misy c

Tomball, TX

#26 Mar 17, 2012
my boyfriend is 5.4 slim average guy so hot not tall just rite the way i like them and has a big pack of 8 in !!!!ohh yeaaa but overall size doesnt matter ..its the way he works n it
Kdawg

Greenville, SC

#27 May 26, 2012
Have a friend of short stature and his dick is 11in... I am a witness to it...
dolph

United States

#28 Jun 6, 2012
I'm 5'-5" in height and quite muscular in my build and have a 8.5" cock. Unfortunately, the women in the region where I live in all just wamt to date a tall guy because they "think" he has a big cock. Many female friends I know who dated tall men said that they were smaller in size (3 to 5 inches at best). Just yet another stereotype against us short guys. What some of us don't have in height, we more than make up for it in length down there.
Dee

UK

#29 Jun 9, 2012
I'm a woman and speaking from experience, my current partner is short, I'm 5'7 and he's 5'5 and he's got the largest package I've ever experienced. Ex boyfriends who was taller seem average in comparison...I used to assume short men had smaller packages...I WAS WRONG lol!
roper27

San Antonio, TX

#30 Oct 28, 2012
yeah! I am 5'4" about 140 lbs I have a seven inch dick which i know is bigger than average but looks huge on me! all the women i have ben with all tell me it was amazing but not becous of size it really is how you use it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#31 Oct 28, 2012
5'5" 170 muscle and 7" inch love rod.. Scottish genetics thank pops.....
bill

Philadelphia, PA

#32 Oct 28, 2012
my wife said the biggest she had was aguy 5' 7'' and was hung 9''
amorr

Glasgow, UK

#33 Nov 12, 2012
aspiecub wrote:
Hey men,
I am a gay 6' 6" tall male. I love shorter men with extra large penis'. I would like to know if there are other shorter men straight/gay who have extra large penis' and if you're under 5' 10" mention your height too. If you are gay, do you like taller bottoms more? If you are straight, do you love taller women more? Let me know.
Aspiecub
Not me I'am average height of 5' 7" with a 7" dick, but I know a guy who is only 5' 1" with a 8" penis, the fact he has that, is way out of proportion with the rest of his body, his penis looks enormous both erect and placcid, he is as I say five foot one inch tall with a 8" long by 6" circumference penis, looks huge.
Join Free
flatbed cowboy

United States

#34 Nov 12, 2012
I'm 5'9 and 190pounds I have a 9"×7.5 c**k
DanUni

Melton Mowbray, UK

#35 Dec 23, 2012
I'm 5ft5", 22 years old and have a 9 inch penis. people often find it baffling haha
billy bob

United States

#37 Feb 6, 2013
Mrsnassty where have u been my whole life.sounds sexy!
billy bob

United States

#38 Feb 6, 2013
Kirk way to much info.that's fricken sick!
ryan

United States

#39 Feb 6, 2013
Call me to me it hurt!;)
Jack

New York, NY

#40 Feb 6, 2013
My best friend in high school was 5’7” 135 pounds tops, and looked like a junior high school kid, until he dropped his shorts. Soft he was at least 6” and as thick as a baby’s arm. Never saw him hard, but a girl I knew that did him claimed it was almost 9”. Poor guy got the hell teased out of him all through school.
Beast

Winchester, TN

#42 May 28, 2013
I'm a 6 ft. tall dude and LOVE the shit out of short men! I have always thought shorter guys were far more sexier for some reason and every one I have ever been with or even known were strapped up in the packing dept. Not to mention, the sex has always been amazing. They're very dominant in the bedroom and always seem to have something to prove lol. I like the agressiveness, though. Mama's little baby LOVES shortenin' bread! ;)
Leo Heath

Berryville, AR

#43 Jul 27, 2013
Yeah - the bigger the better, but even a smaller cock is ok if you are giving head.
Jhowells1234

Cardiff, UK

#44 Jul 27, 2013
Kirk wrote:
I had sex with a guy 5'5", whose c*ck was 7.5" long, and at least 4" in girth. I had to stretch my mouth open to give him a blowjob, he had the biggest c*ck I've ever done. It took awhile, but I let him f*ck my ass with it, and even with lots of lube it still hurt, he was that thick!!!
add me on ki k jhowells1234 or snapchat: dat_picture
joe

United States

#47 Sep 19, 2014
Hey guys
I went on a date that went really well. Got home started having sex , this guy was 5" 6 maybe 5" 7
he pulled out a tree branch for a penis 9x6 incher WOW!!. I'm 5" 9 and he had me beat by 1 to 2 in. I was a GREAT night. I am still sore. But I would do it again
tom

Chilliwack, Canada

#48 Sep 22, 2014
In my family my Dad had a big dick. He could put it between his legs......I can't do that. Plus I am tall too...
1212fell

Berryville, AR

#50 Saturday Nov 8
Short men with big cocks?: Oh yeah, small, short guys with big cocks and balls are a real turn on.
I'm pretty short myself and when I was in 7th grade gym, a lot of the bigger guys teased me that I was 'jacking off' a lot. Yeah, I was - but isn't penis size hereditary??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Nightowl884 561,431
18 yo f looking for fun guys 2 min Boredndrunk 3
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min SuckMyBig10 223,551
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min dirtyboi177 491,398
Need nude female snapchat (Dec '13) 3 min Scratcher69 10,813
Who else is masterbaing 3 min jay 24
Wife 4 min wood 12
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Dustibrah 45,767
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min playaplaya96 373,943

Human Sexuality People Search