stories of sexual encounters with str...

stories of sexual encounters with strangers

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

mclovvinn

Coeur D Alene, ID

#1 Apr 12, 2009
I wanna hear about how you met a stranger and had some form of a sexual encounter that same day

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 13, 2009
This story doesn't involve me but rather my girlfriend.

Before me and my girl met she would hookup with random guys. One night she went out with her friends and they were all drinking together. Her friends ended up leaving but she wanted to stay and party. basically she met a guy and after a bit of hanging out together she went in for the kiss. They were making out at the bar for a bit when they decided to go somewhere more private. They went out to his car and started getting hot and heavy. He unhooked her bra and took off her shirt, he then proceeded to suck on her huge DDs. He then pulled down her skirt and panties and played with her for a bit. When she was nice and wet he took out his penis and started f**king her. He f**ked her for what she said was about 30 minutes when he blew his load inside her. After they were done she got dressed and and got out of the car. Once she got out she noticed that a group of people actually saw them in the car. She said she was so embarrassed. Everyone was clapping and calling her a slut, asking her if they could fuck her next, etc. So she hurried through the mocking crowd to her car as this guys cum was dripping down her leg. She said it was her lowest point yet but she did other things like this but less embarrassing up until we got together

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any wives cheated on wedding day? (Oct '13) 2 min Lips9271 394
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Scottygrahams 356,641
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Really69 252,021
Are you naked at home right now? :-) (Feb '09) 2 min Ari98926 1,863
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 2 min Ukeoyaji 155,006
GAY B BM Pins exchange - starting again (Oct '13) 2 min Nurple8451 8,484
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 3 min ami 85,062
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Mik0us 1,506,290
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 3 min Chas 25,989
More from around the web