|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Awww poor smelley.... Pop some midol and keep your period in check.... Grumpy salmon.... You should just be called the big C..... pAST its expiration date....
I thought it might be third time lucky for you, but no your writings are getting worse.This one looks like its been written after a heavy drinking session. I'm now starting to feel sorry for you.

“Timmy is my live in B.F.”

Since: Nov 11

no pic or kik

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Pink with Blue Lace
Ada

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Heather wrote:
Haven't dressed yet any ideas.
do u have something ttiny and crotchless? I feels so good under a mini mini on a hot day My daddy bought mine for me
Ada

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Is it bad to leave my soaked panties around the house?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Ada wrote:
Nope, as long as you dont mind them getting played with

“HAPPY NEW YEAR”

Since: Jun 12

from LONDON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> (LOL)..... DRY MARTINI....
You're so drunk now, you're talking to yourself, ordering a drink because you think you're at the bar.
Obviously there is still a troll friend of yours around, judging your efforts, How else can anyone be judged brilliant for ordering a drink on the panty thread.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Ada wrote:
Yes! Leave them with me.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Kellygall wrote:
<quoted text>You're so drunk now, you're talking to yourself, ordering a drink because you think you're at the bar.
Obviously there is still a troll friend of yours around, judging your efforts, How else can anyone be judged brilliant for ordering a drink on the panty thread.
Unless your going to drink the martini thru the wet panties??

havin fun
Join Free

“HAPPY NEW YEAR”

from LONDON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Rambees wrote:
<quoted text>
Naked twister... So acrobatic ;)
It would have been fun, but CCF has insisted we go somewhere more private.x

“Just havin' fun :-)”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Kellygall wrote:
White with various coloured spots, anyone for for Twister?
which spot does my hand go on and which one does my trunk go.

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Kellygall wrote:
<quoted text>You're so drunk now, you're talking to yourself, ordering a drink because you think you're at the bar.
Lol you are a funny girl.:) it wasn't me cause I'm on my phone and you can't judge.

“Just havin' fun :-)”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Ellie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen those.
I've seem them with the UA logo that has "Big Al", the Bama mascot.

“HAPPY NEW YEAR”

from LONDON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute I only laugh because the comments are funny I laugh at Dman when you cut him down I'm not trying to insult you.
I must admit you only laughed once at a negative post about me #10754 on the bar thread.
If you find a post funny you should consider if that person deserves to be attacked and would you laughing or agreeing with it, would encourage it to continue.
In the main you have been kind to me, we have PMd and I consider you as a friend.x

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Kellygall wrote:
<quoted text>I must admit you only laughed once at a negative post about me #10754 on the bar thread.
If you find a post funny you should consider if that person deserves to be attacked and would you laughing or agreeing with it, would encourage it to continue.
In the main you have been kind to me, we have PMd and I consider you as a friend.x
Ok I'm sorry :( I do consider you a friend I do get carried away sometimes. And I will watch when I laugh at some of the post. But I have to admit you are a very funny girl.:) be good. Lol
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Kellygall wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell you wrote this by yourself, because its rubbish. If that's the best you can do, then never considering a career in writing. English is obviously not your first language. Don't give up, try again.
Whyyyyyy than you tuna girl... I figure you know rubbish and represent it so why not make you content.... Your so sweet to keep admiring me..... HUNNI..........0
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Kellygall wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you see that people on here are seeing you for what you are, an idiot with nothing more original to say than these childish rantings. I was hoping for better bot I know now you're not up to it,
Im really concerned about all this.... What ever shall i do smelly???? Humor and being childish are a lot better than being arid and a prune.... So i suppose i will survive.... Thanks for caring though....:)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Kellygall wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it might be third time lucky for you, but no your writings are getting worse.This one looks like its been written after a heavy drinking session. I'm now starting to feel sorry for you.
I must be drunk.... Im talking to a tuna that should be resealed and returned to the shelf or recalled.... You are correct....:) If sober i would think that im WAY BELOW my standards.... You are really helpful.:)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Kellygall wrote:
Very true im seeing two of you.... That is double rubbish and double arid... I ordered you a DRY martini because i thought it might make you look in the mirror...:) Thanks so much for your input smelly...:)

“HAPPY NEW YEAR”

from LONDON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Scotty_3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless your going to drink the martini thru the wet panties??
havin fun
WOW, that must be a rough area where you drink. I've been in Bars where they use plastic 'glasses' but panties ???
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Lapiz wrote:
<quoted text> Ignore that waste of space Kelly. He will never understand how to treat a lady like yourself.
Oh go bury you and smelly under a lanfill... Between both of you maybe wash the sardine off your posts....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min kjmm18 377,164
Dirty Snapchat (Jul '13) 2 min Potato52 1,093
wanna talk dirty . ? 3 min ashleyy 76
my first sex as a crossdresser story (Mar '13) 3 min Anonymous 27
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Olympians101 159,437
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 3 min cute girl 77,297
males that post nude snapchat stories 3 min blues_clues3213 1,324
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Bigguy 471,219
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min genasassyy 277,352
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 13 min tyrone 12,609