What is the grossest and most perverted sexual act/fantasy...on Topix

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Jen

UK

#1 Nov 20, 2008
Licking/ sniffing public toilet seats, sex with dogs, cats and cattle, incest...these are a few that I have come across since joining this forum.

What has really made your stomach turn on this forum?

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#3 Nov 20, 2008
It is a toss up between the beastiality, incest, and sex with little kids.

They all equally disgust me.

“Walking Attitude”

Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

#4 Nov 20, 2008
Humans disgust me....................
luvit

Roswell, GA

#6 Nov 20, 2008
Jen wrote:
Licking/ sniffing public toilet seats, sex with dogs, cats and cattle, incest...these are a few that I have come across since joining this forum.
What has really made your stomach turn on this forum?
The most perverted sex act would be anything with WHITEGIRLMX

“French Canadians wifey”

Since: Feb 08

Danville, IL

#7 Nov 20, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
It is a toss up between the beastiality, incest, and sex with little kids.
They all equally disgust me.
agreed.

“French Canadians wifey”

Since: Feb 08

Danville, IL

#8 Nov 20, 2008
Queue wrote:
Humans disgust me..........
Yes. It's too bad they can't be as cool as we Q's huh? ;)
A Surprize Guest

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2008
Subkitty20 wrote:
<quoted text>agreed.
But what about when you and "kickback" hooked up and he did your butt. What about that?

Do you see that as gross and perverted now, even though you said how much you loved it at the time.

And, what does Canadianstud think about all that? Does it piss him off to know that you're not virgin back there either!

Tell us, Subkitty, because you've been running this story around for months now.

“French Canadians wifey”

Since: Feb 08

Danville, IL

#10 Nov 20, 2008
A Surprize Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
But what about when you and "kickback" hooked up and he did your butt. What about that?
Do you see that as gross and perverted now, even though you said how much you loved it at the time.
And, what does Canadianstud think about all that? Does it piss him off to know that you're not virgin back there either!
Tell us, Subkitty, because you've been running this story around for months now.
no but im sure he would love to do your butt ronnie.just ask him and see what he says.
Join Free
Akkor

United States

#12 Oct 21, 2011
uh, how about legal perverted sexual abberations rather than incest and beatiality? There are states that actually have laws against beastiality, like Texas.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#13 Oct 21, 2011
patricialynn wrote:
It is a toss up between the beastiality, incest, and sex with little kids.
They all equally disgust me.
i agree on these three too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min leeblee 183,574
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Needs that 504,978
Skype usernames male or females put here (Jun '12) 3 min alic1111 5,237
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min badboyjoshy 29,683
Snapchat names!:) (Jul '13) 5 min Geff 6,663
tights. fantasy 5 min Tights 5
Drunk and want to do anything 6 min boom 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Alexander9110 418,691
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min UP FOR ANYTHING 313,637
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 27 min BWthestud 7,490

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE