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 1 min ship 754,280
BBW CHUBBY BIG and FAT girls (Apr '13) 1 min Chunky23 3,623
Dirty ki...k 1 min marktheman369 82,071
Any lesbians wanna chat on whatsapp (May '13) 2 min alwayshorny 1,686
Snapchat dirty snappers ;) (Sep '14) 2 min dado50 747
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min poiu 363,154
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min horneedogg 102,204
More from around the web