Do women really enjoy swallowing?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of138
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Todd

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 1, 2008
 
What do you ladies have to say?

Since: Nov 08

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 2, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

Hate it
Keva

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 2, 2008
 
I don't really enjoy it,but they would like for me to do it,and that particular act is about them,it's also the least messy.
Franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 2, 2008
 

Judged:

1

jada24 wrote:
Hate it
are you at least willing to let him come in your mouth and spit it out?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 2, 2008
 
Franko wrote:
<quoted text>are you at least willing to let him come in your mouth and spit it out?
whats the point? its already on your tastebuds, you might as well just swallow it.
Franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 2, 2008
 
Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
whats the point? its already on your tastebuds, you might as well just swallow it.
I have had women tell me that they dont; care about the taste, but the texture .. they feel like it is too gooey or something ..that;s why they won't swallow, but they will spit it out.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 2, 2008
 
Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
whats the point? its already on your tastebuds, you might as well just swallow it.
LOL so true..and it hangs around too...I know, after making love, I often used to pop back and say hello to her again, if you know what I mean and if my little fellah has previously left a message in there well..you get a taste... LOL I can remember the first time I followed on after a jizzing...and thinking what is that funny taste LMAO Not a flavour easy to forget....I sympathise with any lady uncomfortable with a swallow... Perhaps they should say..."You first!" LMAO

Since: Nov 08

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 2, 2008
 
Franko wrote:
<quoted text>are you at least willing to let him come in your mouth and spit it out?
The most I would do is that.
Join Free

Since: Nov 08

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 2, 2008
 
Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
whats the point? its already on your tastebuds, you might as well just swallow it.
That stuff stays on your tongue for a long time. Even mouthwash doesn't help, lol

“And tell me he's not comfy...”

Since: Feb 08

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 2, 2008
 
any girl that don't swallow i wont be with

women that do it, i don't wanna see it but find it a turn on to have a girl swallow

but could be worse i know girl that don't give head

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 3, 2008
 
jada24 wrote:
<quoted text>That stuff stays on your tongue for a long time. Even mouthwash doesn't help, lol
whatever, its just a taste that will eventually fade. i bet p*ssy isnt the most delicious thing wither. suck it up.(literally) hahahaha
jen

Metairie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 3, 2008
 
i love it.i love how it tastes(depending on the guy)AND its very good for you.....

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 3, 2008
 
Franko wrote:
<quoted text>I have had women tell me that they dont; care about the taste, but the texture .. they feel like it is too gooey or something ..that;s why they won't swallow, but they will spit it out.
texture does vary, sometimes it is worse than taste. its usually somewhat tolerable. this one guy i gave head to not to long ago..OMG. his texture..i cant even say. it was sooo gross, he also tasted EXTREMELY bad..idk what his deal was. haha

Since: Nov 08

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 3, 2008
 
I love the taste of p*ssy

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 3, 2008
 
lmao. well never mind then...

Since: Nov 08

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 3, 2008
 
Rock_Out wrote:
lmao. well never mind then...
RockOut
I see you're a student of wetness "everything better when wet"

I'd like to take lessons. chuckinlouisiana2@yahoo.com
will you be my teacher? wink

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 3, 2008
 
natchitochesman wrote:
<quoted text>
RockOut
I see you're a student of wetness "everything better when wet"
I'd like to take lessons. chuckinlouisiana2@yahoo.com
will you be my teacher? wink
hah. how clever.

Since: Jul 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 3, 2008
 
Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
texture does vary, sometimes it is worse than taste. its usually somewhat tolerable. this one guy i gave head to not to long ago..OMG. his texture..i cant even say. it was sooo gross, he also tasted EXTREMELY bad..idk what his deal was. haha
gosh, y'all judge everything about the little guy, don't ya? thank ehaven i;m off the market

Since: Oct 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 3, 2008
 
I really can't understand the idea of spitting it out..If I didnt want it, he wouldn't be in my mouth to begin with...lol

“Unique”

Since: Sep 08

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 3, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I genuinely like swallowing. I do like the taste and texture, but it's not even about that. When I'm swallowing all I can think of is how I'm digesting my man's essence and sexuality, becoming one with him. Swallowing is so strongly a symbol, not about shallow pleasure. And if my partner wants me too, I'll usually do anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of138
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5615 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k 2 min mantis_ 135,522
Gay/bi K....k 2 min pepdude147 63,112
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min timewaster 8,494
Watch a girl poop 3 min Chloe 25
horny les girl 3 min Mep420 17
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min glennt99 331,237
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min biteenohio 208,731
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 5 min Nickixxxx 3,931
•••
•••
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••