Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2007

Judged:

I wish I lived closer to you Melissa, you can deep throat me anytime. I have never been deep throated but I would love you to do me in this way.

“:)”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2007

I WANNA GIVE HEAD SOOOOOOOO BAD
Jeff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2007

iowa girl wrote:
okay, we were getting off subject there for a minute. i love giving head. definitely swallow. best way to get to know your man...plus good protein.=) only time i take it out is when he's going to cum on my breasts. that's awesome. i would like to think i'm pretty darn good considering most guys i've satisfied have actually proposed right after i do it...lol. but i'm always up for good pointers from the guys.
Hey Iowa Girl, would like to see if you need any pointers. Doesn't sound like you need any, sounds like you really know what you are doing. I would rather not take it out. Would let you tongue clean it.
Saintly Sinner

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2007

MrsEazy-E wrote:
I WANNA GIVE HEAD SOOOOOOOO BAD
What a coincidence. I just happen to want to get head. Perhaps we can solve each other's problems.;)
Charlie

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2007

- - - - you, pal.
Saintly Sinner

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2007

Charlie wrote:
---- you, pal.
Profanity will get you nowhere. Oh, and **** off.

“Here I am”

Since: Nov 07

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2007

I enjoy giving head to my bf, esp at random times, when he least expects it. Like when he is driving, or surprising him in the shower, or at his old job, showing up and sneaking into the men's room for a quick bj. Turns me on so much
YOUR MOMMA

Horsham, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2007

WildStacy wrote:
I enjoy giving head to my bf, esp at random times, when he least expects it. Like when he is driving, or surprising him in the shower, or at his old job, showing up and sneaking into the men's room for a quick bj. Turns me on so much
ok so this is the thing....your bf must be crazy to not sit home all day and have you with some knee pads all over the house....in the bathroom in the kitchen....in the backyard...in your pool all over ....its crazy....idk maybe its the instant attraction but i am here at work ...and i am not working..u are great
Join Free

“Here I am”

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

YOUR MOMMA wrote:
<quoted text>ok so this is the thing....your bf must be crazy to not sit home all day and have you with some knee pads all over the house....in the bathroom in the kitchen....in the backyard...in your pool all over ....its crazy....idk maybe its the instant attraction but i am here at work ...and i am not working..u are great
Glad to know I am entertaining someone- I am also at work but since I am the boss, I can't get into trouble. If you've read my blog you know my bf is traveling for work right now and not sitting around the house waiting for me to get on my knees- sorry

“sexy and confident guy”

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

WildStacy wrote:
OK... Enough is enough!! I have found my new wife!!! Stacey... will u marry me??? ;)

“Here I am”

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

hapygoluky wrote:
<quoted text>
OK... Enough is enough!! I have found my new wife!!! Stacey... will u marry me??? ;)
Uh Oh- better read the blog I justed posted about last weekend. I think you're gonna have to get in line on that one- sorry
chek

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

DaniMich912 wrote:
<quoted text>
guys have differnt sensitive spots. and not all sensitive spots are good to mess with...
What sensitive spots on the dick are you talking About?
LoveTo

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

WildStacy wrote:
Ok... It seem like enjoy giving head but you know i love watching people when there is action is going on in car.
BigClit

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2007

I love sucking a man's cock. It's fun to just nurse his cock while he's watching TV or something, keeping it steady but slow, very wet, up and down, pause occasionally. After a long time of this, his orgasm finally comes and I love to feel it pulse and imagine how it must feel. I nurse for as long as possible before I let him shoot. I'm an expert at figuring out when his orgasm is very, very close, and then deny it by stopping or slowing. I can do this many times so when he does cum, his orgasm is so intense he can hardly stand it!
I fantasize about going to Spring Break and getting picked up with a lot of other girls and taken to a room of guys. We've all been brought there to suck them. They line us up and get us down on our knees. We must take off our shirts so our breasts are out. Then the guys line up in front of us and we must each suck the one who picked us. We all suck together and try to be the first one to make our guy shoot. When I think about this fantasy, I need an orgasm very badly.
Saintly Sinner

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2007

BigClit wrote:
I love sucking a man's cock. It's fun to just nurse his cock while he's watching TV or something, keeping it steady but slow, very wet, up and down, pause occasionally. After a long time of this, his orgasm finally comes and I love to feel it pulse and imagine how it must feel. I nurse for as long as possible before I let him shoot. I'm an expert at figuring out when his orgasm is very, very close, and then deny it by stopping or slowing. I can do this many times so when he does cum, his orgasm is so intense he can hardly stand it!
I fantasize about going to Spring Break and getting picked up with a lot of other girls and taken to a room of guys. We've all been brought there to suck them. They line us up and get us down on our knees. We must take off our shirts so our breasts are out. Then the guys line up in front of us and we must each suck the one who picked us. We all suck together and try to be the first one to make our guy shoot. When I think about this fantasy, I need an orgasm very badly.
From any guy's perspective, that's the BEST FANTASY EVER.
John

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2007

Saintly Sinner wrote:
<quoted text>From any guy's perspective, that's the BEST FANTASY EVER.
they only thing hotter would be the only one on your knees with all those hot guys....
jodie

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2007

I definitely love to give head. Once I have wanked my guy into his orgasm and swallowed his load I like to slowly continue strocking and sucking him. There are always a few more drops to lick up and after about 5 minutes he is usually hard again and I cam e make him cum some more. I could do it for ever but I know there is only so much sperm in a man. I will say that Bigclit fanatasy is probably the solution to my need for more head. My angle would be that I would be the only girl in the room with all the guys. I could then suck them one by one.
Saintly Sinner

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2007

jodie wrote:
I definitely love to give head. Once I have wanked my guy into his orgasm and swallowed his load I like to slowly continue strocking and sucking him. There are always a few more drops to lick up and after about 5 minutes he is usually hard again and I cam e make him cum some more. I could do it for ever but I know there is only so much sperm in a man. I will say that Bigclit fanatasy is probably the solution to my need for more head. My angle would be that I would be the only girl in the room with all the guys. I could then suck them one by one.
I'm sure that there are more than enough guys willing to volunteer to satisfy your need.
jodie

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2007

I'm sure there are.LOL or should I say gulp!
Just thinking about it makes me wet. It's dream that I often have. Usually it's about me in a locker room with a football team or similar. I've been hiding and watching the guys a shower when one of them catches me and then they force me to my knees and make me suck each one until they ejaculate in my mouth. I girl can only dream and hope :)
Saintly Sinner

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2007

jodie wrote:
I'm sure there are.LOL or should I say gulp!
Just thinking about it makes me wet. It's dream that I often have. Usually it's about me in a locker room with a football team or similar. I've been hiding and watching the guys a shower when one of them catches me and then they force me to my knees and make me suck each one until they ejaculate in my mouth. I girl can only dream and hope :)
Wow, you're really making me want to buy a plane ticket to Australia LOL. How long do you usually like to suck the man's d**k? Based on how much you like it, I bet that you could suck a man dry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 961 - 980 of1,002
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4933 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min steveygayboy 213,323
Gay/bi K....k 4 min Cock2559 65,918
Who here cheats on their wife 4 min Bi lee 5
dirty ki..k 4 min Adirtyukguy 139,587
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min HatBackwards007 335,236
Furry snapchat (Oct '13) 6 min blackwolfhell 14
Dirty snap chat? (Nov '12) 6 min moonraks 11,946
Females that post nude snapchat stories 38 min Curious 2,713
•••