GotWood wrote:
<quoted text>
Which gh do you go to?
Looking for gh in Milwaukee know of any

Since: Feb 08

Ossining, NY

#852 Mar 21, 2008
Jackz wrote:
Hey im from NY and i was looking for glory hole locations or any places in NY that has sex grps, glory holes, etc
hey im in staten island
novice manpleaser

United States

#853 Mar 21, 2008
appleton wisconsin area anyone?
Bon

Toronto, Canada

#854 Mar 22, 2008
Would this glory hole be on the Canadian or U.S. side of boarder? I live in Toronto Canada and am looking for Glory Holes near by. Surely there is some in Toronto, Ontario! Does anyone know?
Bon
420 sheriff wrote:
I love these places used them all the time in florida now im in ny niagara falls area we have a couple here if i get really horney and the wife isnt taking care of me i will go there for the best blow job around im 44 and horney all the time i cant help it this thread gets me hard every time i visit it any one eles here from the falls?
Bon

Toronto, Canada

#855 Mar 22, 2008
Sorry just noticed the NY clue..... but still looking in Toronto, Ontario... anyone?
Bon

Since: Mar 08

Ann Arbor, MI

#856 Mar 22, 2008
My house wrote:
My place hase one Bill<quoted text>
Oh cool
Chicknhawk

Ypsilanti, MI

#857 Mar 22, 2008
No of any GH's in SE Michigan? I woud love to hit one up to experience it.

Thanks in advance.
BI-BI-Boy

Warner Robins, GA

#858 Mar 22, 2008
love oral wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to swallow some man hood I will only be in Tampa til the 27th of March by the air base where can I meet you to have some of your love juice
where will you be after that, I am at Robins AFB north of you in GA I would also like to reciprocate or 69 with you.

Has anyone heard of any Gloryholes in central GA.

Or does anyone want to 69 in this area. Let me know ssgmike66@yahoo.com
Join Free
anton

Albuquerque, NM

#859 Mar 23, 2008
c ck fan19 wrote:
looking to use good GH in albuquerque besides bookstore. suggestions?
which bookstore?
castle

Nanuet, NY

#860 Mar 24, 2008
cattiegurl wrote:
desperately looking for glory holes where women can suck off guys in central jersey area. can anyone help?
I don't think there is any anymore, Jersey made them against the law! but would be glad to help you out! how do I get in touch? I'm for real!
love oral

Columbus, OH

#861 Mar 24, 2008
BI-BI-Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
where will you be after that, I am at Robins AFB north of you in GA I would also like to reciprocate or 69 with you.
Hey I will be in Atlanta next month from the 16th-18th at an hotel by the airport i will have my own room if you would like to make the trip up for an evening of awesome oral action and i love anal also. please respond by friday the 27th so i know if you want to cum up there to atlanta
love oral

Columbus, OH

#862 Mar 24, 2008
BI-BI-Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
There use to be a nice glory hole at the gas station at exit 84 on hwy 75 at the amboy exit. Also the rest area on the southbound side of hey 75 not the one on the by pass of macon the one after that heading south there is a hole that you can see into the next stall not big enough for a c@ck but you can see into the next stall.
reticent

United States

#863 Mar 24, 2008
i am looking for one in fort walton beach. not going to do it myself but thinking abiout let someone do me
WALLY

Olympia, WA

#864 Mar 24, 2008
LOOKING FOR GLORY HOLES IN SEATTLE OR PORTLAND AREA.
WALLY

Olympia, WA

#865 Mar 24, 2008
P.S. PORTLAND OREGON THAT IS. ANY HELP . GREATLY APPRECIATED.
BI-BI-Boy

Warner Robins, GA

#866 Mar 24, 2008
love oral wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I will be in Atlanta next month from the 16th-18th at an hotel by the airport i will have my own room if you would like to make the trip up for an evening of awesome oral action and i love anal also. please respond by friday the 27th so i know if you want to cum up there to atlanta
I am interested - Send me an e-mail we can talk more that way, privately.
just me

United States

#867 Mar 24, 2008
I'm from out of town but i found a place in Okla. It was on I-35 at N mile marker 42? Any way i used to go to the rest stop and you could walk around and find all kinds of guys to suck you or to be sucked. I'm always careful when sucking. I always use condoms. I've never been told no and I always try to take it all.
castle

Nanuet, NY

#868 Mar 25, 2008
can i hear from any NJ women who have been to adult boutique in Howell NJ in the past few months
love oral

Columbus, OH

#869 Mar 25, 2008
reticent wrote:
i am looking for one in fort walton beach. not going to do it myself but thinking abiout let someone do me
There use to be a real nice one at the boardwalk right down from the air base right by the aquariam by the volleyball court.
love oral

Columbus, OH

#870 Mar 25, 2008
anyone in tampa need serviced please respond by 3-26 i swallow all loads will serivice you in your car or pubic bathroom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 2 min Thick_black_cock94 66,293
Stright men sucking cock? 2 min wannabeessex 2
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Robdev21 736,961
sexting roleplay chat room (Jul '12) 3 min JJbro 1,465
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min RossyG01 734,733
Girl kis age se land chahne lagti hai 3 min aan 10
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Dirty Daddy 349,869
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min sexycandace95 98,297
More from around the web