robbie

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2006

Your first two respondants are right .... after we come, don;t stop ....

When giving head, most women stop almost as soon as the semen stops coming. That is a mistake ...

... by stopping then, they are shortchanging the guy, leaving him only half satisfied ....

Some men complain they are too sensitive after they cum ... but most of us are not, and the feeling of having contiued oral action for 3, 4, even 10 minutes afer we cum is just heaven...!!!!

So, ladies, if you take pride in what you are doing, and want to satisfy your guy (just as you want him to learn how to satisfy you) then listen to what we say ... dont stop!

... basically this is when men have the equivalent of multinple orgasms ....

so, women out there . learn what your men want ... and try different things .. dont be shy ....

Here's another thing to try ... say the two of you are watching a TV show ... you're horny but he wants to watch to the end ....

... give him a slow handjob, or give him a long, slow blowjob .. keep him hard for the 20, 30 minutes until the show is over ... then jump him for all out sex...

Here's a secret .. after a guy has been hard for a long time, often it actually becomes harder for him to come .. he can stay just as hard and have intercourse with you for longer, and faster and harder ....(depends on the guy .. for some, doing this might result in him coming faster ... but then take plan B ... make him come with our mouth, wait 30 minutes and he should be ready for round two ... during that time he has been giving YOU a handjob and going down on you ....)

DO these things, and your guy will be BRAGGING to his buddies that you are the absolute best girfreind they ever had ... I guarantee it ...
robbie

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2006

Hey, fellow Canadian, where is Elmira (which province?)
jun

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2006

or... after you said "love it?"..:)
Jinny

Moose Jaw, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2006

i like giving head, but some dudes taste like parmasian cheese. Eeeeeew
Or like balloons.
Jinny

Carlyle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2006

Jessica a wrote:
how old r u???
who me? i'm 22
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2006

Jinny wrote:
i like giving head, but some dudes taste like parmasian cheese. Eeeeeew
Or like balloons.
Balloons is an appropriate analogy .. after all, erections are a bit like a balloon filling up, eh?
Jinny

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2006

franko wrote:
<quoted text>
Balloons is an appropriate analogy .. after all, erections are a bit like a balloon filling up, eh?
hey good insight on that..very true..hahaha
Join Free
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2006

Jinny wrote:
<quoted text>
hey good insight on that..very true..hahaha
IT was thanks to my keen scientific insight that I could derive this probable conclusion ...
Jinny

Broadview, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2006

SUp everybody in the house...jk (hehe).
GOod morning and good afternoon and good evening for some!

I am soooooooooo hungover!
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2006

Jinny wrote:
SUp everybody in the house...jk (hehe).
GOod morning and good afternoon and good evening for some!
I am soooooooooo hungover!
On a THursday? You don't wait 'till the weekend to party up?

See ya later, Truman ...

Hey, by the way ... why haven't they made a sequal of that? Wouldn't that be a great movie to follow up?
Jinny

Broadview, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2006

franko wrote:
<quoted text>
On a THursday? You don't wait 'till the weekend to party up?
See ya later, Truman ...
Hey, by the way ... why haven't they made a sequal of that? Wouldn't that be a great movie to follow up?
yeah it was karaoke night last night, and i met a guy... who is 4 years younger than me.
does that make me a cougar? lol.
i never watched that show...is that with Jim Carrey?
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2006

Jinny wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah it was karaoke night last night, and i met a guy... who is 4 years younger than me.
does that make me a cougar? lol.
i never watched that show...is that with Jim Carrey?
Yep. JIm Carrey. A good movie. I thought you were doing a take-off from it when you said "GOod morning and good afternoon and good evening for some" .. it's almost the same as something he says in the movie. You should rent it. One of those movies where he pulls off the duo - good comedy and good acting in one.

I still dont get it about the boourns ... maybe its some thing they do in your area. Of course, I;m not a Simpsons fan.

SO, if this guy was 4 years younger then he was like 18 or something? You ARE a cougar!
Jinny

Carlyle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2006

franko wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. JIm Carrey. A good movie. I thought you were doing a take-off from it when you said "GOod morning and good afternoon and good evening for some" .. it's almost the same as something he says in the movie. You should rent it. One of those movies where he pulls off the duo - good comedy and good acting in one.
I still dont get it about the boourns ... maybe its some thing they do in your area. Of course, I;m not a Simpsons fan.
SO, if this guy was 4 years younger then he was like 18 or something? You ARE a cougar!
I did see the preview on the Truman Show. So that's where I got it from.
Imitating lines from a show/movie, and to see if anyone recognizes and guesses the show/movie is what we do around here...even back @ home. IT's like that anywhere.
MMmmmmmmeooow!!!
Get 'em tiger!
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2006

Jinny wrote:
<quoted text>
I did see the preview on the Truman Show. So that's where I got it from.
Imitating lines from a show/movie, and to see if anyone recognizes and guesses the show/movie is what we do around here...even back @ home. IT's like that anywhere.
MMmmmmmmeooow!!!
Get 'em tiger!
THis is a game I used to play with my two daughters while we were on long drives .. it kept them from fighting .. actually we still do it sometimes (they are now 13 and 9). We have like 80 of the old Disney movies (Bambi, Jungle Book, Lion King, etc) and we'd take a line from one and see who could guess the movei...
Jinny

Carlyle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2006

franko wrote:
<quoted text>
THis is a game I used to play with my two daughters while we were on long drives .. it kept them from fighting .. actually we still do it sometimes (they are now 13 and 9). We have like 80 of the old Disney movies (Bambi, Jungle Book, Lion King, etc) and we'd take a line from one and see who could guess the movei...
awwww that's cute! it builds their mentality...that's awesome.
Hi 5 !!
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2006

Jinny, this thread is about giving head. Let's talk about that and related things ....

Here's a question .. is mutual masturbation sex? IS oral sex really sex?

What age did you have your first sexual encounters? Did they start slow, with forplay and feeling up, etc, for weeks or months, or did it move towards oral sex and intercourse quickly?

I gather you like givng and getting head. Does it make a difference to you, when giving head, what size the guy is? How about for intercourse?

Have you tried other, adventurous things?
Beatrice

Vienna, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2006

My darling wants that I SLOW DOWN my sucking or stroking movements, when he starts to pump his wriggling goo into my mouth. I find it a bit difficult to coordinate my actions, especially, if I am forced to gulp the mess down, because I donīt want to be choked by the endless squirting.(It seems to me to be endless at least often.)When I am jilling off, it is even more complicated. But my honey is quite content.
An instructive help can be to watch his wanking movements, when he is jizzing over your breasts for instance. Or to observe him, when he is going to finish in one of your holes down there. Look at the speed of his manual stimulation or of his thrusts.
Speak to each other at any rate. If there is oral sex done, one should be able to discuss it sincerely.
Have a good time!
iowa girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2006

okay, we were getting off subject there for a minute. i love giving head. definitely swallow. best way to get to know your man...plus good protein. =) only time i take it out is when he's going to cum on my breasts. that's awesome. i would like to think i'm pretty darn good considering most guys i've satisfied have actually proposed right after i do it...lol. but i'm always up for good pointers from the guys.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2006

Beatrice wrote:
My darling wants that I SLOW DOWN my sucking or stroking movements, when he starts to pump his wriggling goo into my mouth. I find it a bit difficult to coordinate my actions, especially, if I am forced to gulp the mess down, because I donīt want to be choked by the endless squirting.(It seems to me to be endless at least often.)When I am jilling off, it is even more complicated. But my honey is quite content.
An instructive help can be to watch his wanking movements, when he is jizzing over your breasts for instance. Or to observe him, when he is going to finish in one of your holes down there. Look at the speed of his manual stimulation or of his thrusts.
Speak to each other at any rate. If there is oral sex done, one should be able to discuss it sincerely.
Have a good time!
YOur guy must have balls the size of tennis balls!

I've heard that volume can range from several drops to almost as much as would fit in a golf ball, but never more than that ... what do you think?

Can you "drink" the first squirt before the next one comes, if you time it?

Here's a question ... the "size matters" question, but about balls? DO girls care how big a guy's balls are?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 51
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4485 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min Adam 21,411
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Kimmyswans 249,001
NecroLucy's bar is open. Come in and get pissed. (Oct '09) 2 min Katie 29,830
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Chaparro_11 138,732
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min ajsmooth1 340,337
i will fu ck your wife 3 min boomboom 1
Is it wrong for me to spread my legs on a nude ... (Aug '11) 3 min amy59 986
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Fasternfaster 442,977
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 14 min Phantomface309 3,357