Josh

Peru, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Alright so this is an incredibly strange situation, but whatever. My wife and I are somewhat young for a married couple, we're both 25 and have been married for over 2 years. We have a pretty amazing relationship, and honestly we never get in a fight but tonight we had our first big argument. Now before I go into details, I'm well aware it's beyond stupid and if you find sexual related content offensive then don't read on.

So basically we're driving home, and we get stuck in pretty heavy traffic. The car next to us on my wife's side is blaring some crappy rap music, so we both looked over and notice the black dude whose driving is seriously getting a blowjob from the white girl in the car with him. We were both pretty shocked, and kind of laughing. I would have just slowed down or sped up to get away, but there were cars ahead and behind us. So I just looked away, but noticed my wife kept watching and commenting on it. I don't remember everything said but it was basically related to his package and how huge it was.

So after not being able to get away for like a minute and a half, she called one of her girlfriends and was going on and on about it and laughing back and forth. Her friend told her to honk the horn and see if they would look over, so she reaches over and does it - meanwhile I'm absolutely sure she knows I'm pissed about it.

So the guy looks over and my wife takes photos of him getting head on her iphone. She didn't know that I noticed at first, and afterwards she said it was just to prove to her girlfriend that she wasnt kidding. So basically my question is am I not totally in the right for being pissed off? I mean summing up - my wife was all giddy watching some huge black guy who was like 20 years old getting sucked off in his car by some random white girl.
Josh

Peru, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

bump - need some opinions
Rblol

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Cocktail need redbull
Josh

Peru, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Rblol wrote:
Cocktail need redbull
what?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5033 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k 4 min Snapchat 138,500
Gay meet liverpool/merseyside (Feb '13) 4 min Paul 1,350
Need nude female snapchat 4 min Izzral 1,759
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min preadewer 212,056
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min crazy_ness2 334,159
Gay/bi K....k 5 min Jacksmith90 65,191
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 6 min big man 8,779
Females that post nude snapchat stories 11 min Walker_harris13 2,634
•••