A Dick / Cock/ Penis bet / contest / compare ?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

“Hanging out ;)”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 8, 2012
This question does not seem to have been asked so far in this format so I thought id go ahead and throw it out there for discussion. Personally Iím quite 'exhibitionist' with my very large endowment and yes I have been in several compares, so far have an undefeated record. I know there is allot of discussions already out there about elements of this kind of thing but couldnít see any discussion about these situations specifically and I would think Iím not the only guy/gal out there thatís been involved or witnessed such 'events'.

Guys; have you ever been challenged to a size contest, threw down the dick bet yourself? called a guy out to compare dicks? Have you ever done so and lost?

Ladies; have you ever witness or judged such compare situations? Even spurred guys on to do so?

Since: Nov 11

UK

#4 Jun 12, 2012
Dude. That's a great question. It's a shame there are no answers. There has to be some frat boys somewhere with a story or two.

I have compared a couple of times and it's safe to say that I'm not the smallest. But not the biggest either.

How big are you out of interest?

KIK. Fuatw. 30 m uk.
panTsniffer

Euless, TX

#5 Jun 12, 2012
ugh mines only about 1" soft....but 0ddly i get off comparing it to guys who are alot bigger?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 3 min Tyler5394 80,883
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min blondelover174 760,442
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Ben 362,217
sexting numbers (May '13) 4 min Zdog 16,782
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min stevendc95 752,854
Do girls like to get their ass licked? (May '11) 5 min Gaary 1,077
dirty girl looking for big c ck snapchat fun 5 min Acasualman 21
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min Mike big d 101,901
More from around the web