Glory Hole Users ?
Matt

Broomfield, CO

#476 Jan 1, 2008
Any glory holes in denver/arvada colorado that anyone knows of?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Lets Do This

Tampa, FL

#477 Jan 1, 2008
Anyone know of any glory holes in the Tampa/St.Pete Florida or surrounding area? I would love to find one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.....
atlanta

Atlanta, GA

#478 Jan 1, 2008
Rainbow Adult Cabaret 4421 N Hubert Ave, Tampa, FL
grat

AOL

#479 Jan 2, 2008
ARK wrote:
Does anyone know of any GHs in Northern Illinois? arask80@yahoo.com
mannheim books or galaxy

“We're here! ”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#480 Jan 2, 2008
I have done gh only on a few occasions, when I was young. It was a lot of fun, going to a book store and finding others there waiting to be sucked off, or looking to suck off. Man, I loved those days, they were before the spread of HIV/AIDS was so prevalent. Now, I don't do that sort of thing, but love reading about others that do it. I still get very excited at the thought of anonymous sex through a gh.
Are you serious

Porterville, CA

#482 Jan 3, 2008
I would think for a beautiful woman like you it would be easy to find someone to go down on you.
posea

Bronxville, NY

#483 Jan 3, 2008
does any one know if any in the albany/binghamton ny area??? I would love to try!!!
Ray

United States

#484 Jan 3, 2008
john wrote:
<quoted text> are there any gloryhole in nashville tn.
if I knew of one in Nashville I would visit.Maybe we need to start one.I am about an hour and 10 min.away.
Join Free
Jackie

United States

#485 Jan 5, 2008
New to the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Does anyone know of any GH places here?
billy e

Rockwood, MI

#486 Jan 5, 2008
i'm wondering if there is any one who knows where a few gloryholes are in michigan area??

“We're here! ”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#487 Jan 5, 2008
billy e wrote:
i'm wondering if there is any one who knows where a few gloryholes are in michigan area??
In the Grand Rapids area, there are several, just go downtown to any sexually explicit book store. You would find one on Plainfield Ave, near Leonard, one on Leonard, near Bridge St. I can get actual addresses if you want.
MSF

AOL

#488 Jan 5, 2008
cattiegurl wrote:
desperately looking for glory holes where women can suck off guys in central jersey area. can anyone help?
LOVE TO HELP, ADULT BOOKSTORE IN HOWELL NJ, LOVE TO MEET YOU!
Restless 69

Cape Coral, FL

#489 Jan 6, 2008
Anyone know of a good glory hole location around St. Petersburg/Tampa? New to area and would love to suck some guys.
Cowboy

Paynesville, MN

#490 Jan 6, 2008
Any good gloryholes around Saint Cloud or Alex, I want to be on both sides. I would like to start by sucking as much c$m as I can for a few hours, I'm 21 and have an excellent body. I also suck c*ck better than a pro.
Alan

Chicago, IL

#491 Jan 7, 2008
I'm interested given the unlikely chance that 1000s other men haven't already responded
AFL wrote:
Was just contacted by a 42 yo woman in Chicago that wants to be had by two bi guys that would play with her and ea. other any takers? Possible meeting.
TeeJay TJ

Hamilton, OH

#492 Jan 7, 2008
knob polisher wrote:
<quoted text>
I like both to suck and be sucked off. Any one know of any good glory holes in the Albuquerque,N.M area?
I've read that the Big Eye book store is one location (GH). Will be moving to Albuquerque by Feb 1 and plan to check it out myself. tinjo1958 at yahoo.com
Playfulguy

United States

#493 Jan 7, 2008
420 sheriff wrote:
ready to shoot my load any one want some juice
where and when?
Playfulguy

United States

#494 Jan 7, 2008
looking for a gh in the ATL area. let me know of any takers.
NO NAME

Collinsville, IL

#495 Jan 7, 2008
st louis glory holes wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in st louis and interested
bi4tranny@yahoo.com
GREAT GLORYHOLES AT ROUTE 3 IN ILLINOIS SIDE OF THE RIVER FROM ST. LOUIS,MO. TAKE THE POPLAR STREET BRIDGE TO ROUTE 3 NORTH. THERE IS A PLACE ON THE RIGHT SIDEJUST BEFORE ROXYS. ITS THE BEST IVE EVER SEEN. ALSO BOONVILLE,MO HAS A GREAT ONE ALONG HWY. 70. ITS A DISTANCE AWAY THOUGH. THAT ONE IS EVEN BETTER. IT EVEN HAS ITS OWN SPA AND HEALTH CLUB. THE GLORYHOLE AREA HAS MANY ROOMS AND MOVIES PLAYING AND MANY DIFFERENT GLORYHOLES.. ITS PAST PASSIONS ADULT STORE WICH IS PRETTY GOOD ALSO.
joshboski

Janesville, WI

#496 Jan 7, 2008
Still looking in southern Wisconsin/ Northern Illinois...who's interested?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muslim cleric says masturbating makes your hand... 3 min loveukasian 8
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Cooper20052005 782,026
delhi gay sex 3 min govind 16,422
Girls, at what age did you first shave your pub... (Dec '13) 3 min Annie 186
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Jayyyyyj 799,355
Dirty ki...k 3 min sophia 105,277
Your comments wanted 4 min 2puppies 9
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Carl 107,865
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 11 min Readyforyou100 383,287
More from around the web