I Put My Girlfriend's Tampons In My Ass When I Masturbate

There are 6 comments on the City Paper story from Sep 16, 2010, titled I Put My Girlfriend's Tampons In My Ass When I Masturbate. In it, City Paper reports that:

I'm sorry about sending this letter to you via snail mail. I don't want to send an e-mail because I'd rather not have a record of this living forever on some server somewhere.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City Paper.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Sep 16, 2010
I got something to put in there when you masturbate!!! Bend over sweetheart!

*buzz buzz buzz buzz*

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Sep 17, 2010
la la la lola wrote:
I got something to put in there when you masturbate!!! Bend over sweetheart!
*buzz buzz buzz buzz*
Sounds funny?HOWEVER,do you know that the rectum readily absorbs chemical compounds.Used female tampons contain various chemicals that can definitly provide benefits to the male.This is the first I heard of this;but,I support it.If able,I definitly WOULD DO IT!The most diverse "Male Medicine Cabinet" is a WOMAN;not a dog;or beer.

Location hidden

#4 Sep 18, 2010
chizmarlan wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds funny?HOWEVER,do you know that the rectum readily absorbs chemical compounds.Used female tampons contain various chemicals that can definitly provide benefits to the male.This is the first I heard of this;but,I support it.If able,I definitly WOULD DO IT!The most diverse "Male Medicine Cabinet" is a WOMAN;not a dog;or beer.
The doctor that Savage contacted for the article said it was safe if he used lube and didnt leave it in for too long. Lots of people love anal beads and the sensation of pulling them out at the beginning of orgasm is especially thrilling for men because of the prostate. I guess a tampon feels similar, and the taboo nature of a man using it builds the arousal, too.

I wish more men preferred women over their dog or beer, too!

Since: Apr 10

Ashtabula, OH

#5 Nov 21, 2010
I've played with plenty of new tampons, but I have yet to enjoy a used one from my lady. Maybe next week I'll have to tell her that we can't flush them anymore ;)

I would love to have one of her blood-soaked plugs in my little butt for a few hours. That's freakin' HOT.

That's my next goal after I confess to stealing her new tampons. Better go with baby steps.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 24, 2010
batmitestar wrote:
I've played with plenty of new tampons, but I have yet to enjoy a used one from my lady. Maybe next week I'll have to tell her that we can't flush them anymore ;)
I would love to have one of her blood-soaked plugs in my little butt for a few hours. That's freakin' HOT.
That's my next goal after I confess to stealing her new tampons. Better go with baby steps.
I'm as open minded as they get, but..... used tampons? Not a turn on. Could be a source of nasty bacteria. How about some nice anal beads you can tug out when you come? At least you can keep those clean.

Have you tried wearing your GFs worn undies?
Lolol

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Mar 24, 2013
An easier way is to put a condom over a tampon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min tylerxhall 380,302
Dirty ki...k 4 min vdlwd 101,701
Join my group to see pics/vids of my chubby gf 4 min jamespond790 hey 2
Average Guys; Would you let your Lady try a Big... (Mar '12) 4 min b3nt 120
fakt marathi zavazavi 5 min gaytri 4,668
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 5 min ravi raj 13,948
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Eamonnjfitz 794,074
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 6 min Fabser 778,037
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 16 min Marie381 107,080
More from around the web