Penis Pumps
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
big john

Augusta, GA

#1 Mar 11, 2009
How many guys have success stories of permanent growth over time? I have used a pump for 30 years now and went from about 6 inches to a full 10 inches now with very much more girth! I use it almost every day. I also hang weights from time to time and do jelqing exercises some but the real proof is what I pack around between my legs everyday because of the pump! Please share your success stories with me!
Rhonda

AOL

#2 Mar 11, 2009
My husband has a better way to make his longer harder and more sensitive. For longer and harder he put custom made barbells for his shaft exercises every morning. For size improvement he had me suck on him several times a day, that did it
Joy

Augusta, GA

#3 Mar 11, 2009
My guy uses a pump and has for years. He is absolutely freakin huge! He's got about 9 or 10 inches I would guess. And very very thick. I laid a dollar bill on the coffee table and he plopped his meat down on it, and it covered it so you couldnt see the bill. I told this girl that in the club one night and she wants to come over and see him do that. Said she would pay him $50 to show her. I'm still thinking about letting her see it.
randy

Augusta, GA

#4 Mar 11, 2009
i've been using a pump for about 20 or so years now. and i have permanent gains of i would guess at least 3 if not 4 inches. i was too ashamed to measure it back then, but now it is a good ten inches when hard and 7 1/2 when just hangin around. i noticed after about the first couple of months as i remember that it stayed full longer and didn't shrink up. was always nice and plump. so i just kept working it and working it about every other day. my lady will use it on me too sometimes. she loves that.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#5 Mar 11, 2009
Went from 8" to 11" in less than a year using the "pump"
TommyGunn

Augusta, GA

#6 Mar 11, 2009
I saw a gain of almost 3 inches in the first couple years of using a penis pump. I'm 11/5 inches when fully pumped up and erect. Had to buy a longer tube. When I first started, I had an 8 inch tube and then after a while it kept getting all goofy looking on the end cuz when I'd take it out it had all the dents in it from bein smashed up in the top of the tube. Now that I have the 12 inch tube, I've got about half inch to go til I hit top again...darn, I haven't found anyone that makes a longer tube.
Jackie

Augusta, GA

#8 Mar 11, 2009
I bought a pump for my guy and got him using it about a year ago and did I ever see a difference. It's freakin huge now! I make him use it all the time. Ha, I say hey baby shouldnt you be exercising? He knows what I mean and will go in the bathroom shower with it, soap it up and go to work for me for about half hour. An hour or so later it's in me! YES! I bet he has gained at least 2 full inches in a year if not more.
Dyson

AOL

#9 Mar 11, 2009
You men should try my Dyson bagless vacuum cleaner to make yours longer. You can adjust the vacuum so it will be good for optimum excercis
Join Free

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#10 Mar 11, 2009
big john wrote:
How many guys have success stories of permanent growth over time? I have used a pump for 30 years now and went from about 6 inches to a full 10 inches now with very much more girth! I use it almost every day. I also hang weights from time to time and do jelqing exercises some but the real proof is what I pack around between my legs everyday because of the pump! Please share your success stories with me!
Sounds yummy! Women can pump, too you know.

http://www.tigerpumping.com/main.html
ron

Augusta, GA

#11 Mar 11, 2009
i tried a vacuum cleaner once but couldn't get my meat in the hose. does this one have a larger hose than most?
Dyson wrote:
You men should try my Dyson bagless vacuum cleaner to make yours longer. You can adjust the vacuum so it will be good for optimum excercis
Tom

Augusta, GA

#14 Mar 12, 2009
I have a friend who was tellin me about his pump a year or so ago and how big it made his. After reading all these posts, I'm gettin one TODAY! I'll let ya know what I think in a few days about it. Does anyone know how much they cost?
Laura

Augusta, GA

#15 Mar 12, 2009
I bought a pump for my guy several months back. He has gained probably 2 inches. I love the big thick hunk of meat now! It used to be average around 5 or 5.5 inches hard. I measured it for him this morning and I knew it was much bigger but never knew til this morning. It's now right at 7 3/4 inches!!!! I'm gonna make him use it daily just to see how big it will get! I love sucking on that fat thing right after it comes out of the pump! WOW WOW WOW WOW makes my mouth water! I can't wait til he gets home from work tonight!

“Monogamy Rocks”

Since: Nov 08

CT

#17 Mar 12, 2009
Geesh… more internet sized penises…LOL. Penis pumps “can” temporarily increase size, especially girth, but this is just because fluids are forced under the dermis of the shaft. After a few hours the fluids are re-absorbed into the body and the penis goes back to normal.

Very modest permanent gains “can” be made over time (1/2 inch length and girth) but there are risks associated with using them…such as hematomas and permanent bruising.
Bryan

Augusta, GA

#18 Mar 12, 2009
Are you some sort of a doctor? Or have you just been reading what those guys that sell the other types of strething devices have to say in order to sell their high priced junk? Well anyway, you can say what you believe, but I for one have been using a pump for over 20 years, and I have no hemotomas, or any other problems. I pump for at least a half hour at a time. The gains I have made have been permanent. I am told that it wont work for everyone, but I am sure glad I tried it. And I will put my penis up against yours anytime you want. Usually the guys that have bad things to say about pumps are either the ones that never tried them or are embarrassed by their smallness....hmmmmm which one are you? LOL...I'm guessing the latter! LOL
Rationality on hold wrote:
Geesh… more internet sized penises…LOL. Penis pumps “can” temporarily increase size, especially girth, but this is just because fluids are forced under the dermis of the shaft. After a few hours the fluids are re-absorbed into the body and the penis goes back to normal.
Very modest permanent gains “can” be made over time (1/2 inch length and girth) but there are risks associated with using them…such as hematomas and permanent bruising.
Rod

Augusta, GA

#19 Mar 12, 2009
I use a pump all the time. I noticed some gains but not what I would like to see. I gotta be honest though, I am not using it but about once a week maybe even less.
david

Augusta, GA

#20 Mar 12, 2009
i'm embarrassed by my dicksize. i've tried hanging weights on it and everything. it's only about 7 inches when hard.

“Monogamy Rocks”

CT

#21 Mar 12, 2009
Bryan wrote:
Are you some sort of a doctor? Or have you just been reading what those guys that sell the other types of strething devices have to say in order to sell their high priced junk? Well anyway, you can say what you believe, but I for one have been using a pump for over 20 years, and I have no hemotomas, or any other problems. I pump for at least a half hour at a time. The gains I have made have been permanent. I am told that it wont work for everyone, but I am sure glad I tried it. And I will put my penis up against yours anytime you want. Usually the guys that have bad things to say about pumps are either the ones that never tried them or are embarrassed by their smallness....hmmmmm which one are you? LOL...I'm guessing the latter! LOL
<quoted text>
LOL… I’m certain that you are the type that would want to put your johnson up against “mine” anytime (some sort of gay foreplay I suppose…LOL)

Men who use a penis pump or any other “enhancement measure” generally do so out of a feeling of inadequacy. This can be real or perceived. In your case, based on the very pedestrian and adolescent effort of your post, you seemingly need to overcome several inadequacies…physical, psychological, and emotional.

Location hidden

#26 Mar 12, 2009
I thought that was the females job--
pen^s pump!

“Monogamy Rocks”

CT

#27 Mar 12, 2009
robin wrote:
Dude, you sound like the HOMO here! LMAO! If you have to have a woman in the picture to hide your gay identity, but yet you make gay comments, why don't you just come clean and get outta da closet Homo?
<quoted text>
Yawn... You are just another inarticulate plebe. Your teachers and parents must be proud.
John

Augusta, GA

#28 Mar 12, 2009
Youre a perv! That pic is probably not even you. And if it is, you look like a punk, and the woman is not at all attractive! Her and Michelle Obama look like twins. Go away homo
Rationality on hold wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn... You are just another inarticulate plebe. Your teachers and parents must be proud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min beebop2012 446,748
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min dupontboi 914,139
20 y/o looking for hot lesbian 1 min gabbaboy2 3
delhi gay sex 1 min parth rajpoot 27,818
Skype couple for bi or gay 1 min Ishowdickbaby 20
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 1 min Sexxyjojo13 125,003
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min cccccmi1 21,430
Dirty ki...k 1 min MahatmaWilly 178,930
More from around the web