Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2007

spiro77 wrote:
Don't suppose anyone knows of any holes in Melbourne Australia? Would love to try sucking off a nice hard one!
Hey spiro, I'm in melb and looking for someone to share a glory hole experience with.....
AFL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2007

Judged:

I can provide wrote:
I'm in the upper midwest and there is nothing better than that surprise when it poped in the hole...
I love for it to grow inside my mounth and I just love taking that load slowly down
There are gh in portage, IN off 94 rt 51 exit on US 20 great place
AFL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2007

dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi i am at NIU in dekalb and was wondering if you knew of any in the area, or even in the chicago nw area since that is where i live when home from school. Any help you can give me would be great. funchicagodan@yahoo.com Thanks
There are gh off 94 in portage IN, exit hwy. 51 N. to US 20 then right.
GotWood

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2007

Judged:

lovetosuckcock wrote:
marriedbut love to meet new men at gh and be dominated
Which gh do you go to?
WI In need of

Galesville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2007

Any areas in the WI area, west side? or anywear.?
Big Boy

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2007

Judged:

Who Cares Whos Sucking As Long As You Get Off
unclejack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2007

Judged:

I make my wife get on her knees and place her mouth right in front of the hole....she always gets dessert....in kansas city area
unclejack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2007

Judged:

looking for 5-8 men to service wife..in KC Mo Kansas , nebraska, iowa area
Join Free
dodito

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2007

i am looking for gloryhole in ukraine. who can help me????? please!
Charlie

Princeton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2007

Judged:

The first time that another man ever touched my dick was in a glory hole. Since that time, many men played with it and teased me while they sucked me off. One guy came into my room while I was masturbating and unzipped his pants next to me and began jeking off, too. His penis was right next to mine and the guy was shorter than I was and me was well-dressed with short hair as I was. He looked me straight in the eye as if commanding me to suck his cock.

I don't know why, but I ended up on my knees with his eight inch in my mouth. Finally, it was burried completely down my throat, I remember the first time that I felt a guy cum on my mouth. His velvety textured penis (that really wasn't at all unpleasant) throbbed in my mouth and twitched as it began to grow slightly larger as I licked under the head and my closed lips sucked his big head.

He couldn't take it any more and he grabbed the back of my head and held it onto his cock. I choked, but swallowed and swallowed as it began jerking in my throat and he began to empty his throbbing penis. I was a little bit at a loss and didn't know what to do. Finally, I decided to swallow because otherwise I would had to spit it all over the carpeted floor, so I swallowed.

I was married and my wife was hot, but I'd wanted to see what it was like and explore. I learned that sex with the right guy wasn't bad after growing up hating queers. I thought about it and realized that my actions didn't make me gay because I knew where my orientation was. I thought about it a lot and realized that man was a sexual animal. Simply sucking another guy's penis and even swallowing his sperm dosen't make you gay. That was fifteen years ago!

Probably, most people reading this forum don't realize that in a herd of elephants, half of them engage in same sex behavior, both males and females! These are majestic and very intelligent mammals. I think the defining measurement of who you are, your sexual preferences, etc. can only be answered by each individual. Now, if you engage in same sex behavior exclusively, yeah, I think your probably a homosexual. It's based upon multiple actions and events and behaviors, not isolated incidents.

Finally, I am glad I did what I did. I would not think of engaging in that behavior today, but it was a learning experience.
jam

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2007

Judged:

any glory holes around stuart florida
Anita Khoch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2007

lovetosuckcock wrote:
I have always wanted to please other men by doing what I am told.
Are you male or female?

Since: Sep 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2007

Judged:

unclejack wrote:
I make my wife get on her knees and place her mouth right in front of the hole....she always gets dessert....in kansas city area
you ever get on your knees next to her and share in her meal so to speak? does she share the cream filling afterwards with you
sig228

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2007

Any one know of holes on cape cod need one bad

Stormwind city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2007

Judged:

And you all wonder why gays are so stereotyped as having AIDS all the time. i dont think being willing to suck off multiple strangers at a reststop without even seeing any other part of their body let alone possessing any other viable information on them is needing before making the choice to swallow their cum. good job gays........
Andre

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2007

I have not heard of any Glory Holes in Knoxville. Anyone know of any?
K-fred

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2007

freakymama wrote:
no but you can get in this glory hole
where can you be found Freakymama?

Stormwind city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2007

Judged:

i used a Glory HOle the other day on the highway heading into Indiana, it was a total joke! all the dude did was stick a piece of used gum on it!
Illinois Has Holes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2007

Judged:

There are GH's in Oakwood (I-74), Urbana-Champaign, and North of Paxton (I-57) I just wish it was more discrete...the guys are always just hanging by the video booths. I don't want to know what the guy looks like when I am sucking his c.ock or taking up my @ss. I want the "surprise" factor. The excitement of not knowing. Endless supply of d.ick at the Oakwood Adult video store, I sucked 6 different guys in about an hour once, I actually felt sick to my stomach because of all the c.um I swallowed.
swinginbeef

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2007

hotboy23 wrote:
i want to find some glorys holes in new york manhattan please help me
On 8th Ave, east side, betw E32 nd 31 there is a dvd video store Upstairs are several booths with glory holes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of1,032
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5417 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Jazbec12 309,883
what are you listening to RIGHT NOW? (Jul '11) 5 min zedme 24,978
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Kaifire 418,853
For the wives- what's your biggest fantasy or s... 6 min Betty 55
Wanna be in a group chat! 6 min hardwillie08 2
Gay boy looking for older man 6 min ericrayst 3
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min cmmmmm0010 121,010
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 8 min Mogay 7,936
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min stuvbot82 224,276