Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Xxx

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#1 Jan 24, 2014
Or had their step-sons seduced them?
Sweet as Honey

New York, NY

#2 Jan 30, 2014
I haven't seduced him, but I have teased him a little. He saw me naked accidentally a couple of times and I have acted like it was an accident a few times too.
dean

Traverse City, MI

#3 Jan 30, 2014
Sweet as Honey wrote:
I haven't seduced him, but I have teased him a little. He saw me naked accidentally a couple of times and I have acted like it was an accident a few times too.
was wondering if you'd like to snapchat with me? I'm a 24yr old italian boy from michigan looking for a fun time :)
dean

Traverse City, MI

#5 Jan 30, 2014
dean wrote:
<quoted text> was wondering if you'd like to snapchat with me? I'm a 24yr old italian boy from michigan looking for a fun time :)
oops lol snap me hardon7

Since: Jan 14

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Jan 30, 2014
Sweet as Honey wrote:
How do you tease him?
Sweet as Honey

New York, NY

#7 Jan 30, 2014
mxc119 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you tease him?
Sometimes it's as simple as leaning or bending when I know he's looking, sometimes I'll go further like let my robe open some or let a strap fall off my shoulder, enough for a little flash.
Thebouncer60

Port Alberni, Canada

#8 Jan 30, 2014
Sweet as Honey wrote:
Mmm nice i wish I was that kid
curious

Rockport, ME

#10 Jan 30, 2014
Sweet as Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes it's as simple as leaning or bending when I know he's looking, sometimes I'll go further like let my robe open some or let a strap fall off my shoulder, enough for a little flash.
What is the most you have done to tease?
Join Free
Curiou-s

Madison, WI

#12 Jan 30, 2014
Sweet as Honey wrote:
How old is he?

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Jan 30, 2014
Sweet as Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
What tease! I love it. Ever just hugged him and press your breast right up against him?
Sweet as Honey

New York, NY

#14 Jan 30, 2014
mxc119 wrote:
<quoted text>
What tease! I love it. Ever just hugged him and press your breast right up against him?
He's a pretty squeezy hugger. My breasts get crushed up against him.
Sweet as Honey

New York, NY

#15 Jan 30, 2014
Curiou-s wrote:
<quoted text>
How old is he?
He's 17.

Houston, TX

#16 Jan 30, 2014
Mmm thats sexy. 19 M BBC here to tease, if interested. Ki k name above

Scottsdale, AZ

#17 Jan 30, 2014
Sweet as Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a pretty squeezy hugger. My breasts get crushed up against him.
That's hot, ever seen his dixk?
Josh

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Feb 6, 2014
Sweet as Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
He's 17.
Sounds like something will happen . Leave ur E-MAIL ADDRESS .

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#19 Feb 6, 2014
I would register before leaving my email on a public post. Private message is the way to go.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#20 Feb 11, 2014
Sweet as Honey wrote:
You are a natural object of his sexual desires - a familiar mature woman whom he trusts. Young men/teens are VERY self-conscious and reluctant to initiate any kind of sexual act. They need some encouragement. If you want to provide him the incredible experience of being introduced to the pleasures of sex, they you have to be the initiator and clearly let him know you are inviting him to tenderly learn from you. Of course, you have to swear him to secrecy. The decision is yours. I have met or know several women who have seduced their stepsons (and a few sons as well). It just is not something you normally would disclose to people and certainly not dinner conversation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Thinking of gay 594,556
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min alex_xx10 631,323
FFS some of you are pathetic. 2 min Alw89 6
sexting chat room (Mar '12) 2 min dyllan 4,842
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min jasont1993 453,377
Want to be a sex slave (Jun '12) 2 min master67 49
Gay OOVOO (Oct '11) 2 min zacmoore1317 6,339
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min beebop2012 277,538
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min playboy 75,072
More from around the web