First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Annie

United States

#1 Jun 5, 2010
My first time was with a bf who tried to do it to me without asking. He got it in once, but it felt like he was tearing me open.
Gary

AOL

#2 Jun 5, 2010
Annie wrote:
My first time was with a bf who tried to do it to me without asking. He got it in once, but it felt like he was tearing me open.
He probably was tearing you open because it was your 1 St time . Were you lubed up in the rear door ? Have you let him in the front door or did he want the rear door because its tighter and makes him cum faster ? How old are you ? Care to explain more ?
dmann1

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 5, 2010
Ya need to go slow at first and use lots of lube for starters

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 5, 2010
I have a question...I know it may sound stupid, but my sexual experiences are extremely limited. Having only had intercourse once and it not being consensual. Never even kissed yet. I am of age, it is just a long story. I digress. Is it possible to climax from anal sex? If so, is it possible to climax from digital penetration? Thank you :)
genRous

Ottawa, Canada

#5 Jun 5, 2010
I was at the Drive-In with a date, my best buddy and his date. We were parked next to each other way in the back as usual and, as high school kids do, we were busy getting as much sex out of our dates as possible. At one point, I looked over at my buddy's car because it was rockin' Lol - only to see him pumping his date from behind. She was howling and moaning like I had never heard before - Lol!
So afterward, my buddy climbs into my car while the girls leave to visit the concessions. He tells me that he had forgotten his condoms, so he had screwed her bareback in the ass.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 5, 2010
genRous wrote:
I was at the Drive-In with a date, my best buddy and his date. We were parked next to each other way in the back as usual and, as high school kids do, we were busy getting as much sex out of our dates as possible. At one point, I looked over at my buddy's car because it was rockin' Lol - only to see him pumping his date from behind. She was howling and moaning like I had never heard before - Lol!
So afterward, my buddy climbs into my car while the girls leave to visit the concessions. He tells me that he had forgotten his condoms, so he had screwed her bareback in the ass.
Oh my! lol Sounds like she either enjoyed or she didn't make it out alive...lol Pretty crazy! I missed out on those exciting dates. Not sorry though, but definitely have a lot to learn!
dmann1

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 5, 2010
go slow cherry go slow

Location hidden

#8 Jun 5, 2010
dmann1 wrote:
go slow cherry go slow
I'm 27 dmann, if I go any slower, I'll be in reverse...lol Just have so many questions...I've looked up plenty of things, just thought it would be beneficial to hear from actual human beings, ya know?:)
Join Free
genRous

Ottawa, Canada

#9 Jun 5, 2010
Cherry X wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! lol Sounds like she either enjoyed or she didn't make it out alive...lol Pretty crazy! I missed out on those exciting dates. Not sorry though, but definitely have a lot to learn!
I'm going to submit that she wasn't making noises of pleasure. Dry bareback anal must have been quite painful.

Location hidden

#10 Jun 5, 2010
genRous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to submit that she wasn't making noises of pleasure. Dry bareback anal must have been quite painful.
Oh sheesh! Poor girl. Excuse my naivete.:)
tony

AOL

#11 Jun 5, 2010
cherry you stoped emailing me i was trying to answer all your questions ...but why did you stop ? bear...
Annie

Escalon, CA

#12 Jun 6, 2010
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably was tearing you open because it was your 1 St time . Were you lubed up in the rear door ? Have you let him in the front door or did he want the rear door because its tighter and makes him cum faster ? How old are you ? Care to explain more ?
no, I wasn't lubed at all. He did it without warning me. I sqeezed the sheets and started to cry, it hurt so bad and it scared me.
Joe

Chicago, IL

#13 Jun 6, 2010
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
no, I wasn't lubed at all. He did it without warning me. I sqeezed the sheets and started to cry, it hurt so bad and it scared me.
if you do it more often i wont hurt as much or anymore....ive done alot of anal with girls......so can you tell us what you look like???
Gary

AOL

#14 Jun 6, 2010
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the reason it hurt you so bad the 1 St time because you needed to be lubed up good possibly with 2 fingers and plenty of lube before trying anal sex . If you try again do it that way and see . I'm surprised he got in that way . It must of hurt both of you trying .
True Magnetic North

Middlewich, UK

#15 Jun 6, 2010
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to use a butt plug before anal sex or else get your boyfriend to insert 1,2 and 3 fingers slowly with lube.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16 Jun 6, 2010
I've had lots of anal sex and even when my guy enters me it still hurts initially upon entry, and I have no idea why, this is only when we have limited time though, and he gets really hot and bothered so he will tend to get a bit "rambunctious" LOL! Then there are times when we have more time to play and he rims me while I am sucking him and he uses his fingers or butt plugs and then when he goes for it, it's on and he has me screaming, but from intense pleasure and orgasms.

I feel for the ladies whose guy didn't give them warning, used no lube or stimulation and made your first experience painful, as I said sometimes I still have a bit of pain from initial entry, but the first guy who did me was really painful, but thankfully I met a few guys later on in my life who made it totally hot and enjoyable for me.

And to all the guys on here who do prep their lady prior to some hot anal sex, I give you all props.
True Magnetic North

Middlewich, UK

#17 Jun 6, 2010
Leeloo68 wrote:
I've had lots of anal sex and even when my guy enters me it still hurts initially upon entry, and I have no idea why, this is only when we have limited time though, and he gets really hot and bothered so he will tend to get a bit "rambunctious" LOL! Then there are times when we have more time to play and he rims me while I am sucking him and he uses his fingers or butt plugs and then when he goes for it, it's on and he has me screaming, but from intense pleasure and orgasms.
I feel for the ladies whose guy didn't give them warning, used no lube or stimulation and made your first experience painful, as I said sometimes I still have a bit of pain from initial entry, but the first guy who did me was really painful, but thankfully I met a few guys later on in my life who made it totally hot and enjoyable for me.
And to all the guys on here who do prep their lady prior to some hot anal sex, I give you all props.
Excellent post.
I agree initial entry should be gentle with lots of lubrication. Anal orgasm in women is so intense that repeat anal sex sessions are more or less guaranteed.
Anonymous

Rutherfordton, NC

#18 Jun 6, 2010
Cherry X wrote:
I have a question...I know it may sound stupid, but my sexual experiences are extremely limited. Having only had intercourse once and it not being consensual. Never even kissed yet. I am of age, it is just a long story. I digress. Is it possible to climax from anal sex? If so, is it possible to climax from digital penetration? Thank you :)
Sorry to hear about that non-consensual sex part Cherry. I believe you can climax from anal and with digital penetration. Humans unlike machines/animals act different if put under same circumstances repeatedly. You would be surprised that what worked last night is not going to work tonight and viceversa. hope it helped.

“Am not!”

Since: Jun 10

I'll scratch your eyes out!

#19 Jun 6, 2010
Cherry X wrote:
It is true for men and climax doesn't even require an erection.

“Am not!”

Since: Jun 10

I'll scratch your eyes out!

#20 Jun 6, 2010
OK here is my 2 on first time anal.

The most important thing is to either have a partner that really cares and is gentle or do it yourself.

It is vital that you clean yourself out well. If he gets *hit on his dick you didn't clean out well enough. Anal sex can be clean if done correctly.

I repeat, if he gets *hit on his dick you didn't clean well enough.

Use a non chemical saline enema kit. After the initial treatment, refill the bottle with plain warm water and repeat until the water runs clear, usually once after the initial enema.

The anus is a very flexible organ, as you may have noticed.

It will temporarily stretch to accommodate larger objects but it is a directional muscle.

To be able to enjoy anal sex, it is necessary to retrain and stretch that muscle. Relax your anus as much as possible.

Lube is ABSOLUTELY required!!! I use something called Liquid Silk and it is AMAZING!

Start small with one finger well manicured and lubed. Hook the finger inside of the sphincter muscle and GENTLY stretch it in all directions.

Pull completely out and reinsert several times to retrain the sphincter muscle.

After you feel it loosen a little insert a 2nd finger and repeat.

At this point you should be able to enjoy the experience without a great deal of discomfort.

You should now be ready for a small dildo. Again lube it well and work it in and out gently allowing the sphincter to completely close and then reinsert and rotate it around to stretch and relax the sphincter.

The circumference of your partner's organ will determine how much stretching is needed.

After the preparation have your partner lube well and use a condom as it helps with the friction.

He MUST be able to control himself and be willing to go slow. There will be a very small amount of pain at initial penetration once the head of the penis is past the sphincter, but if you have properly prepared it will quickly pass.

As with the dildo, have him penetrate just past the muscle and then withdraw and reinsert while you continue to relax.

Once the muscle has adapted to his girth you can then speed up the pace and the thrusts until climax. He will probably climax first, but if you stimulate the clitoris while he is penetrating you you may beat him.

FYI having my c**k inside an anus when the other person climaxes is the most intense feeling I have ever experienced.

Hope that wasn't TMI but you did ask.

LOL*snort*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min reza010250 490,968
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 2 min Kentlad 11,601
high heels 3 min gems1980 9
Nike Elite Sock Fetish on boys? 3 min dillon 8
Indian Hindu interested in RP/Humiliation.. 3 min IndianHinduGirl 3
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min jayson96 20,132
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Joe 299,234
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min gingerspice 402,342
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min smooth azz 173,997
•••