prettygirl143

Newark, NJ

#297 Feb 27, 2012
I would suck it for hours
Matt wrote:
<quoted text> every last drop :) then I'll let you have your way with my c*ck
Matt

Minneapolis, MN

#299 Feb 27, 2012
prettygirl143 wrote:
I would suck it for hours <quoted text>
you would be choking on c*m :)
BonesJones24

Hogansville, GA

#300 Feb 27, 2012
Wait there's a prettygirl143 on KIK...
Jke69

UK

#301 Feb 27, 2012
U got bb bby?
prettygirl143

Newark, NJ

#302 Feb 27, 2012
I rather drink it
Matt wrote:
<quoted text> you would be choking on c*m :)
prettygirl143

Newark, NJ

#303 Feb 27, 2012
Porn time
Matt

Minneapolis, MN

#304 Feb 27, 2012
Mmmm yes baby swallow it for me! And I'll drink all of yours.:)
prettygirl143

Newark, NJ

#306 Feb 27, 2012
*slurp slurp*
Matt wrote:
Mmmm yes baby swallow it for me! And I'll drink all of yours.:)
Join Free
hardnthrobn

York, PA

#307 Feb 27, 2012
prettygirl143 wrote:
Porn time
id love to sext with u
Ed in bed

London, UK

#309 Feb 27, 2012
prettygirl143 wrote:
Porn time
you would look good getting fu#ked hard by a few of us on here. I'd luv to be pumping my fat cock in your tight arse. Sweet porno! Prettygirl getting all her holes filled! lets make porno:-P
Matt

Minneapolis, MN

#310 Feb 27, 2012
prettygirl143 wrote:
*slurp slurp* <quoted text>
baby you can sit on my lap and watch porn ;)
prettygirl143

Newark, NJ

#311 Feb 27, 2012
You could when ever u want
hardnthrobn wrote:
<quoted text> id love to sext with u
Razr

Waltham, MA

#312 Feb 27, 2012
If you want to trade pics or skype give me your email.
prettygirl143

Newark, NJ

#313 Feb 27, 2012
Baby i love to f..k u and make porn with u to
Ed in bed wrote:
<quoted text> you would look good getting fu#ked hard by a few of us on here. I'd luv to be pumping my fat cock in your tight arse. Sweet porno! Prettygirl getting all her holes filled! lets make porno:-P
gummiber

Yuba City, CA

#314 Feb 27, 2012
prettygirl143 wrote:
Be back ina few gona shower
hey prettygirl i know you have all these guys all over you and i may just b another but ill setx with you honey about anything and evrything thats on your mind.....lets play honey;-)
prettygirl143

Newark, NJ

#315 Feb 27, 2012
I like to f..k u while watching porn
Matt wrote:
<quoted text> baby you can sit on my lap and watch porn ;)
Matt

Minneapolis, MN

#317 Feb 27, 2012
Well turn the porn all the way up and ill f*ck u harder and harder till u scream louder than the porno
Razr

Waltham, MA

#318 Feb 27, 2012
give me your email
prettygirl143

Newark, NJ

#319 Feb 27, 2012
I like to have u in my room
Matt wrote:
Well turn the porn all the way up and ill f*ck u harder and harder till u scream louder than the porno
prettygirl143

Newark, NJ

#320 Feb 27, 2012
Tell me anything
gummiber wrote:
<quoted text>hey prettygirl i know you have all these guys all over you and i may just b another but ill setx with you honey about anything and evrything thats on your mind.....lets play honey;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the youngest girl you would have sex with? (Feb '14) 1 min bob 675
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 1 min bored need a dick 773,329
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Kiko 787,895
Lesbian Snapchat? (Jan '13) 2 min Tia 484
Dirty ki...k 2 min Nigel 97,712
gay sex in stevenage 2 min funsteve 23
girlfriend topless on beach 2 min mark140170 61
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Andrew 376,833
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 13 min Tiff 106,088
More from around the web