Girls ! What Color Panties are you w...

“No longer active here.”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#45032 Aug 4, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>:)) you are one cool chick!!!
Thank you, David!:D

“No longer active here.”

Location hidden

#45033 Aug 4, 2013
Aussie male well hung wrote:
Cindy sin.wanna chat
No, thank you.

At the risk of being called a bi+ch and spammed, I want to give you and all the other guys some advice. It would be better if you posted your name as “Aussie male” and left off the well hung part. When we see men posting with names that indicate penis size or your post refers to your size with little more in the post about you as a person other than contact me, what it says to us is “all I am is just a big prick”; it does not impress us and is a turn off. We prefer to get to know someone as an intelligent person with a pleasant personality first before we ever decide whether or not we want to talk about sex in private.

“Diem Carped. Sorrisi { 8 - )”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#45035 Aug 4, 2013
Cindy Sin wrote:
Today, I have on matching VS ruched hotshort and Angel sport bra in black/sapphire and my gf is wearing the same thing except in black/neon pink. Neither one of us is wearing panties.
My wife Donna says now you are joining the no panties club Cindy good sexy job lol.

“Diem Carped. Sorrisi { 8 - )”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#45036 Aug 4, 2013
Cindy Sin wrote:
<quoted text>
No, thank you.
At the risk of being called a bi+ch and spammed, I want to give you and all the other guys some advice. It would be better if you posted your name as “Aussie male” and left off the well hung part. When we see men posting with names that indicate penis size or your post refers to your size with little more in the post about you as a person other than contact me, what it says to us
is “all I am is just a big prick”; it does not
impress us and is a turn off. We prefer to get to
know someone as an intelligent person with a
pleasant personality first before we ever decide
whether or not we want to talk about sex in
private.
Well Cindy you not a b*tch some guys are so turn on by there size they think all women only care about that.And they will call you that because they don't want to hear the real truth.There's more to sex or relationship then only the size of there dicks.

Since: Aug 13

La Puente, CA

#45037 Aug 4, 2013
Zebra print thong with a black lace waistband!

“Paitently waiting the apocolps”

Since: Jul 13

Bristol UK

#45038 Aug 4, 2013
Annie22 wrote:
Zebra print thong with a black lace waistband!
Sounds pretty

“Paitently waiting the apocolps”

Since: Jul 13

Bristol UK

#45041 Aug 4, 2013
Cindy Sin wrote:
<quoted text>
No, thank you.
At the risk of being called a bi+ch and spammed, I want to give you and all the other guys some advice. It would be better if you posted your name as “Aussie male” and left off the well hung part. When we see men posting with names that indicate penis size or your post refers to your size with little more in the post about you as a person other than contact me, what it says to us is “all I am is just a big prick”; it does not impress us and is a turn off. We prefer to get to know someone as an intelligent person with a pleasant personality first before we ever decide whether or not we want to talk about sex in private.
How are you?

“No longer active here.”

Location hidden

#45043 Aug 4, 2013
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife Donna says now you are joining the no panties club Cindy good sexy job lol.
Hi Airtime, I go without panties to avoid a vpl with yoga pants or shorts like these that are form filling because I do not like to wear thongs as I find them very uncomfortable. I only own two white v-strings that I have to wear with some white shorts or pants because the material is thin and my dark black pubic hair is noticeable if I go without panties in them.
rhinos2012

York, UK

#45044 Aug 4, 2013
Cindy Sin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Airtime, I go without panties to avoid a vpl with yoga pants or shorts like these that are form filling because I do not like to wear thongs as I find them very uncomfortable. I only own two white v-strings that I have to wear with some white shorts or pants because the material is thin and my dark black pubic hair is noticeable if I go without panties in them.
Very cheeky to ask but do show pics of you in your yoga pants Cindy??

“No longer active here.”

Location hidden

#45045 Aug 4, 2013
Airsofthunter86 wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you?
Hi, I am a little tired, but otherwise fine, thank you; it is a hot day and my gf is moving in with me so we are taking a short break to cool down right now.

“No longer active here.”

Location hidden

#45046 Aug 4, 2013
rhinos2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very cheeky to ask but do show pics of you in your yoga pants Cindy??
No, I have a conservative lucrative career and do not send any pics to anyone on the internet.
rhinos2012

York, UK

#45047 Aug 4, 2013
Cindy Sin wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have a conservative lucrative career and do not send any pics to anyone on the internet.
Fair play
Just

Bear, DE

#45048 Aug 4, 2013
Im freeballin it at work! Lol
safrasas

Campbell, CA

#45049 Aug 4, 2013
A blue stripey thong

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

#45051 Aug 4, 2013
Daisies
Shadaloo

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#45052 Aug 4, 2013
safrasas wrote:
A blue stripey thong
You send pics?
BigD21

United States

#45053 Aug 4, 2013
Ellie16 wrote:
Daisies
wish I could see ;)
Horny Girl

United States

#45056 Aug 4, 2013
wearing hot pink thong
safrasas

Campbell, CA

#45057 Aug 4, 2013
Shadaloo wrote:
<quoted text>
You send pics?
maybbeee
Anon

Louisville, KY

#45058 Aug 4, 2013
Ellie16 wrote:
Daisies
ki k me carpe15
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi k.k 2 min juice01234 137,820
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Dennis 1,448,211
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 3 min Nipple licking 221,902
you ever wanted or had done thing with bf/gf fa... 3 min kos0423 20
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min bifonefun 327,944
new dirty ki.........k (Sep '15) 3 min Sweetz7083 8,460
Looking for older bi curious men to chat and cam (Jan '13) 5 min Boom2303 548
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 5 min Kaile 182,205
More from around the web