White woman: Ever had sex with an Ind...

White woman: Ever had sex with an Indian/South Asian man?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 36
Next Last
GemT

UK

#1 Apr 5, 2011
Following on from the other thread about black men I was wondering how many women here have had sex with Indian or Asian men and what they thought.

Where I live in London there is a big Asian community so I've slept with a few. I found them to be average/normal in size but attentive lovers. You hear alot about interracial sex between white women and black men but not much about Asians so would be interested to hear other experiences.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
englishbabe

Knutsford, UK

#2 Apr 22, 2011
i am not somebody who sleep around but i always fancied white women i was in a arranged marriage and then i got divorced- it was like a starved bull in a sugercane farm lol. its true that white women are less trouble to date, more sexy and very good in..., i am sure i will never go for a south asian woman again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GemT

London, UK

#3 Apr 26, 2011
englishbabe wrote:
i am not somebody who sleep around but i always fancied white women i was in a arranged marriage and then i got divorced- it was like a starved bull in a sugercane farm lol. its true that white women are less trouble to date, more sexy and very good in..., i am sure i will never go for a south asian woman again.
Englishbabe - I'm confused. Your reply makes you sound like an Asian man, not an English woman.
kai

Melbourne, Australia

#4 May 4, 2011
i am an asian guy, ive slept with a few white women(english, italian, australian...), and they arent prostitutes! from their reaction, they dont feel that bad, i have a very average penis, just 6in
cuz i work as a part time massage therapist, ive seen too many dicks(massage both women and men, in this case, talking about the men's size, i am very straight tho),
white men's penis sizes seem have a wide range, from very small to very big, i can summarize the majority fall on the small and medium parts, few have big, really big penises
asian men the majority fall on small and medium parts as well, but about the big, really big part, very very few asian men get it
but indian men seem rather very small or above medium...
only got a few black dudes as customers, yes they are huge
:)
but size just one factor to decide the "experience"
as i do massage, i know very well "how and where to touch", so there is other factors can decide a good experience
kai

Melbourne, Australia

#5 May 4, 2011
i enjoy sex with white women :)
believe or not i only had sex with asian women once
and that's terrible experience
due to her genitalia so smelly(exactly fish smell, i was too disgusted to lick it)
am i just the unlucky one or there are many asian women have fish genitalias?
one thing i dont like is...their private part colour seem to be brown, i feel that nasty and unclean
i like white women's ...., they seem know well how to take care of it

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
kai

Melbourne, Australia

#6 May 4, 2011
and for the white men's "asian men have small cocks joke"...
i believe the average penis size of asian men can be slightly smaller than white men's
but it is a joke like one beggar blags he is one dollar richer than another beggar :)
when sometimes i massage white men, when they turn around, i almost laugh my ass off
cuz their size, so "huge different" to their body size
so i do believe penis size not really related to body size
i talk from my years experience as part time massage therapist, ive done thousands various races men and women, dont make up things
i am pretty sure indian men can have longer average size than white men :)
indian man

UK

#7 May 10, 2011
kai =white male
indian man

UK

#8 May 10, 2011
as you should know if you a massage therapist penis size while its soft is a illusion so a indian guy with 4 inches soft can easyly get to 7 inches or above or it can greow from 50 to 150% so a indain guy with 3 inches soft can grow to 7.5 inches mind you smallest guys i have ever seen soft was always white smallest was 1 inches and if a man has 1 inches soft at the most it can grow is 2.5 inches and if a indian man has a 7 inche soft penis it may not grow much at all it may just stay the same erect so stop you bull crap mr small penis whity and in australia you must have millions of indian men going taking there cloth off over yrs to have a massage from another man.
indian man

UK

#9 May 10, 2011
and when you say asian be more precise are you talking about south asian men east asian men south east asian men central asian men which race of asian men you talking about you as a asian men should no the difference only ignoirant white males talk like you.
indian man

UK

#10 May 10, 2011
and if you talking about south asian man are you talking about punjabis bengalies tamils which racial group of south asian or ethnic group of south asian man you talking about.
indian man

UK

#11 May 10, 2011
if you was a a south asian man you would of known this.
kai

Preston, Australia

#13 May 13, 2011
and why should i specific where they come from? i dont give a f u c k you are punjabi(what the f u c k is punjabi?) or whatever
i group all the sri lankan, pakistan, indian, bangladeshi - INDIAN
i cant tell the differences and dont bother at all
and i dont research into men's d i c k size and related topics, i just tell you what i saw CASUALLY

Since: May 11

Manchester, UK

#14 May 25, 2011
GemT wrote:
Following on from the other thread about black men I was wondering how many women here have had sex with Indian or Asian men and what they thought.
Where I live in London there is a big Asian community so I've slept with a few. I found them to be average/normal in size but attentive lovers. You hear alot about interracial sex between white women and black men but not much about Asians so would be interested to hear other experiences.
You seem to be a broad minded girl Gem. I have seen people who are crude, abrupt and cold literally. I have no clue as to why it is happening to me. I am a decent, good-looking and a nice person and the way I have been treated in england by the white girls left me baffled. May god bless you with happiness, prosperity and a disease-free life. Take care.
Raj

London, UK

#15 Jun 1, 2011
Hi! Gem

It was interesting to read your post. Can we discuss further on rajkuk at hotmail dot com?

Regards
GemT wrote:

“MJF loving the sunshine!”

Location hidden

#16 Jun 1, 2011
I had one Indian lover but it was long ago when I was in graduate school. It was a good experience - he was quite attentive in bed and very strong.

“South Louisiana”

Since: Mar 11

very small

#17 Jun 1, 2011
Naomig30 wrote:
I had one Indian lover but it was long ago when I was in graduate school. It was a good experience - he was quite attentive in bed and very strong.
Hey pretty lady nice to see you back.

Location hidden

#18 Jun 1, 2011
Rentman1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey pretty lady nice to see you back.
I am never too far away.

“South Louisiana”

very small

#19 Jun 1, 2011
Naomig30 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am never too far away.
finding anything to help you study out?

“South Louisiana”

very small

#20 Jun 1, 2011
Naomig30 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am never too far away.
Boy that did not come out right. Are you finding anything good to help you with yopur study?

Location hidden

#21 Jun 1, 2011
Rentman1 wrote:
<quoted text>finding anything to help you study out?
I always learn something there - either through the questions or through the answers.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 5 min play boy 70,058
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min hornybiman40 1,257,976
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 5 min Will 86,967
New dirty k..k 5 min Kirk9069 114,679
Gay/bi k.k 5 min Greatest4444 72,582
any gays in Basingstoke uk (Feb '13) 6 min Jay21 630
Oovoo usernames! (Oct '12) 6 min dave 1,374
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 7 min Thickd 224,359
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 9 min hada24 21,334
More from around the web