bigman

South Queensferry, UK

#1 Jul 3, 2012
add your stories to this.. just curious.
sammantha 098

Basingstoke, UK

#3 Jul 4, 2012
ive had sex with my moms boyfriend .he says hes only with my mom so he can touch me up ..and he does im ruined after hes done with me he loves beeing alone with me ..im not use to hard sex though im 15 and hes so big in me ,ifeel icant breath when he puts all of his thing in me...im bad and think i derserve it
Curious

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 4, 2012
sammantha 098 wrote:
ive had sex with my moms boyfriend .he says hes only with my mom so he can touch me up ..and he does im ruined after hes done with me he loves beeing alone with me ..im not use to hard sex though im 15 and hes so big in me ,ifeel icant breath when he puts all of his thing in me...im bad and think i derserve it
Have you been with anyone else? Does mom know about you and her BF?
phatc0ck

Hollywood, FL

#5 Jul 4, 2012
I've had sex with my gf daughter for last few years .it started when she went to college
bigman

South Queensferry, UK

#6 Jul 6, 2012
sammantha 098 wrote:
what age are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 1 min sid 76,432
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 2 min Dylan_10e 17,601
ello (Apr '12) 2 min pompeylads 80
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Tasavas 635,370
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min taynzal 600,404
Tribute my cousin? 3 min bloodyhell01092 26
little girls wearing bikini panties 3 min Winchester43 17
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min 18 m uk 457,604
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min 18 m uk 280,293
More from around the web