do girls like when guys masturbate?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9776 Feb 13, 2013
Natalia wrote:
<quoted text>It was really Hot! He put on a good show for us by slowing down and then speeding up making it last for like 20 minutes or so while he stroked up and down his rigid cock, rubbing his balls and using his pre cum as lube. He was oozing pre cum for the last bit and when he finally came he exploded about 3 feet in front of him with a streem of cum, spurting 3 or for jets onto my floor and coffee table, I wished I had the nerve to get down in front of him and wrap my lips around him. He had a beautiful cock, about 7" long and his balls were swollen hard. He told us he had never been so turned on while masturbating before.I was amazed and reeeally turned on by it all, but I kept my self together. It was a great experience and I'd highly reccomend it to all, guys and girls. Something about the stranger in front of you, pleasuring themselves in such an intimate way. Insanely HOT. Next time I am going to do myself in front of them at the same time, after all its only fair, right? Why should they have all the fun? I have his number. Do yourself a favor, try Craigslist, it works.
Wow... the way you explained it..had me headed for CL...
I completely understand your feelings about a total stranger in front of you....
Pariah

Shirley, NY

#9780 Feb 14, 2013
Natalia wrote:
<quoted text>It was really Hot! He put on a good show for us by slowing down and then speeding up making it last for like 20 minutes or so while he stroked up and down his rigid cock, rubbing his balls and using his pre cum as lube. He was oozing pre cum for the last bit and when he finally came he exploded about 3 feet in front of him with a streem of cum, spurting 3 or for jets onto my floor and coffee table, I wished I had the nerve to get down in front of him and wrap my lips around him. He had a beautiful cock, about 7" long and his balls were swollen hard. He told us he had never been so turned on while masturbating before.I was amazed and reeeally turned on by it all, but I kept my self together. It was a great experience and I'd highly reccomend it to all, guys and girls. Something about the stranger in front of you, pleasuring themselves in such an intimate way. Insanely HOT. Next time I am going to do myself in front of them at the same time, after all its only fair, right? Why should they have all the fun? I have his number. Do yourself a favor, try Craigslist, it works.


How do I find you on Craigslist?

Since: Jan 13

Garden City, MO

#9781 Feb 14, 2013
Lara wrote:
I love watching guys masturbate and I love the thought of them maybe thinking of me while doing it
Message me. Where do you live? Maybe you can watch me
Natalia

Grande Prairie, Canada

#9782 Feb 15, 2013
OMFG, I can't believe it! I answered a CL post from a dude that wants to J/O and he's on his way to my place! I'm sooo excited. My GF can't make it tonite so its just me n a 22 yr old guy! Mmmm ....F**king HOT. My pantys are soaked! Wish me luck...
Pariah

Shirley, NY

#9785 Feb 15, 2013
Natalia wrote:
OMFG, I can't believe it! I answered a CL post from a dude that wants to J/O and he's on his way to my place! I'm sooo excited. My GF can't make it tonite so its just me n a 22 yr old guy! Mmmm ....F**king HOT. My pantys are soaked! Wish me luck...
Good luck and keep us posted as to how it goes. Be safe!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9786 Feb 15, 2013
Pariah wrote:
<quoted text>You look so young and pretty. I would love to sit in front of you and look at you while I masturbate. With a face like yours, I wonder what the rest of you looks like.
Haha aw thanks!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9787 Feb 15, 2013
Natalia wrote:
OMFG, I can't believe it! I answered a CL post from a dude that wants to J/O and he's on his way to my place! I'm sooo excited. My GF can't make it tonite so its just me n a 22 yr old guy! Mmmm ....F**king HOT. My pantys are soaked! Wish me luck...
Haha have fun!! ;P
Pariah

Shirley, NY

#9788 Feb 15, 2013
Kittykat412 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha aw thanks!
Would you consider corresponding through email?
Join Free
Ebony18

United States

#9790 Feb 16, 2013
Hi, I'm 18, female with a huge rack and the thought of a guy masturbating is a huge turn on for me. That's usually one of the first things I search on a porn website when I need to touch myself haha. I love hearing a man moan and pant. I think it'd be abnormal for a man not to touch himself.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9791 Feb 16, 2013
Ebony18 wrote:
Hi, I'm 18, female with a huge rack and the thought of a guy masturbating is a huge turn on for me. That's usually one of the first things I search on a porn website when I need to touch myself haha. I love hearing a man moan and pant. I think it'd be abnormal for a man not to touch himself.
wanna chat?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#9792 Feb 16, 2013
Ebony18 wrote:
Hi, I'm 18, female with a huge rack and the thought of a guy masturbating is a huge turn on for me. That's usually one of the first things I search on a porn website when I need to touch myself haha. I love hearing a man moan and pant. I think it'd be abnormal for a man not to touch himself.
Got me going already ;)
Hotabs

Beaumont, Canada

#9793 Feb 16, 2013
If any girls want to chat with a Fit and sexy 19 year old Guy add Jay.tomas1 on skype. :)
Ebony18

United States

#9799 Feb 16, 2013
Chad_wick wrote:
Got me going already ;)
You're welcome ;)

Since: Aug 12

United States

#9800 Feb 16, 2013
Ebony18 wrote:
<quoted text> You're welcome ;)
Thanks a bunch wish you could have saw me ;)
Swagman2008

Portland, OR

#9801 Feb 16, 2013
Ki k is swagman2008
Ebony18

United States

#9802 Feb 16, 2013
Chad_wick wrote:
Thanks a bunch wish you could have saw me ;)
Me too :D
Ebony18

United States

#9804 Feb 16, 2013
rick 55 wrote:
i beleave your right about us guys it must have been cut off if we are not touching are selfs
Haha exactly!
Intervivos

Edmonton, Canada

#9806 Feb 16, 2013
Ebony18 wrote:
<quoted text> Haha exactly!
i go on webcam for you. Email me jeditrick04 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9810 Feb 17, 2013
Megan wrote:
I love to let them watch me if I can watch them ever since i was young
Lets do it then you watch me and I will watch you
Ebony18

United States

#9812 Feb 17, 2013
rick 55 wrote:
does anyone here get to see that rack
I guess you'll have to find out dear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min brissolhung 444,815
Dirty ki...k 1 min M USA 176,705
anyone from Kentucky? 1 min Kysquire 44
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 1 min Dick 73,812
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min mattyy2345 910,957
Gay/Bi Teens near Boston, MA (Jun '14) 1 min snap_ndab 42
Gay sex chandigarh.... 1 min gaanduu munda 2,342
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min chubby 19,574
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 1 min weikle133 14,285
More from around the web