Comments
1 - 20 of 51 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 10
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
perverted

Topeka, IL

#1 Jan 10, 2009
There was a thread a ways back on when a girl first saw one, but how about the guys responding? First time for me is tough - I don't recall it specifically. I used to play doctor with some sisters that were family friends. I remember being naked together in an upstairs closet and I had a boner. No hair or anything, and I had to be in elementary school. Anyone else?

Since: Dec 08

Marshfield, WI

#2 Jan 12, 2009
Roughly the same age. I was 13 when my 11 year old neighbor was the first to see my boner. She was also the first naked girl I ever saw.
Stroker

Cumberland, MD

#3 Jan 12, 2009
ymouse90 wrote:
Roughly the same age. I was 13 when my 11 year old neighbor was the first to see my boner. She was also the first naked girl I ever saw.
I had almost the same experience only I was 12 and the girl was 10. We tried to do it but I don't think I really got it in, I believe I just came between her legs. Kids! What we don't get into.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#4 Jan 28, 2009
The first time a person saw my hard on, it was a guy at 13.

The first time a girl saw my hard on, I was 15 or 16.
4rdq

Christchurch, New Zealand

#6 Mar 8, 2009
The first female to see my hard had so much experience that she took it completely in stride. Even my foreskin didn't faze her.
Crane

Kingston, PA

#7 Aug 5, 2009
We were at a party. All of us 12 or 13.

They played a game where the losing male(?) and female(?) went into a closet together and stripped.

I lost(?) The girl asked me as soon as we went in not to make her do it but to lie and say she had. I agreed, being a little nervous myself.

We became friends kinda boyfriend girlfriend but no sex. But after about 6 months, I started to get horny when I was around her. One day , I kissed her. No waiting around now, my tongue in her month. She responded and my hands went to her small boobs.

She broke the kiss for a minute and said she was waiting for that. I tried to get her top off,
She stop me and said just second base OK?

I said she no knowing what she meant. After I pulled her top over her head she threw her one leg over mine and started to hump. My pant came off next.

Playing with my cock she gave me my first come.
Her second was everythig but f**king and oral.
a Troll

Merrimack, NH

#8 Aug 5, 2009
I can't rememebr i waqs a child. i use to like tomrun around in the h=nude as a baby, and ?i am told I use to have hardies. men.

But the first time It was consentual .... I beli=eive it was when I was about 13 ... I was sunbasthing in the woods and the girl next door was walking down nthe path and saw me.

I had a raging hard on, she laughed, i ran, and later when i was dressed we talked.

thankfully she never spread the word that I was a streaker to the whole school.
cumstrator

Leakesville, MS

#9 Aug 5, 2009
my first experience was with my downstairs neighbor in jersey she was 8 i was 9 we played a game called rock n roll lol. but later got cought by my mom and she opened the door i had her doggie style fucking the shit out of her and the only reason i found out where it went was accidently went in if felt difrrent i liked so did she my mom closed door came back 30 seconds later with a belt beat my ass black and blue but till this day i said it was worth itlol
Join Free
Jan

Prior Lake, MN

#10 Aug 5, 2009
perverted wrote:
There was a thread a ways back on when a girl first saw one, but how about the guys responding? First time for me is tough - I don't recall it specifically. I used to play doctor with some sisters that were family friends. I remember being naked together in an upstairs closet and I had a boner. No hair or anything, and I had to be in elementary school. Anyone else?
My parents had friends who would vist at least once a week. Thye had twin girls who were 11 and so was I.One nite we were playing around and the talk was about biys and girls private parts and what they looked like and felt like.I remember we all stropped to our underware. The girls had little panties and no bra's but hard little nips just sticking out.We both dare each other to take off everything. We did and when I saw their litle peachfuzz covered pu**ies my d*ck got hard as a rock. They both giggled and asked to touch it. I said sure and asked them to stroke it also.
zach

Lillington, NC

#11 Aug 5, 2009
The first time i ever f**ked whas when i whas 14 me and my gf at the time were kissing on the coach and when my mom went to work i started to strip her down then she did the same to me and we just kinda went at it.....
But then mom came home.......
Lucky boy

New York, NY

#12 Aug 5, 2009
I was about 13 and my mother's best friend walked in on me while I was naked in my room. She claimed that she went in the room to get the cordless phone that I had taken in with me and didn't know that I was in there. She had seen me naked many times before but that was when I was much much younger. Anyway, when I saw her, I had an immediate erection. She looked, said, "Oh my" and then left. About 15 minutes later when I went into the living room, she and my mom giggled. I assume it was about what happened. The next day my mother asked me if I thought her friend was pretty because she heard that I reacted like she was. I turned beet red.
beny

Jeffersonville, NY

#13 Aug 5, 2009
zach wrote:
The first time i ever f**ked whas when i whas 14 me and my gf at the time were kissing on the coach and when my mom went to work i started to strip her down then she did the same to me and we just kinda went at it.....
And?
beny

Jeffersonville, NY

#14 Aug 6, 2009
zach wrote:
and did you mom do anything
Karl

Prior Lake, MN

#16 Aug 6, 2009
Jan wrote:
<quoted text>
My parents had friends who would vist at least once a week. Thye had twin girls who were 11 and so was I.One nite we were playing around and the talk was about biys and girls private parts and what they looked like and felt like.I remember we all stropped to our underware. The girls had little panties and no bra's but hard little nips just sticking out.We both dare each other to take off everything. We did and when I saw their litle peachfuzz covered pu**ies my d*ck got hard as a rock. They both giggled and asked to touch it. I said sure and asked them to stroke it also.
I remember a very similar experience. My parents had friends with 2 girls one was 11 and the other was 12. We laways would tease each other about seeing one another nude. One night we got brave and did it. I got hard when they took off their panties.
Brad

Concord, CA

#17 Aug 6, 2009
I was 19 and had been with my girlfriend for about a month. We were at my house alone. After working out, I was sweaty and was going to take a shower. She decided to join me and took of her clothes and got into the shower. This was the first time I saw a girl nude in person. When I saw her naked body, I instantly got hard. I was embarressed but had no place to hide. She asked if I liked her body and if she could touch my c*ck. She reached down and souped it up and stroked it until I came. This was a very memorable experience.
bdw

United States

#18 Aug 6, 2009
My sister had a friend spend the night. The next morning we were all at the breakfast table and I was wearing some tight fitting cotton gym shorts and I had "mornin wood" and my sister and her friend was giggling at it. My mom realized what they were laughing at and made me leave the table. I was about 10 they were about 12.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19 Aug 6, 2009
Haha, you guys are lucky, my first time sucked hah.

I was dating a girl around 12-13, and every friday after school around 7 or so a church would host this sorta of club for kids that were in middle school. Well we snuck out of the church and went to a friends house.

My friend was a little younger than me, but was with this 22 year old guy.

I didnt know anything about the older guy, but she said we could use her room to fool around in. She slipped me a condom just in case and we went to making out and being stupid kids lol.

I got really hard because she had taken off her clothes and was all over me. But as soon as i had pulled my boxers off, she saw my hard on, and didnt want to touch it, suck it, rub it, nothing.

I was happy just seeing her naked so i didnt care, and it was a good thing too because if she had done more i would of lost it to a skanky beotch.

We ended up getting interrupted because my friend started to cry, loudly, in the next room. I got my clothes on and ran to investigate.

I walk in, the bed she was laying on was covered in blood, sooo much blood, she was naked and her legs were apart exposing everything, all bloody. Turns out the guy had talked her into having sex and he had popped her cherry, and didnt want to go easy on her, or stop, or anything till he was done.

I threatened to call the cops if he didnt leave, and i ended up carrying my friend to the rest room to help clean her up. God it was awful.

Later that night, i gave her the condom back and told her i didnt need it lol. I didnt know it would be that much blood.

Year later, i had sex for the first time at 17, and when i "popped her cherry" (we were both virgins) She didnt bleed nearly as much as my friend, and it was very pleasant for both of us. Im glad it ended up that way.

I still wonder why she bled sooo much, it nearly covered her whole bed.
tom

Hope, Canada

#20 Aug 7, 2009
The first time a girl, saw me with a hard on... She told me I was circumcised......
trollbait

Glenview, IL

#21 Aug 9, 2009
First of all, boys have erections many times before puberty, including when sleeping. Usually they just happen though, and the boys don't understand what the erection means until that hormone bomb goes off about age 13, then they get it.(Boy do they ever).

I don't even remember my first erection but my youngest erections I can remember were when my mom was giving me a bath and I asked her about why that happens. She just said it was natural. Also when I was maybe 5 years old I was taking a bath with my sister (4) it happened and she said it looks like I have a little something growing there. I did not remember that story....she did and she told me that when we were both adults.

But at some point before puberty I also knew it had something to do with girls because when I was at summer camp age 10, all of the boys my age were in the shower for swimming and a boy there said if a girl walked in every boy would get very hard right away. He said just think about girls....girls...girls. Every boy got hard but we were all well before puberty.

As far as 10-13 year old, my first was age 12 7th grade a few weeks before my 13th birthday, but I didn't hit puberty until about 10 months later. The same sister had a girl staying overnight (her name was Jackie) and she was 11 but already past puberty and well developed. She took me to bed but we (or I) didn't accomplish much because I was very small at that time, but it did get rock hard immediately in her presence. The most amazing thing about that looking back was that she and I both decided to leave my bedroom door OPEN because if my mom walked by should would be more suspicious about a closed door that time of night.

The there were a couple of girls who sat behind me in 8th grade and when my hormone bomb went off over the weekend, and when I got to school Monday it was like they already knew. And they were very skilled at getting me aroused as well. Irene sat right behind me and would moisten her pencil eraser in her mouth and touch the back of my neck with it. And Barb who sat next to her looked me right in the eyes and said "By the way, did you know I am a total slut".

Once I was in high school my sister's friends were hitting on me rather aggressively too. They seemed to enjoy giving me a raging hardon whenever they came over. One of them brought up the time about Jackie and I said how do you know about THAT?! She said every girl in the school knew about it (all girls school) because Jackie told everybody! She also said she loved the transformation that happens to me when she makes me hard.
bub jones

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#22 Aug 9, 2009
The firat one was a show me yours and I'l show you mine with a cousin. We were both seven.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min londontop 161,221
Any Gay/Bi Teens In Central NJ or Anywhere in NJ?? 2 min HornyInNJ 3
Have you ever hooked up with anyone on Topix? 2 min Drake 126
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Dark dick 473,496
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min heilcat 380,161
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min part_time_hornball1 25,571
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Wardog 279,637
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min itzmarty123 13,698
•••
Enter and win $5000