the other white meat

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

They do exist, if they didn't they would die.
the other white meat

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

wanners wrote:
?
Who ever made thi room is talking about female gases, as in farts.

Why this person chose to write part in English and part in spanish is beyond me.
mik

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

yes but they dont harm as much as men

Since: Jan 07

Northeast, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

mik wrote:
yes but they dont harm as much as men
That's certainly debatabe, but yes they definately exist.
Hal Isaac Valiant

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

tidho wrote:
<quoted text>
That's certainly debatabe, but yes they definately exist.
Two words, Debra LaFave. Worlds hottest sex offender!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

girl farts are the absolute most worse farts ever!!
Hal Isaac Valiant

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Robbie84 wrote:
Well, the student who had the affair was 14 years old. A 14 year old is not a prepubescent so you can not really call LaFave a pedo, can you.
In fact, 14 is the legal age of consent in many countries around the world.
But, I am sure that their are female pedophiles although I can not think of any of the top of my head
But you can't debate she's hot! That kid was an idiot to open his mouth.
Join Free
Tommy

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

wanners wrote:
?
Yes, they exist. But they are almost never reported. In the rare occasions that they are reported, only a very few ever get charged. Most families, police officers and doctors realize that there is NO AGE where having sex is harmful to a human male, so charges are dropped quickly. Most courts recognize that, regardless of age, a stiff erection is "de facto" consent and agreement to have sex. Most women realize that there is nothing easier to produce than an erection in an underage male.
Heb For life

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Sadly yes the do exist, As do men, there was a case in england before christmas,
Tell The Truth

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they exist. But they are almost never reported. In the rare occasions that they are reported, only a very few ever get charged. Most families, police officers and doctors realize that there is NO AGE where having sex is harmful to a human male, so charges are dropped quickly. Most courts recognize that, regardless of age, a stiff erection is "de facto" consent and agreement to have sex. Most women realize that there is nothing easier to produce than an erection in an underage male.
An underage boy can NOT GIVE CONSENT.

When an adult woman has sex with an underage boy, it is STILL STATUTORY RAPE. It does not matter if he has an erection or not.

Women often get away with it because they are sneakier about how they go about it, many people are less suspicious of women, and even when caught the police and courts are less likely to punish women.
Louisa D

Franklin Lakes, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

My husband told me a soposedly secret about one of our friends. He told my husband that when he was a 9 year old kid his baby sitter did stuff with him.
She was 16 or so. He says she got him to undress & played with his penis and let him see her undressed and touch her all over. He says he loved every minute of it. I really do not believe any of it. I think hes making it all up. No 16 year old girl would do a thing like that! But if its true I would say she is a pedo. even at 16.

“Surfer Dog”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

They do all the time but the boys don't usually complain about it.
Louisa D

Franklin Lakes, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

Robbie84 wrote:
<quoted text>
"No 16 year old girl would do a thing like that"
What world do you live in, a fantasy?
Just look at this link
http://www.fathermag.com/news/rape/20-LittleG...
I looked into your link. I am kinda amazed! It seems so out of charecter for a girl or woman to do it. I only knew of the few teachers with the teenage boys. At least teen boys are sexually all there. Its still wrong!
Louisa D

Franklin Lakes, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

Kickbacks wrote:
They do all the time but the boys don't usually complain about it.
Im sure most boys would not complain. Its much worse for little girls who can be hurt badly. Its not right ether way.
Robert

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

Just go to the sex offende registry for your state , men are 95% of the sex offenders , but there are a few women also.
Tell The Truth

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

Robbie84 wrote:
<quoted text>
"No 16 year old girl would do a thing like that"
What world do you live in, a fantasy?
Just look at this link
http://www.fathermag.com/news/rape/20-LittleG...
"Both cases illustrate childish offenses that are normally handled by competent parents and school authorities. Instead, the oldest youngsters involved have begun their lives believing themselves to be criminal sex offenders, and the youngest believing they are now infected with some horrible mental disease from which they may never recover."

This is a good point. The religious and sexual prudishness in the courts have gone to extremes where you are criminalizing natural curiosity and experimentation of underage children.

It is one thing when an adult molest or has sex with an underage child.

It gets plain STUPID when a court goes after 2 underage kids playing with each other and attempts to label them sex offenders.

This is often feminized prosecutors and politics at the expense of children and common sense.

Parents and counseling should be allowed to handle simple sexual cases, which come out of gets playing with each other.
Tell The Truth

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

Correction- Parents and counseling should be allowed to handle simple sexual cases, which come out of kids playing with each other.
Bo Nurr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

There are alot more women pedos out there than people realize, but they are not thought of nearly as negatively as a male pedo or even sentenced nearly as harshly when caught. I have personally known a couple friends who at age 15 and 16 were being "serviced" on a regular basis by married women pushing 30. One was a teacher and the other a neighbor. Of course they never told any adults, they thought it was the greatest!
did it too

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

Louisa D wrote:
My husband told me a soposedly secret about one of our friends. He told my husband that when he was a 9 year old kid his baby sitter did stuff with him.
She was 16 or so. He says she got him to undress & played with his penis and let him see her undressed and touch her all over. He says he loved every minute of it. I really do not believe any of it. I think hes making it all up. No 16 year old girl would do a thing like that! But if its true I would say she is a pedo. even at 16.
Really, I had a similar set of experiances when I was 10 and my sitter was 17. I dream about it to this day, almost 30 years later.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4959 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Rayy 213,320
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min dirtytissues 335,234
Phone wank buddy! (Aug '10) 5 min ckt 6,867
Would you mind if someone was sniffing your pan... 5 min scottishbloke2012 19
dirty ki..k 6 min lolilvr 139,584
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 7 min Da33a 29,281
Who here cheats on their wife 7 min Tangome1 4
Gay/bi K....k 7 min ssjay91 65,914
Females that post nude snapchat stories 34 min Curious 2,713