Glory Hole Users ?
subswf30

Mount Holly, NJ

#829 Mar 19, 2008
wow are they just a urban legend. If anyone knows of any in Philly area let me know.
Smoothie

United States

#830 Mar 19, 2008
Any around Knoxville,TN?
castle

New City, NY

#831 Mar 19, 2008
brave1 wrote:
I Would love 2 join
did you send this to me and if so, are we getting together?
alan 26

Port Talbot, UK

#832 Mar 19, 2008
Yuna wrote:
where's the glory holes for women? hahaha!
i think we could find somthing for you sexy
love oral

United States

#833 Mar 19, 2008
Need some soon please respond i swallow here in tampa will do it in your car
james

San Rafael, CA

#834 Mar 19, 2008
glory to be wrote:
I used to use them a lot to suck guys off. There is no end to the amount of men who want to be sucked off, and I use to spend h hours sometimes in a booth sucking off one guy after another to completion. Many times it would lead to them coming in to my booth so I could properly service them. Its easier than sucking through a hole in the wall. Lots of times when they were in my booth with me sucking them, they aould also want to fuck me, which happened a lot too. And I love that - having a guy inside me is pure bliss. We don't have them anymore in my area, so now I go to rest areas often, and find cock there just as easy most times anyway. WHat can I say, I LOVE dick! And I have mastered the art of pleasing a man (men)orally :-)
I need to come see you and feel you take all my hard c--k down your throat and maybe try out your tight pu--y
james

San Rafael, CA

#835 Mar 19, 2008
love oral wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been there OMG what a place i have swallowed more cum from that place and had it shot up my butt that place is awesome havent been there in about 4 years though do they still have all of the glory holes and stuff i sucked one guy off at the urinal in the bathroom just got right down on my knees big black dick love them and I love uncut ones
oh oral we need to meet love to feel your lips around my hard c--k what state are you in again
james

San Rafael, CA

#836 Mar 19, 2008
love oral wrote:
Need some soon please respond i swallow here in tampa will do it in your car
Damn I am in calif sh-t i need to get to tampa
spyder

United States

#837 Mar 19, 2008
Loveit wrote:
My lady loves to suck. And I love watching her. The glory holes we knew of in Northern Illinois have been shut down. Can anyone tell me where we can go to find glory holes where we can both be in the booth at the same time so i can watch her enjoy?
i get to Milw alot and have a big cock she can suck. How do I contact you.
need to sevice someone

United States

#838 Mar 20, 2008
anyone in tampa need serviced i will only be here until the 27th of March will give you a good one and i swallow can meet for lunch in your car or what ever need to swallow now. please someone respond in the tampa area by the air base
solomone

Saratoga, CA

#839 Mar 20, 2008
I am looking for a glory hole in Caifornia near Oakland. Can anybody tell me where it is?
tnt

Saint Louis, MO

#840 Mar 20, 2008
Big Boss Man wrote:
I was just wondering how many bi or gay guys in here like or use glory holes to suck or be sucked ? they are getting hard to find but there are some in the bookstores in the St. Louis area. I visited one yesterday ------- mmmmmmmmm !
where is this wonderful place must visit
castle

New City, NY

#841 Mar 20, 2008
can anybody tell me how I can retreave, responses to comments made box, every time I hit the yellow box I lose it!
thugzilla

East Hampton, CT

#843 Mar 20, 2008
looking for glory holes in the new haven ct area. looking for women only. can be emailed at [email protected]
krut

Broomfield, CO

#845 Mar 20, 2008
in Denver go to pleasures or the crypt. I love those places on wednesdays and sundays
castle

New City, NY

#846 Mar 21, 2008
brave1 wrote:
I Would love 2 join
I still want to,if you are responding to me, sorry but I am having hard time trying to open replys, I don't know what else to do?
need to service someone

United States

#847 Mar 21, 2008
I cant believe no one in the tampa area needs serviced I need to swallow some love juice I will be in tampa til the 27th of March will meet you by the air base and service you in your car or a bathroom. please respond
Elmo42

Beecher, IL

#848 Mar 21, 2008
Love being handled wrote:
I love going out to the gloryholes in NW burbs of Illinois. I love sticking my 8 incher thru them and having 2 warm mouths sucking on it and at the same time, until I cum. Every once in a while, my wife would go there too, and we would let the nice big cocks bang her thru the gloryholes as well. Sex would be with condoms, though. But we would also share sucking those ones that came thru. Even put a ball in each of our mouths and love to hear the guy moaning like crazy on the other side of the wall.
Would love to hook up w/you and your wife! Nothing better than two mouths!

Since: Mar 08

Houston, TX

#849 Mar 21, 2008
i am Looking for glory holes south mississipi or south louisiana
Cowboy4fems

Humble, TX

#850 Mar 21, 2008
Anyone know of any straight GH's in West Virginia...or and women out there needing to service a guy? contact me at yah00 cowboy4u2tame
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Jeep218 1,521,828
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Lunchbox17240 259,795
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 min spud 6,207
Do women like to show their boobs? (Mar '10) 2 min GenStarkiller 2,284
Any sexy cute straight guys ere lol (Oct '15) 2 min Tanqe 625
will any girls do phonesex for paypal ? 3 min marycakexo 3
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 4 min glennt99 364,450
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 4 min Bren 159,511
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 12 min marycakexo 188,454
More from around the web